• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Contact with Ivan. Actually, that's stretching it, it's probably someone else pulling the strings. Maybe a hired assassin?

...so did Raguna lose his memories twice, or was he trying desperately to get back home until Sechs found him or...?

There's enough information to infer they're brothers.

oic, oh well shit Probably.

Uhhhh, stranded/captured in Sechs, and when he left he lost his memory?

I feel like spriting Ivan in all his princely glory, all of a sudden

Now that I actually read the whole thing:

Kyle was totally singled out since he was a weak Earthmate and not much of a loss when he died.

Those guys hate Kyle, and love shotas/lolis

Or

Soluna says (3:55 PM):

Silly Kyle. I also wish they'd go into detail about that, but whatever. Maybe the power of you being an Earthmate depends on what generation you're in? Like, Kyle's parents were probably strong, Kyle's weak, Aria/Ars are strong, etc.

Where did that 10th dot come from

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Uhhhh, stranded/captured in Sechs, and when he left he lost his memory?

I feel like spriting Ivan in all his princely glory, all of a sudden

Do it.

Those guys hate Kyle, and love shotas/lolis

Or

Soluna says (3:55 PM):

Silly Kyle. I also wish they'd go into detail about that, but whatever. Maybe the power of you being an Earthmate depends on what generation you're in? Like, Kyle's parents were probably strong, Kyle's weak, Aria/Ars are strong, etc.

Not of noble birth, weak, and a sacrifice that happens to give birth to powerful children who just want dad back home in time for Christmas.

But if Kyle is one of the weakest Earthmates, and everyone in that town refers to him as a warrior in 2nd gen...

Or maybe they just said that because you don't have to level as much on the first half?

Do it.

Not of noble birth, weak, and a sacrifice that happens to give birth to powerful children who just want dad back home in time for Christmas.

But if Kyle is one of the weakest Earthmates, and everyone in that town refers to him as a warrior in 2nd gen...

Or maybe they just said that because you don't have to level as much on the first half?

After Karina and 2 English papers. :<

How wonderful, but how do we know if Mais being a person of Noble Birth, even with his wtf earthmate powar?

That EXP gain was shit.

After Karina and 2 English papers. :<

How wonderful, but how do we know if Mais being a person of Noble Birth, even with his wtf earthmate powar?

That EXP gain was shit.

Ivan gets higher priority than Karina.

Heavy. Armor.

Level 27 was the highest I got.

Herp.

Your long lost childhood crush will eventually crush your dreams and become a boring maid.

/patpat :<

1. Karina

2. Carmen

3. Collette

4. Raven

I don't know why Collette became extremely adorable to me all of a sudden

Edited by Clover

Your long lost childhood crush will eventually crush your dreams and become a boring maid.

/patpat :<

1. Karina

2. Carmen

3. Collette

4. Raven

I don't know why Collette became extremely adorable to me all of a sudden

DAT METABOLISM.

I considered (and even started) playing Etrian Odyssey, mainly because Yuzo Koshiro made the soundtrack. Sure, the battles felt like something from RPGMaker, but since when is that an issue to me?

Then I noticed the pointlessness of playing a game based on challenge when you're using savestates. Maybe I should check how No$ runs it later.

I didn't know you wanted to become a maid.

Edited by TheEnd

Why do I fail at this game?

I missed Holsety and Ichaival. I had no Idea they were found in Gen. 1 >_>.

Do I restart or Hack?

I'd suggest restarting.

Though the game is far from unbeatable, if you don't neglect the other holy weapon users (and don't miss their weapons - Balmung, Tyrfing and Narga).

Edited by TheEnd