• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

If the fanboys want Yui X Mio while the fangirls want Dio X Srs, I don't see why these two can't be paired either ;D

We can definitely add this to the story of course.

It isn't Fire Emblem without incest after all.

Yes, exactly. Now keep reading for amazingness.

[spoiler=The Best Tweets of The Iron Sheik]"fuck you hulk hogan you small dick no dick no good motherfucker"

"@wweprimo is the real like his father. I love him he no jabroni like the fucking hulk hogan"

"fuck the nexus, I see them next week and i beat the fuck out of them. which one do i give the camel clutch first to?"

"the fucking @shawnhawaii is worse twitter worse then the gay, the fag, the dumb motherfucker has no dick no balls and is piece of shit."

"@TheRealXPac are you the intelligent jew or are you the gay?"

"A rod tonight go to fuck Madonna I show him my ten inch cock and fuck her to make her humble."

"Ultimate Warrior pay to have the sex with the man for the testosto. He no good mother fucker"

"If i see the Jake Roberts I beat the fuck out of him and kill that no good motherfucker"

"Anybody tell me who I humble today please tell me. I beat the fuck out of them make them humble with my camel clutch"

"I am @Iamknaan concert with my agents @pagemagen this young man beautiful person sing good music for happy people"

"I come to the toronto for best weekend with the Mr. Olympia. We going to have good time. Fuck hulk hogan"

"@pagemagen so he book me with you and fucking douche bag the scott hall"

"I am the teacher of the Bret hart"

"Texas rangers I like, but I see the George bush I fuck his ass make him humble"

"new generation i like @RealZiggler @DavidOtunga @TheRealMorrison @mikethemiz @pagemagen they not like motherfucker hulk hogan"

"fuck hulk hogan"

"I respect the @pagemagen @AndyMilonakis @SamoaJoe @THE_REAL_SHAQ @BrodyismeFriend @FATJEW. No respect for the cocksucker Hulk Hogan"

"Thank god for the god the Jesus and the Kennedy McMahon. Fuck hulk hogan ultimate warrior and the Jake roberrts"

"I am funny man more than the Seinfeld"

"Only the Kramer is no good mother fucker"

"I am the gold medal. Not that hollywood blonde faggot hulk hogan"

"I AM VERY HUNGRY."

"Jewish people dot eat now. I eatt the shush kebob now. Fuck hulk hogan"

"I watch the tna show. Sting, you put the gimmick on your face. you like fucking stupid no good motherfucker clown.... http://fb.me/IDjwSSRs"

"intelligent wrestling fans konw Iron Sheik is legend. New generation @pagemagen @JasonSensationX hulk hogan go fuck yourself"

"Do I fuck the lady gaga? Who make her the lady gay gay? The Justin bieber?"

"Is the Justin bebier the gay or the man tell me"

"@JudahWorldChamp bubba. You know i am real legend. I can break anybody neck with camel clutch.you be my tag partner and fuck nikolai"

"hulk hogan you gay fag no good motherfucker worse than david hasselhoff and michael jackson alive"

"otherwise you are worse than michael jackson alive or the mel gibson or the tiger woods whore girlfriend and the sandra bullock husband"

"jewish people are best. Mel gibson you do not make fun of the jewish people. You are no good mother fucker and i fuck you up big time"

"fuck the mel gibson he dont like the rosh hashanah. he need to respect jewish people. they are good people. he cocksucker motherfucker"

"Mel gibson, i fuck you and fuck your wife and fuck everyone you know if you do not respect the jewish people"

"mel gibson if i see you somewhere i will make you humble and cry like little motherfucker piece of shit you are."

"fuck you mel gibson you fag no good motherfucker. you dont have the ball to talk to me so i make you humble"

"souljaboy the gay or the real?"

"if you respect the iron sheik you respect and follow my intelligent jew agents @pagemagen otherwise go fuckyourself"

"i watch the monday night raw. I like the new generation. i am the teacher of the bret hart. Hulk hogan you have no dick no balls"

"If i see the Sadam hussein, i beat the fuck out of him and show the people that I am the legend not that motherfucker gay piece of shit"

"Glenn Beck, you suck my ass"

"you are the stupid dumb motherfucker if you do not do medicine in 1980's. you need to show the muscle to make the $$. fuck hogan"

"I am the man, I am the legend, I beat the fuck out of you. Even Ray charles know The Iron Sheik. Fuck you and have good day."

