• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you. May she last as long as Lula, and maybe she'll even get more popular in the way as well.

Lula... is hard to beat. Some already hail him as the best president in our history, perhaps even beating Vargas. You know, the guy who decided it was about time Brazil started becoming something more than coffee farms, 80 years ago.

Dilma Russeff?

The spelling isn't quite right, but yeah.

Lula... is hard to beat. Some already hail him as the best president in our history, perhaps even beating Vargas. You know, the guy who decided it was about time Brazil started becoming something more than coffee farms, 80 years ago.

I meant more popular than she is already, unlike, for example, Obama who is seeing his popularity decrease a lot since his election.

Good for you. May she last as long as Lula, and maybe she'll even get more popular in the way as well.

Doubt it. We all know Lula's still president.

I meant more popular than she is already, unlike, for example, Obama who is seeing his popularity decrease a lot since his election.

Oh. Well, Obama's situation is more comparable to Lula's actually - a black guy and a worker becoming presidents. Just that Lula succeeded and Obama... not quite.

Dilma was elected so she can continue Lula's work, and that's all.

Doubt it. We all know Lula's still president.

Until January. While it's very very likely that he'll stay as the reference, I don't think Lula is going to really try being a "power behind the throne." I trust he has enough respect for democracy, unlike our press and opposition.

*downloads a 9-part rar*

*extracts into a 13-part 7-zip*

a_a

Edited by TheEnd

Oh. Well, Obama's situation is more comparable to Lula's actually - a black guy and a worker becoming presidents. Just that Lula succeeded and Obama... not quite.

Dilma was elected so she can continue Lula's work, and that's all.

Until January. While it's very very likely that he'll stay as the reference, I don't think Lula is going to really try being a "power behind the throne." I trust he has enough respect for democracy, unlike our press and opposition.

I see.

Hopefully she'll be successful.

So at least he won't do like Putin and "step down" to Prime Minister.

I see.

Hopefully she'll be successful.

Which won't happen unless she manages to approve a law regulating the media, like Argentina did. Otherwise, they'll try daily coups on her, without any effective chance of defense.

So at least he won't do like Putin and "step down" to Prime Minister.

He claims a good ex-president should remain silent unless called. I trust he'll do as he says. Lula is awesome.

Also those rars extracted into 7zips I mentioned earlier? They extract into another rar. This is amazing.

Edited by TheEnd

Which won't happen unless she manages to approve a law regulating the media, like Argentina did. Otherwise, they'll try daily coups on her, without any effective chance of defense.

He claims a good ex-president should remain silent unless called. I trust he'll do as he says. Lula is awesome.

Perhaps it's in her best to do that then, even if it's not in her plans.

Sounds good. Hopefully in our case it won't happen to our prime minister with the way he's runing the country's image slowly but surely.

Is it me, or is TE's avi wearing Edgey's clothes.

Not quite, but similar enough indeed.

Perhaps it's in her best to do that then, even if it's not in her plans.

I believe (and hope) she's aware she won't last unless she does it.

Sounds good. Hopefully in our case it won't happen to our prime minister with the way he's runing the country's image slowly but surely.

We've had enough of people ruining Brazil's image. Lula was actually the exception there.

God, FHC's "diplomacy" was simply shameful. We're an independent nation goddammit, not some shitty colony anymore.

God, FHC's "diplomacy" was simply shameful. We're an independent nation goddammit, not some shitty colony anymore.

That reminds me, I wonder when Canada is going to get fed up of being in a constitutional monarchy. I know Australia is showing feelings towards this at least.

I tend to make all 3 Cavaliers into Great Knights. Amelia goes General.

Dunno, Amelia's already suffering from shit growths, and bad mov to top it all... just seems weird.

Tower abuse and infinite stat ups kinda takes care of that.

Still, I dislike getting a low mov character hindering my progress(unless it's a survival map)

I enjoy my army of 20/20 with flashing green stats.

So do I.