• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a perfect description to me.

No. It just matches my avatar

Every time a new feature is announced in... anything, someone needs to find a reason to bitch about it no matter how improbable it will be.

I'm a little too familiar with that kind of thing.

I prefer my own hypothesis. I'm going to stick with it.

Of course.

I'm a little too familiar with that kind of thing.

I prefer my own hypothesis. I'm going to stick with it.

Of course.

I don't think there is a person who isn't.

Fine, then.

Although it's understandable, considering what company this game is from.

Blegh, Rune Factory.

Well, at least it's not Harvest Moon...

Alicia must have been out of your radar.

The last 2 Harvest Moon games I've bought only raked in about 20 minutes of gameplay.

Edited by Clover

I thought you noticed yesterday.

RF3, you. RF3.

Actually I haven't really looked at this thread much, so of course I could not have caught the name change. But naturally I approve~

... I... I thought it was tomorrow... ;A;

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I don't think there is a person who isn't.

Fine, then.

Although it's understandable, considering what company this game is from.

People who don't use the internet.

You're surprisingly meek today.

Any company.

... You do realize that it's called "Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon" right

And this is why you really should stop whatever you're doing and panic when people compare you to him.

And this is why you really should stop whatever you're doing and panic when people compare you to him.

There's also the fact that I really don't care what people think of my posts. I just say what I say, even if it's stupid.

There's also the fact that I really don't care what people think of my posts. I just say what I say, even if it's stupid.

That was kind of self-demonstrating indeed.

Actually I haven't really looked at this thread much, so of course I could not have caught the name change. But naturally I approve~

... I... I thought it was tomorrow... ;A;

:'3

....that could of been me who misinformed you on that. But I don't remember now.

... You do realize that it's called "Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon" right

Not in Japan anymore, actually.

People who don't use the internet.

You're surprisingly meek today.

Any company.

Those poor people. :'<

Probably because of this tiny headache that I can do nothing about.

But Koei takes the cake, it should always take the cake.

Edited by Clover

I'd say you know what I mean, but because you're so clueless, I'll spell it out for you:

Normal Harvest Moon games have no dungeon crawling. They're purely take care of the farm, court a wife, make babies. That's it. Rune Factory at least has dungeon crawling to make up for the rest of that shit, but it's still there.

:'3

....that could of been me who misinformed you on that. But I don't remember now.

Not in Japan anymore, actually.

I actually half expected you to take a picture from that song and use it as your avy. But that avy kind of fits in the theme, to me.

Eh, if it was, it doesn't matter. It's only 2 days... 48 hours... 2880 minutes... 172800 seconds...

... That actually didn't make me feel any better, drawing the numbers out. ;~;

I had some bullshit logic about gio being an insufferable patriot, but I'd rather not.

I'd say you know what I mean, but because you're so clueless, I'll spell it out for you:

Normal Harvest Moon games have no dungeon crawling. They're purely take care of the farm, court a wife, make babies. That's it. Rune Factory at least has dungeon crawling to make up for the rest of that shit, but it's still there.

Should I bother?

... nah.

You're wrong.

Those babies are never made.

So perhaps there could be more pictures added to the Crash folder afterall

I'm hardly surprised.

I actually half expected you to take a picture from that song and use it as your avy. But that avy kind of fits in the theme, to me.

Eh, if it was, it doesn't matter. It's only 2 days... 48 hours... 2880 minutes... 172800 seconds...

... That actually didn't make me feel any better, drawing the numbers out. ;~;

It'd be low quality. And I just liked this picture a lot~

...you're only supposed to do that in good situations. >_>

The person selling us internet/phone services didn't check her e-mail. I what'd, and then all kinds of things about my ISP started making sense.

A tiny headache and you're docile? How convenient.

You live a sheltered life, miss.

Our ISP tends to rip us off from what I hear. Pretty often at that.

It's going away pretty quickly. >_>

You know, I do actually.

Edited by Clover

Those poor people. :'<

Probably because of this tiny headache that I can do nothing about.

But Koei takes the cake, it should always take the cake.

The person selling us internet/phone services didn't check her e-mail. I what'd, and then all kinds of things about my ISP started making sense.

A tiny headache and you're docile? How convenient.

You live a sheltered life, miss.

No, you're still worse than Lux.

HM DS and Cute have dungeon crawling.

Though not 100% necessary, it's there.

60000+floors yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Man, that was fun.