"If you are the man or you are the gay you show me if you think hulk hogan is no good piece of shit motherfucker."

"I am the one who say gimme hell yeah best. only better is the @steveaustinBSR .I love him and respect him"

"one of the best new generation is my black brother @The305MVP he know I am the real champion not that douchebag hulk hogan"

"somebody please tell me who next generation good workers are? I make list soon. Hulk hogan suck my ass"

"fuck the michael jackson before he die not after he die he good man"

"fuck ultimate warrior he does the steroid every die have no dick"

"everybody know i am the legend before that no good piece of shit motherfucker hulk hogan. I beat the fuck out of him make him humble"

"hulk hogan. your birthday. i dont giv e a fuck. your not worth the fuck. i fuck you and your daughter and mother and sister and brother."

"Hulk hogan, on your birthday i wish you to die and suck on my ten inch cock"

"hulk hogan you have no dick no ball you are fag low life cocksucker. you need to give me my 25 thousand dollar if not go fuck yourself"

"hulk hogan for the ramadan i dont eat and then i make energy to beat the fuck out of you and make you cry like little fucking bitch"

"hulk hogan you are like the little fucking bitch i know before, you need to show me the respect so i love you. if not take a fucking walk"

"hulk hogan you can go fuck yourself"

"hello @WillSasso my agents @pagemagen say you wrestling fan. if you dont know Iron Sheik you are worse than motherfucker hulk hogan"

"Fuck the hulk hogan again till he cry"

"today i tell i intelligent people about the @FLASHARILLA. they show me the respect about newest promoting. I love them. fuck hulk hogan"

"hulk hogan u big time jabroni"

"but biggest jabroni no good motherfucker i ever meet is the cocksucker motherfucker gay piece of garbage ultimate warrior."

"i see the @alyankovic at the grammy award. I like him. me and him like nikolai my partner. we beat the fuck out of hogan"

"i see the scott pilgrim. I beat the fuck out of him with my little finger. he not worht me to fuck his ass up and make him humble"

"my good friend is the @MrCraigRobinson he know who the real champion is not that cocksucker no good motherfucker fag hulk hogan"

"today i choose these people. which one humble which one do i fuck in ass? @questlove @ladygaga @rosenbergradio @Oprah @pagemagen"

"I watch the tan. I beat the fuck out of all of them. Ric flair you know I am your teacher and I can fuck you up big time shooting"

"bubba@carlitocolon you good like your father. He take care of me from the puerto Rico. He not like motherfucker jabroni hulk Hogan"

"Today I have cold beer and have the sex with hulk hogan wife"

"somebody fucking follow me on the twitter. @the_ironsheik otherwise go fuck yourself and have a good day"

"hulk hogan is the motherfucking schmuck no good cocksucker mother fucker. i hope he dead only if i break his neck and fuck his ass"

"hulk hogan is not dead, but if i see him i beat the fuck out of him. he owe me 25 thousand dollar i break his faggot leg"

"my favorite black brother is the @kanyewest he know that I beat the fuck out of the douchebag hulk hogan and make him humble"

"if you respect the Iron Sheik, then you respect the @kanyewest. if not i kill you and fuck you like hulk hogan wife and make you humble"

"Somebody say that Hulk Hogan dead. He not dead. He only die when i kill the motherfucker no good son of a bitch"

"@ghostpanther @szyjake @owenburke @rillawafers @chadcarter @pagemagen tell me if the Hulk hogan is no good whore"

"linda you are like husband he is douchebag piece of shit. my dick best better than 20 year old"

"@THE_REAL_SHAQ you intelligent. I love the Shaq best black brother"

"i dont see the movie the Inception. it look good, but if it make me mad like fucking prince of persia i beat the fuck out of the leo"

"@ercangold ultimate is the gay no good motherfucker. He is worse than tiger woods and fucking hulk hogan"

"fuck hulk hogan he is a worse than gay, he is no good mother fucker"

"god bless america and the best people. Fuck the mel gibson and fuck the hulk hogan."

