• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I slept much more than I intended.

Are you trying to say that those weren't jokes for our own amusement?

Everything I ever knew about this thread is a lie.

Them being serious doesn't lessen any from the amusement. In fact, it might increase the amusement factor.

I always was(actually I still am) the best in my class regarding English. I blame lolvideogames.

Same here, though I blame lolD&D.

Same shit. Back then I also watched TV.

Same. For me, it was a combination of cartoons, TV shows, books/comics and video games. And then the internet came and perfected my English.

Swordmasters having 10 avoid bonus in the FE3 remake.

More reason for me to cry over why swordmaster class has become continually nerfed. Shadow Dragon remake is the lowest of the low. No critical bonus along with a redone avoidance formula which lowers how much avoidance a unit gets. Apart from criticals and avoidance, what does a swordmaster become? A really fast weakling which is pretty much like a thief class *sob*

At least FE4 did them justice making them probably the most deadly class around. I salut you Aira and her children.

Edited by Eryth

And I just remembered this:

... aaaaat that point I still didn't know if I liked her or not.

and since she didn't even know that at the time I knew I had to deny it

EDIT: /looks @ Eryth's gender/ HA

HAHA. I KNEW IT

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Good afternoon/morning, FE4 THREAD.

I went to an all-you-can-eat buffet, but didn't eat all I can eat (because it's rude), so I don't know why I went there. The food was good, at least, and I went to a book store and bought Frankenstein afterwards, so it's all good.

I can't post this in the original topic since it would be spam, but:

"Satan accepts us as we are, but guides us to advance ourselves to where we evolve to a higher level."

"Satan accepts us as we are, but guides us to advance ourselves to where we reach Super Satan 3 power levels."

Fixed quote.

In before further mind fuck.

>_> People changing genders again I see.

* sigh * This is why I started assuming everyone is a guy, unless proven otherwise. (Marthur being the exception and the cause for this assumption)

Then again, if I mess up, I figure said person will yell...so it works. Assume male until yelled at or proven otherwise.

Edited by Hatari

I can't post this in the original topic since it would be spam, but:

"Satan accepts us as we are, but guides us to advance ourselves to where we reach Super Satan 3 power levels."

Fixed quote.

Satanism, the one religion I can't accept.

* sigh * This is why I started assuming everyone is a guy, unless proven otherwise. (Marthur being the exception and the cause for this assumption)

Then again, if I mess up, I figure said person will yell...so it works. Assume male until yelled at or proven otherwise.

Marthur? Exception?

The proper thing to do is to make the assumption that everyone could be lying on the internet and take everytihng with a grain of salt. Believe loosely until proven otherwise, and even then never fully believe.

Besides, why should it matter who's gender is what? Shouldn't everyone be treated similarly without having to be categorized into something which will obviously foster confliction? :mellow:

Edited by Eryth

The proper thing to do is to make the assumption that everyone could be lying on the internet and take everytihng with a grain of salt. Believe loosely until proven otherwise, and even then never fully believe.

Besides, why should it matter who's gender is what? Shouldn't everyone be treated similarly without having to be categorized into something which will obviously foster confliction? :mellow:

Lol, I'm already paranoid enough, I don't need to add more to it.

Doesn't really matter, but accidentally calling a girl a guy or vice versa is sorting embarrassing...