• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically, we don't use the word "college" (colégio) for universities here in Brazil either.

Ahright. Though actually in some universities here they have colleges inside of them, which is a tiny bit extra confusing.

Silly NTG. I don't have such a good eye though, I always have to remember a reference Srs told me.

Zany TE. Okay, I don't have that much of a good eye. Or maybe I do, I'm not sure. Reah's the more mature looking one anyway.

Oh, you're enrolling in college courses then? I don't really have a good grasp on how common that actually is. It's... been awhile since I was involved in those sorts of things.

Dual credit enrollment or something like that. The class isn't that bad if only I could stay awake.

Also PO has GenV. I wanna battle.

Ahright. Though actually in some universities here they have colleges inside of them, which is a tiny bit extra confusing.

Colleges here are high school, apparently. I never cared about looking up the exact concept.

Zany TE. Okay, I don't have that much of a good eye. Or maybe I do, I'm not sure. Reah's the more mature looking one anyway.

My reference is the front hair.

If you were female, this would be a perfect moment to say "You're too lazy for a dildo".

But in this case the ladies are lazy for me.

Colleges here are high school, apparently. I never cared about looking up the exact concept.

My reference is the front hair.

It's like that in France too apparently, right? I remember from French classes... Je vais au collège.

Ah yes, the obvious bit. Reah has a nice full fringe. Though I think a few of the art styles don't distinguish it very well IIRC.

Actually, some people do get wow'd at a 14 year old doing college work here in the UK...

[spoiler=spoiler for spoiler]

Lux says (8:06 PM):

Ms. Yew, yes, I know.

Astra says (8:06 PM):

kay

she's being annoyingly persistent, as always

how did Yew become so hot in just seven years?

don't people look uglier when they pass 30?

Lux says (8:07 PM):

I doubt I could find anyone who'd disagree that Shih-na is awesome looking.

Astra says (8:08 PM):

>_>

It's like that in France too apparently, right? I remember from French classes... Je vais au collège.

I wouldn't be surprised if that came from France indeed.

Ah yes, the obvious bit. Reah has a nice full fringe. Though I think a few of the art styles don't distinguish it very well IIRC.

Yeah. I spent years wondering whether a wallpaper I had made was Reah's or Feena's... and it was a request to boot, so it was kind of embarrassing. Curse that side view.

Actually, some people do get wow'd at a 14 year old doing college work here in the UK...

It doesn't matter anymore.

[spoiler=spoiler for spoiler]

Ms. Yew, yes, I know.

Astra says (8:06 PM):

kay

she's being annoyingly persistent, as always

how did Yew become so hot in just seven years?

don't people look uglier when they pass 30?

Lux says (8:07 PM):

I doubt I could find anyone who'd disagree that Shih-na is awesome looking.

Astra says (8:08 PM):

>_>

Pedophiles could learn a lot from Yew.

Edited by Sirius

I wouldn't be surprised if that came from France indeed.

Yeah. I spent years wondering whether a wallpaper I had made was Reah's or Feena's... and it was a request to boot, so it was kind of embarrassing. Curse that side view.

It doesn't matter anymore.

Hmmmm.

Aww. You mean the one at the bottom of this page? So do you know who it is now? I'm inclined to say Reah... but I think I'll go with Feena. Oh yeah, I just remembered Feena has super-long hair.

k.

I be off now~

Hmmmm.

Aww. You mean the one at the bottom of this page? So do you know who it is now? I'm inclined to say Reah... but I think I'll go with Feena. Oh yeah, I just remembered Feena has super-long hair.

k.

I be off now~

Yes, that one. Silly NTG.

Aw. 'Night.