FE4 THREAD

Fia

Not really. This is more of a character thing than a story thing. At least KoF's story is more followable than Street Fighter's.

Not quite. KoF is really terribad regarding story. Most of SF confusion comes from they really not caring. I mean, look at most of SF2's endings.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite. KoF is really terribad regarding story. Most of SF confusion comes from they really not caring. I mean, look at most of SF2's endings.

Delicious excuse plot. I don't remember caring about it, and I was happy.

There's somebody in my D&D group who graduated from that. And Political Science.

I remember him telling us about a lesson he heard about how to negotiate with your enemy. "If you want to negotiate with your enemy, first send the submarines. Because really, can you think of a better sign of goodwill than removing the submarines?"

Hahahaha. Seems awesome to me.

KoF at least has some semblance of story in-game. In Soul Calibur, you can't figure out what the fuck actually happened until the sequel comes out.

At least Rugal's stayed dead... Well, outside of the Dream Match games.

There's somebody in my D&D group who graduated from that. And Political Science.

I remember him telling us about a lesson he heard about how to negotiate with your enemy. "If you want to negotiate with your enemy, first send the submarines. Because really, can you think of a better sign of goodwill than removing the submarines?"

KoF at least has some semblance of story in-game. In Soul Calibur, you can't figure out what the fuck actually happened until the sequel comes out.

>Playing fighters for the story

Agreed.

Angel and Shemie >>> both.

Okay, yeah, Angel is pretty damn attractive.

I don't really care for Shemie though, probably because that hair of hers covers half her face. Personally, I'd put Vanessa above Shemie in a heartbeat. Leona Heidern's not bad looking either, although her KoF XIII in-game sprite is god-awful.

KoF at least has some semblance of story in-game.

Rugal puts up a team tournament so he can literally stone the finalists, aboard his hugeass aircraft. However he doesn't succed, the thing EXPLODES with him inside it and he only loses one arm.

Later, he makes a pact with some windy priest who gives him powers from God in exchange for one eye. Rugal, once again, does that goddamn tournament. He has a power overload and melts. Holy shit.

Holy shit

I don't really care for Shemie though, probably because that hair of hers covers half her face. Personally, I'd put Vanessa above Shemie in a heartbeat. Leona Heidern's not bad looking either, although her KoF XIII in-game sprite is god-awful.

Leona's XII sprite is awsum. Also Yuri owns.

Edited by Rei Rei

Rugal puts up a team tournament so he can literally stone the finalists, aboard his hugeass aircraft. However he doesn't succed, the thing EXPLODES with him inside it and he only loses one arm.

Later, he makes a pact with some windy priest who gives him powers from God in exchange for one eye. Rugal, once again, does that goddamn tournament. He has a power overload and melts. Holy shit.

Holy shit

That eye loss was retconned into having been lost to someone from NESTS. I forgot who.

I'm not thinking about it and you shouldn't either.

The End is Nye. Bill Nye the Science Guy.

.....I shouldn't have asked.