"#brock lesnar. you god you the best. If i was best i was, i would snap your fucking leg and make you look like little pussy"

"brock lesnar have the respect for the wrestling. he use good mat wrestling. he know like kurt angle that i fuck him up when i was young"

"Brock Lesnar I love him. i love the america. America know if Brock fuck with me i beat the fuck out of him. I still love him."

"Mel Gibson worse than tiger woods, worse than motherfucker Sandra bullock husband, worse than gay Leno, worse than dick head hulk hogan"

"i am in the los angeles soon. i make the sunset street humble when i fuck the mario lopez"

"@TheComedyStore @R_Roddy_Piper and the @SteveSimeone show me the respect. shooting wise i fuck their ass with my ten inch cock"

"Tito Santana is from the #mexico. he is a piece of garbage no good mother fucker. he still not worth the fuck"

"i have the cock that is bigger than the stupid whale cock."

"are you the man or the gay? i love the gay people but not the fag like ultimate warrior"

"i watch the nba finals i like to know who the intelligent fans want to humble? who going to win? tell me and fuck hulk hogan"

"do i beat the fuck out of the hulk hogan or beat the fuck out of no good small dick fag gay ultimate warrior"

"hulk hogan you are worse than the mexican piece of garbage mario lopez. i fuck you like a taco and put u in camel... http://bit.ly/a4Dos8"

"good morning, and fuck the hulk hogan and the george bush"

"I beat the fuck out of the Jay gaylin, and the prince of persia. he fag no dick no balls motherfucker"

"my agents @pagemagen and my best friend jimmy snuka. he good shooting wise i beat the fuck out of him http://twitpic.com/1rv7h4"

"fuck jake the gay from the prince of persia. he know persian. he no man. he have no dick no balls i fuck his ass make him humble"

"jake the gay, if i see you i will beat the fuk out of you give you camel clutch make you cry like little bitch."

"@nationallampoon you intelligent like Iron Sheik. you are not like that low life mother fucker from prince of persia or hulk hogan"

"prince of persia name is jake gayhall? if i see him on street i suplex him put him in camel clutch and fuck his ass with ten inch cock"

"fuck the pac man i beat the fuck out of him he no good piece of garbage."

"tell me which video game do you want me to fuck in the ass? the donkey? the mario? the zelda the whore? tell me."

"I fuck the pac man with my ten ince cock, i fuck the zelda the whore, i fuck the cung li sexy whore street fighter"

"Everybody know i beat the **** out of the piece of garbage howdy doody hulk hogan"

"lebron james, you good. shooting wise i beat the fuck out of you worse than hulk hogan. but you good i respect you"

"DO I FUCK THE BETTY WHITE OR THE BUBBA THE LOVE SPONGE TELL ME?"

"for the mother day, i beat the fuck out of the bubba the love sponge. I break his back make him humble. He no good motherfucker"

"@BTLSradio you have the sex with the hulk hogan, and you have no dick and no balls"

"# Bio Greatest Iranian Entertainer of all time. I fuck your ass and make you humble. www.sheikshow.com Book me for TV, movie, comedian, convention, stag and more."

"bubba the love sponge u suck hulk hogan dick and ass for the money. u worse than oj simpson"

"@trammell I respect your intelligence. You smart man not like that cocksucker hulk hogan and the sandra bullock husband"

"@Rosenbergradio you are intelligent jew. I come to the new york for the love of the music and jewish people. fuck hulk hogan"

"hulk hogan is the gay the fag the no good son of a bitch. http://bit.ly/9zRpab"

"who is intelligent and who is dumb son of a bitch no good motherfucker. somebody tell me please."

"@BJPenndotcom is real man like my agents @pagemagen he man not like gay fag cocksucker hogan"

"happy halloween all my intelligent fans"

"fuck the hulk hogan if he want to fuck with me"

"who have the best cold beer for me?"

"tonight i go to the @TheComedyStore in the hollywood. @marcmaron @jeffreyross @jgarlin i fuck someones ass make them humble"

"I meet the Blake griffin, he nice boy. Fuck the hulk hogan"

"Miami not ready yet. The Boston has the dick and the balls and the respect."

