FE4 THREAD

Fia

Stop trying to lure her with lesbos.

Juste isn't a lesbo, he's proof that Castlevania Legends is canon. :Knoll:

Oh wait, you're right. He marries a woman. :awesome:

Stop trying to tempt me. :<

I will flood you with pictures of effeminate vampire hunters until you finally play Castlevania.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Cormag should go Wyvern Lord or Wyvern Knight?

Lord has a higher strength cap and swords. Knight has a higher speed cap and pierce. Basically, it doesn't make that big of a difference.

Go Knight. Swords are pretty useless on him.

I should go Lord just to pay tribute to his brother but then, I remember I always used Knight.

Panic at the museum : Team Plasma is stealing the dragon fossil's skull at the entrance! Oh well, it was ugly anyway. The next gym leader shows up to talk to Aloe about Team Plasma, while my hometown friends give me the Itemfinder. I soon get to find my first Ultra Ball.

A new route means a new TM, which is Rock Smash. New route also means new pets, therefore I catch a male Naive veiny clown I name Pride and a male Modest tadpole I name Tenbo. A while later, JB25 the Sassy karate man joins the team.

Entering the main part of the forest, it seems the Plasma Team invaded it and I manage to fight them along with a few random trainers. The Rangers are so nice they give me berries for winning.

More friends join the group, namely a Naive male caterpillar named Masaa who seems to enjoy sunlight, the Mild yet mischeavous female cotton ball named Chal and the Gentle male centipede named Joey.

After some training, Joey managed to create a cocoon and evolve. He also learned how to smash rocks, bite like an insect and to use his tail as a poisonous weapon. Soon after Joey evolved, Masaa learned to throw deadly leaves at others. He, too, evolved by protecting himself in a coat of leaves.

A long trek in the forest makes me fight many trainers, but I also manage to get a Grass Knot TM. After a last Plasma grunt, I get my hands on the dragon skull when suddenly an old man named Asura appears and talks to the grunt. However, he flees when two of the gym leaders come into the scene. For giving the skull back to Aloe, I get a Moon Stone. A Miracle Seed is also nearby for me to take.

After a few more trainers in the forest, I finally get to see the Sky Bridge. Quite breathtaking. I also get my hands on a Quick Claw and a Leaf Stone.

The first interesting building contains a fair amount of trainers, mostly businessmen. Their pets are food for TE, so much that he learns to slam their with all his weight...on fire. Lux also had his share or kills and learned to charge himself with electricity and ram others. Beating the boss, who looks like a janitor not only by himself but also by his trash bag pet, gives me an Exp. Share. Awesome.

After finding the gym, I'm pushed outside by Cheren and the leader and after beating a dancer, he tells me to find his two monkey using brothers. I also get the Flash TM from a man near a café after beating a second dancer.

After a bit of searching, I come across a building with a lady inside giving free massages to increase happiness. Since he evolves by happiness, Masaa gets to be the lucky one. A hiker in that building also gives me the Rest TM. Another NPC in building nets me the Attract TM. In yet another building, I'm given an item that raises defenses of unevolved pets. Can I fight the Gym Leader yet?

Looking at the piers, I find a third dancer and spank his monkey. I return to see the first one at the fountain, which nets me an Amulet Coin. On another pier I manage to find Arty talking with Belle and someone named Iris, only to be interrupted by Team Plasma.

Running back to Arty's gym, we can see several grunts nearby. After defeating them, we are treated by the Plasma leaders talking and talking until they leave, giving us a free Smoke Ball. Now it's finally time to go to the Gym.

Again, a new bottle of water is given to us. The whole gym is filled with honey, and the trainers are clowns with bugs, which means easy cooking. The gym leader is no different. Beetle Badge get. Bug Repellent TM as well, but again, doesn't seem all that useful.

Exiting the gym, I get a call from Belle telling me that she's on the gate to route 4 north of town. I'll just go sleep for the moment at the Pokémon Center.

The FE4 THEAD

Reminds me of this one time I fought him with Cormag. After their dialogue, Cormag hits normally, but Valter activates Pierce and criticals. Fun times.

It's like a fixed event. Either that happens or Cormag crits the ever living shit out of Valter.

Sometimes I feel like Ephraim's is the only canon route. I mean, he charges the fucking empire. What does Eirika do? Kill goddamn Binks.