• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't help that you compare him to two of the most masculine women in the series.

Which still makes him the most feminine man in the franchise. Even Iori, who's ben caught crossdressing (SNK Gals' Fighters, anyone?), isn't as effeminate as Ash.

Which still makes him the most feminine man in the franchise. Even Iori, who's ben caught crossdressing (SNK Gals' Fighters, anyone?), isn't as effeminate as Ash.

Shion.

Ash tapped Elizabeth.

...Wait, seriously? SERIOUSLY?

I have a hard time believing that. I mean, the guy has his goddamn fingernails listed as the only thing he likes. If he's really not gay, he's got to be the single most effeminate straight guy I have ever seen.

They've been working on it right after they finished L4D2 from what I read. I doubt it's fake.

Lux would struggle to tell the difference between a crude prank and an official announcement and you know it.

...Wait, seriously? SERIOUSLY?

I have a hard time believing that. I mean, the guy has his goddamn fingernails listed as the only thing he likes. If he's really not gay, he's got to be the single most effeminate straight guy I have ever seen.

Yup, really. The roles are switched, but still.

Lux would struggle to tell the difference between a crude prank and an official announcement and you know it.

I've looked for rumors of left 4 dead 3. There's very few, and they're all false.

I only have that picture to go off of.

Makes sense, since Elizabeth shares so much with Franziska Von Karma.

Hell, I bet the two would both be gay if they didn't have one another.

Preeeeeeeetty much.

What the hell is with Mature and Vice? Iori slashes their throats, and not only do they pretty much forgive and forget their brutal murder, they are actually concerned about the guy's well being, too? What the fuck?

They're kinky.

...Considering their sadistic personalities, that makes an odd amount of sense.

It's still heavily WTF-worthy, nevertheless.

Are you really going to question KoF's storyline, gIO?

How was the second day, Rei Rei?

I'm doing WAAAAAAAAAY better today. I don't know how much, but out of 45, I got 35. Still 45 more to go.

Do you already know what you want to do, and where? Or not yet?

I know what I want to do(International Studies), but I'm not decided where.

Are you really going to question KoF's storyline, gIO?

Not really. This is more of a character thing than a story thing. At least KoF's story is more followable than Street Fighter's... Or Soul Calibur's. Soul Calibur's story is one of the most insanely convoluted stories you can find.

I know what I want to do(International Studies), but I'm not decided where.

There's somebody in my D&D group who graduated from that. And Political Science.

I remember him telling us about a lesson he heard about how to negotiate with your enemy. "If you want to negotiate with your enemy, first send the submarines. Because really, can you think of a better sign of goodwill than removing the submarines?"