"Jewish boss make Yankees win now he die now the yankees lose. Fuck hulk hogan"

"@Rosenbergradio tiger good, but he have no respect. he only like to fuck the pussy. i have 10 inch cock and fuck his ass make him humble"

"who is the gay or bigger the gay? The justin bieber or the robert pattison? are they the hall of fame or no tell me"

"Ultimate Warrior pay to have the sex with the man for the testosto. He no good mother fucker"

"I am happy with my cold beer"

"happy easter to all my intelligent people except for the fucking douchbag people asshole i make humble. http://thetop13.com/104/"

"justin bieber, I dont respect you you dont pay for your due. You need to be humbled by legend http://thetop13.com/104/"

"I'm in good mood today. I show the world I am master I am legend."

"i respect the undertaker forever. he respect the legend he a legend. he best. http://bit.ly/94rPNy"

"I beat the fuck out of the mario lopez mexican jew son of a bitch. he worse than scott hall and kevin nash http://bit.ly/b3XiMe"

"shawn michaels good man, good family, he respect sheikie baby and the wrestling business. I love him forever http://bit.ly/b3S0Qm"

"undertaker big man. he like the andre. but he not like the asshole fucking midget andre the midget http://bit.ly/be7Z4I"

"i am the teacher of the bret hart. I hope he happy with life. he good man. he go over at #wm26 not like fag hulk hogan"

"i am watching the #wm26 with all my fans in the Toronto at place Rinx. I make all my fans humble"

"I am in the toronto for the comic con. With the kevin nash. I beat the fuck out of him"

"I make it to the convention, and that dumb big son of a bitch kevin nash is worse than scott hall http://bit.ly/aFxxCJ"

"@RealKevinNash is like the Sheikie baby. He get smart with me i make him humble. He not like that asshole jabroni Scott Hall, fuck him"

"I am on the tv now. I am having my whisky and my green medicine. I am happy. fuck ultimate warrior gay fag cocksucker"

"jersey shore i watch. my dick get happy for the snooky. but the boy who do the medicine for the muscle he dont impress me. fuck him"

"fuck the oil. i see the oil explode with my 10 inchcock. no good motherfucker piece of garbage worse than michael jackson alive"

"ultimate warrior is the gay, he is the fag, he is the piece of garbage who do the drugs. fuck him for being the fag"

"without iron sheik hulk hogan can not be the hulkamania. I have the belt before that hollywood blond fag"

"Iraq is not like the Iran. Iraq people are like the gay of the real. If you dont respect the usa you can go fuck yourself"

"if you dont like me i dont give a fuck. I am the legend I make it to the hall of fame not that little punk the justin bieber"

"I am the one who say gimme hell yeah best. only better is the @steveaustinBSR .I love him and respect him"

"fuck the doctor phil i watch his show and he think he doctor but he do the cocaine"

"everybody know I am the first middle eastern to i beat the fuck out of that hollywood blonde faggot hulk hogan. fuck him"

"fuck the hulk hogan fuck the goldigger tiger woods, fuck the bubba love sponge and fuck the gay mexican jew mario lopez"

"if you don't know how to show the sheik baby the respect you can go fuck your self and fuck a good day."

"today i show the people the respect for the golf sport. it is no jabroni sport. I dont give a fuck of the tiger woods who he fuck"

"who want to come have the sex with me? I put you in camel clutch first then fuck you"

"my dick put stop the whole in oil spill, then i have the latino sex with the jennifer lopez. she like the iranian #1"

"MY DICK HAS MORE OIL THAN THE MEXICO"

"I love the black people. They are my brother. @kingjames is good man, but he know I have bigger dick than all black people in the world"

"lady gaga you know i am the real champion. I show you why i beat the fuck out the gay leno and the justin bieber. leno the gay"

"i love the lady gaga. I fuck the lady gaga and make her humble. you buy the www.sheikshirts.com show me the respect fuck hogan"

"you show sheikie the love for the valentine day and I beat the fuck out of anybody you tell me. you know i am the legend"

"happy thanks giving to all my fans. i love you, fuck the hulk hogam"

"i like my turkey like the woman like my ten inch cock. yOu know i am the legend. and i love the thanksgiving"

"I fuck the turkey who dont fucking respect the legend on the fucking thanksgiving"