• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Kevin Sorbo.

Works for me. Now we just need Bat.

Yes, though I already know spoilers.

I'm playing it because of Yuzo Koshiro.

Well, just wanted to tell you, there's muuuch worse in store for you, in terms of mapping. Though maybe that was just me, but I'm on the fifth stratum and just a while ago, I was playing it. I almost got a headache from trying to map out a whole floor.

I'm playing because I heard it was good and also Yuzo Koshiro. Has not failed to impress me in either field yet, and I doubt it will at this point.

Well, just wanted to tell you, there's muuuch worse in store for you, in terms of mapping. Though maybe that was just me, but I'm on the fifth stratum and just a while ago, I was playing it. I almost got a headache from trying to map out a whole floor.

I'm playing because I heard it was good and also Yuzo Koshiro. Has not failed to impress me in either field yet, and I doubt it will at this point.

Yes, I've heard (and noticed) things just get progressively worse. I remember comments about people running out of icons to indicate things. I'm not touching the bonus dungeon.

I don't remember many comments about its quality really, just about its difficulty. Months later, I was bored and checked its TV tropes awesome music section. And then Yuzo Koshiro didn't disappoint me.

It isn't the first time I play a game simply because I've heard about it and liked the soundtrack.

Putting the difficulty to Street Fighter III 3rd Strike to the max and putting the number of rounds to four is actually more fun than I thought.

You can do that on the arcade version? ._.

Anytime when the rom is loaded, press F2 for the configuration menu.

Personally I didn't think the difficulty changed all that much. The default is 3 and the max is 8.

Wait, but everytime I set it to go to 5 rounds, the game automatically stars with two players. owo