• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And now the destiny generator is telling me I'm destined to... have sex with my daughter. Why FE4 Thread, why must you haunt me even on other sites?

zomg pervert I hate you

what

FATHER

FATHER

FATHER

FATHER

Fallen into your hands, I condemn my spirit, fallen into your hands I condemn my spirit!

WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME, IN YOUR EYES, FORSAKEN ME, IN YOUR THOUGHTS FORSAKEN ME, IN YOUR HEART...FORSAKEN...ME!?!?

*patpat*

Go do better on hard mode, son.

I may later tonight.

Oh, it's just your luck then that screws you since you said expert's where you have to go to get more kills. Your luck + wing breaking easily..... yeah.

Exactly.

SCREW YOU KATINA FIGHTERS

FATHER

FATHER

FATHER

FATHER

Fallen into your hands, I condemn my spirit, fallen into your hands I condemn my spirit!

WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME, IN YOUR EYES, FORSAKEN ME, IN YOUR THOUGHTS FORSAKEN ME, IN YOUR HEART...FORSAKEN...ME!?!?

Hey you, are me, not so pretty

All the world I've seen before me passing by

Silent my voice, I've got no choice

All the world I've seen before me passing by

You don't care about how I feel

I don't feel it anymore

Well that's one weird intro cutsence. TBH I liked the original cockfight better.

Anyway thus begins the quest of DIO the apprentice Pokémon Master!

During a cool summer evening I recieve a gift in my room. It's probably anthrax, but let's open it with my two homies so that I won't die in vain.

Oh...three balls inside. I just pick the first one and a male lonely orange piglet comes out. The cute girl next to me grabs the smug snake while the smartass boy grabs the cute sea otter. Wait, what?

Now that we recieved new pets, the best idea was obviously to pit them all into a fight. The piglet rammed the snake after a chase that completely messed up my room, but the otter fought more clean, in vain. In your face, suckers.

Then I go downstairs to get my little piglet healed and recieve the Livecaster. Going out of home, I notice the father of my female friend is pretty pissed at her. Heh, father-daughter relations.

Going to the lab to see the professor, she gives me my Pokédex and also asks me if I want to name my Pokémon. I felt the name TE was appropriate for him.

Leaving the lab, mom gives me a Town Map. She's all proud of her son going to explore the world with only a little piglet. Little would she know about the adventures of her son and his little piglet.

-The FE4 THREAD

Edited by Gengar