Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Jarly is destiny hero or someone else.

arg, terrible demon.

Jarly and DHero aren't the same person. They're both idiots that were banned long ago. And DHero is one of the most overrated hacks ever. Jarly and Luxord were much more amusing than he was.

Edited by Lawnmower Repairman

I refreshed and there's two new pages?

... /tears

Keep up the work. ;w;

I am trying my best to be a motivation for TheEnd, but I see very few posts from TheEnd. Help please?

Subscript woot!!!

I'd like to hear more words than just bad, worse and terrible please. Can you make an effort?

How about abominable, atrocious, awful, dreadful, raunchy, corrupt, vile, wicked, despicable, detestable, dirty, loathsome, repulsive demon?

Is that enough of an effort or should I try harder?

I refreshed and there's two new pages?

... /tears

Keep up the work. ;w;

You better start working, too.

I am trying my best to be a motivation for TheEnd, but I see very few posts from TheEnd. Help please?

Subscript woot!!!

Silly Eryth.

Me? Motivate TE?

I'm not a pedo.

I do have the game. What emulator are you using?

I was trying to get the PSX from emulatorzone to work. It seems I need to get a few other things, but in the html guide with the data they said the bios needed for play was copyrighted by sony. It seems I would be doing something not legit by downloading those bios.

it's 2:16 AM...goodnight...

'Night.

Yes, just be a burr to TE and motivate TE. I fially realized that TE = TheEnd.:o

:mellow:

...What have I done...

:unsure:

You have done Dio.

May you find happiness, etc.

Edited by TheEnd

Who the hell is that guy anyway? I'm not sure if he actually knows TE or if he's just a fanboy.

I am a random nobody trying to get in on this thread. I have no background knowledge whatsoever and I am trying desperatly to understand something that I really have no idea what I am talking about. This about sum it up?

I was trying to get the PSX from emulatorzone to work. It seems I need to get a few other things, but in the html guide with the data they said the bios needed for play was copyrighted by sony. It seems I would be doing something not legit by downloading those bios.

I use ePSXe 1.7.0 and I had no problem running the whole thing. I don't think I ever had any issues with the BIOs.