• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Yellow Nuzlocke]Today marks the day to start my pokemon adventure! I went to go register this morning to become a pokemon trainer but the old man wasn't around. I hear he had some important gig at a radio talk show. He had run out of pokemon too, so I couldn't just ask one of the assistants to just hand me one even though there was clearly a pokeball in the middle of his desk. But hey, I wanted a Bulbasaur (they're just so cute), so I'd wait to get one.

I went back home to maybe get a change in clothes since I was wearing my PJ's the whole time but mom forgot to do laundry, so I asked Daisy next door if she had anything to spare. She gave me some really plain clothes, but I guess I can't complain. I went back to the lab and met Oak's grandson. I forgot his name. I think it was Verdi or something close to that. Oak still wasn't there. I could tell because Verdi was saying "that old man ain't here yet" over and over. I ran outside heading towards route 1. This must be how I start my adventure! The professor is missing and it's up to me to find

"IT'S DANGEROUS TO WALK IN THE TALL GRASS"

when did he get back

"PIKACHU"

that's a rat

"HERE, THROW THIS AT IT"

gross, what if i squish it

"LETS GO BACK TO THE LAB"

'k.

Oak gave us the usual breakdown to becoming a trainer and such. Anyway, he told me to get the ball on the table. As I held it, I asked what was in it. Verdi promptly snatched it away from me. I swear I didn't cry from just having my first pokemon stolen from me. ...

"It was a rare pokemon." Oak then shuffled around to give me a replacement starter. "Tough. Anyway, have this one we just caught. I could get my teaching licence revoked from just handing this wild creature to you but why the hell not."

A yellow rodent- A yellow electric rodent. mite b cool

Verdi challenged me to a battle, so why the hell not. He had the cutest Eevee everrrr why did he have to steal minnnnee, oh god why is it following his orderss. So while I broke down for the second time, the mouse fried the crap out the was-mine fox thing and we 'won'. Oak handed me my trainer card and asked if I was going to nicknam-

"This card has my name wrong. It says Amari."

"There wasn't enough room for your name."

"I know, but it had enough space for the two ll's so why not an o?"

"Each letter costs me an extra 100P, so I took off those ll's while I was at it."

"What the hell man, you can't just change my name like that."

"Think on the bright side, you can name your pokemon with up to 11 characters."

"It's MY NAME we're talking about!"

"We're not having this conversation. Look, your mother has already agreed to kick you out of the house, I claimed legal guardianship of you-"

The conversation went downhill after that. I ended up naming my pikachu Cheesf, which was while I was partially saying it's nickname and when a certain word just kind of slipped out while I was screaming at Oak. I tried repeating the word 'cheese' over and over again but it didn't have much affect on it. Cheesf it is, I suppose.

On my way to Viridian, I didn't see a single pokemon. I picked up Oak's parcel and kicked it all the way back to his lab. And then he gave me a broken pokedex.

Daisy said since we're siblings now she would give me a map to Kanto. And that's how my journey began.

You really should play the Soul Reaver series then, and then Defiance, which combines Kain and Raziel (Soul Reaver's protagonist) stories. :o

There is alot of puzzle-solving, and it has an amazing plot.

You really should play the Soul Reaver series then, and then Defiance, which combines Kain and Raziel (Soul Reaver's protagonist) stories. :o

There is alot of puzzle-solving, and it has an amazing plot.

I know, I read most of the storyline actually, since I didn't feel like emulating them.

I dunno, the one on the far left almost looks like he has a beard. Of course that could just be the lousy quality of the scan, but....

Edited by Musashi