• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You broke MTA's heart and made him seek Isa for comfort.

... smells like just as planned.

More like "better than expected".

Where the fuck is the multiquote button!?

Or, there it is!

Edited by Rei Rei

I guess? I really just took art because I like it, and the majority of guys take drama instead of art for their art credit.

Smug bastard.

As I go one route 7, I can clearly see that this is one hell of a storm. As I pass the healer's home, the old lady living there offers me soup and talks to me about Tornelos. As I leave the home however, so does Tornelos.

After trying to find him randomly countless of times without finding anything, I decide to go on route 10 to train. After beating a single mushroom, a sudden downpour appears. A few steps later, I recognize that green genie. I grab my new Master Ball and throw it at him without fail. Then I notice his nature. Modest. Fuck yes. I name him Dray and store him away. Then I realized I already named someone Dray, so I go back to Hiun to rename him Jyo.

After beating three trainers, Belle and Cheren show up. Cheren wants to know if he's ready for the Pokémon League and challenges me. TE cloaks himself in fire and charges the masked roadrunner, headbutts the samurai walrus for massive damage to both opponents, burns the cat to cinders and steams the fire monkey with boiling water. Oh Cheren, you might make it to the Elite 4, but forget about defeating the soon to be Champion. At least he heals TE and Belle gives me a Max Revive.

Beating a few more trainers along the way and getting the absolutely useless Roar TM, I also manage to make a few new friends. Meet EFox, the reckless Rash disco bull with the 'fro and the Jolly female vulture named Nanas.

After going through the eight doors representing each gym, I can finally explore the Victory Road. We also met new friends, namely an Impish female steel ant who took a liking to Rei's squishy body. She was named Melia. A Jolly male anteater of Hell named Furet followed afterwards. A long while after, I managed to get a Modest male baby dinosaur that I ended up naming Nmare.

Inside the mountain I face a bunch of trainers and their pets, but my team can take them on well, especially since there's another medic along the way. Why couldn't I have one in the original Victory road? After crushing ants, smashing geodes and tearing the wings of countless bats, I also managed to get a couple of decent TMs, which are Dragon Claw and Wild Bolt.

I also heard a legendary Pokémon was hiding near the summit of the mountain, inside caves full of boulders. Sending the two reptilian butt buddies to the PC for Joey the manly centipede, he pushes the boulders as if they were nothing.

In front of the rocky bovine creature, Fia flashes him as always after paralyzing him. I then switch to Etel, who uses a battle dance and slashes him until he is weakened. Even when numbed and dazed by Fia's flashing, he still managed to hit her and Etel, but went down in 5 balls. I named him Bus and his nature was Brave.

Before finally facing the Elite 4, I also took the liberty of visiting an old area for the Focus Blast TM.

Also here's a portrait of my team :

TE the Lonely boar of Hell

Level 63, 214 HP, 222 Attack, 105 Defense, 151 S. Attack, 105 S. Defense, 117 Speed

Flare Blitz, Focus Blast, Wild Bolt, Head Smash

Srs the Jolly yet trigger-happy and overconfident gator

Level 62, 199 HP, 189 Attack, 111 Defense, 86 S. Attack, 102 S. Defense, 161 Speed

Earthquake, Crunch, Brick Break, Outrage

Dag the Naughty and overconfident gangsta lizard

Level 62. 158 HP, 169 Attack, 176 Defense, 73 S. Attack, 135 S. Defense, 115 Speed

Hi Jump Kick, Crunch, Rock Slide, Dagron Claw

Fia the Quiet yet "flashy" gothic lolita

Level 60, 173 HP, 95 Attack, 156 Defense, 149 S. Attack, 150 S. Defense, 101 Speed

Psychic, Charge Beam, Shadow Ball, Grass Knot

Rei the Lonely and squishy thunder tarantula

Level 61, 173 HP, 163 Attack, 93 Defense, 135 S. Attack, 78 S. Defense, 169 Speed

Thunder, Bug Buzz, Poison Jab, Sucker Punch

and last but not least

Etel the Jolly viking dragon

Level 62, 184 HP, 228 Attack, 148 Defense, 76 S. Attack, 106 S. Defense, 162 Speed

Dragon Claw, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance

These six pets have faced great hardships during this journey. And now, at the summit of this mountain, they shall rise to the challenge and finally triumph!

The FE4 THREAD