FE4 THREAD

Fia

Learning to read English is very easy imo.

I always was(actually I still am) the best in my class regarding English. I blame lolvideogames.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's called FireFox.

I am not a fan of FireFox yet. IE has two features I like better than FireFox. IE has the magnification option and it does not have that annoying download window if I want to download files or images. WIth IE, I can download an image to my files in one second, even if it is a 10,000 by 10,000 pixel image. On FireFox, it seems to actually take time to download those things.

I always was(actually I still am) the best in my class regarding English. I blame lolvideogames.

Same here, though I blame lolD&D.

It's called FireFox.

Opera has it built-in too.

am not a fan of FireFox yet. IE has two features I like better than FireFox. IE has the magnification option and it does not have that annoying download window if I want to download files or images. WIth IE, I can download an image to my files in one second, even if it is a 10,000 by 10,000 pixel image. On FireFox, it seems to actually take time to download those things.

Opera's zoom tool simply cannot be defeated. 20% to 1000%, anytime, anywhere. Some flash files don't get resized though, but that's it.

Edited by TheEnd

Same shit. Back then I also watched TV.

Orange et cheva[l/ux]?

Orange, like all colors having another noun form (colors coming from plants/woods/metals namely) does not get anything in plural form normally. Now it's accepted in some places.

Same for chevals.

There might be a few other cases of retardation, but those are the two I really remember.

Orange, like all colors having another noun form (colors coming from plants/woods/metals namely) does not get anything in plural form normally. Now it's accepted in some places.

Same for chevals.

There might be a few other cases of retardation, but those are the two I really remember.

This bothers me. JUST AS I'M STARTING TO REALLY UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE THEY CHANGE THE RULES

This bothers me. JUST AS I'M STARTING TO REALLY UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE THEY CHANGE THE RULES

A typical french student who hears this information.

They will make adjustments to accomodate the change.

People who know and live french.

They will get slightly annoyed and move on.

Lux's opinion.

This bothers me *insert capped quote*

Opera's zoom tool simply cannot be defeated. 20% to 1000%, anytime, anywhere. Some flash files don't get resized though, but that's it.

Never really used Opera, maybe only once. It wasn't bad.

IE will go from 10%-1000% zoom, and still has an issue with some flash files not resizing.

Dominos is the best pizza, imo. <- To avoid retaliation.

Edited by Eryth

Not terribly picky pizza wise. I might even eat mushrooms and olives if they're hidden well enough.

I do enjoy a fair balance of meat and vegetables on it. Bonus for spicy stuff and cheese in the crust. Auto awesome for pizzas with HAM AND CHEESE!

Edited by Adon

Alright, Adon, now that I have the supposed rom file "TearRing Saga {NTSC-J} {SLPS-03177}.b and part two, I need to get this whole configure bios to play anything with the PSX player.