• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think it even reaches R+V levels, except maybe one scene.

Well, I just figured if I didn't mention anything you might try a *kills* once you got that far.

R+V was interesting...except the whole...panty flashing thing that happened a lot. Not to mention the succubus insanity. Though, guys might prefer it more than I did...

Haha, if I even watch it, but it looked good sooo...C.Y.A. is usually a good policy...

lolx2

* sigh * Why are you laughing Nightmare...

Most of the animes I watch are either: Samurai, Vampire, Demons, Fantasy, Gundam, or Reverse Harem (which is generally my preferred Shojo).

Throw in some horror (like 1), and shonen-ai too.

Edited by Hatari

R+V was interesting...except the whole...panty flashing thing that happened a lot. Not to mention the succubus insanity. Though, guys might prefer it more than I did...

Haha, if I even watch it, but it looked good sooo...C.Y.A. is usually a good policy...

To be honest, I was annoyed with the panty flashes in R+V. I didn't mind the succubus though, but maybe that's just my weak-spot for monster girls.

I watched it all on Crunchy, and they did a good job of the show IMO. ...Though I got the feeling that some of the scenes were being censored for violence. Though, that was probably just the same treatment as the Japanese broadcast.

Coolio. Have fun going half-mad with self doubt.

If you're talking about the storyline, I've had spoilers already. I don't know anything about EO2's plot though.

I remember Iris (not the one you know) saying long ago, "EO's plot twist is the fact there IS a plot twist!"

Reverse Harem

You mean, everybody shunning the protagonist?

Edited by TheEnd

If you're talking about the storyline, I've had spoilers already. I don't know anything about EO2's plot though.

That's what one of the 6th stratum floors is called. Although now I don't think that you're on the 6ths stratum...

Twilight : The Official Manga

That would be horror.

That's all yours Dio. I don't read Manga...never learned the panel order :P.

Horror was Ghost Hunt. I liked it, but it was creepy v_v. I've been debating on trying Hirgashi (sp), but I heard that was pretty bad, though the one torture scene I watched was meh...

To be honest, I was annoyed with the panty flashes in R+V. I didn't mind the succubus though, but maybe that's just my weak-spot for monster girls.

I watched it all on Crunchy, and they did a good job of the show IMO. ...Though I got the feeling that some of the scenes were being censored for violence. Though, that was probably just the same treatment as the Japanese broadcast.

Haha...it's like oh different types of monsters. The succubus was like...oh guy = yay kids or something like that.

Ahhh...maybe if I get some time I'll watch a few. It's 12 eps right?

That's what one of the 6th stratum floors is called. Although now I don't think that you're on the 6ths stratum...

I'm in the 4th. But it's alright, I (sadly) somewhat know what you're talking about.

lolol. That might actually be fresh and novel.

It would be a failure though, because most of the demographics already experience it live.

Sarcastic much TE?

Me? Sarcasm?

Edited by TheEnd

lolol. That might actually be fresh and novel.

It's done in the first few volumes of Kinnikuman, and happens later on too, sometimes. Though if the protagonist were to be shunned the entire time, it would become kind of boring after a while.

Horror was Ghost Hunt. I liked it, but it was creepy v_v. I've been debating on trying Hirgashi (sp), but I heard that was pretty bad, though the one torture scene I watched was meh...

Ahhh...maybe if I get some time I'll watch a few. It's 12 eps right?

Higurashi was my favorite anime of the year it was released, but maybe that's just me.

Yeah, it was just a 12 episode adaptation. I'm sure it probably left whole paths of the source material untouched (much like F/SN), but they managed to weave together a convincing story. If the game ever gets translated and I read it, perhaps I'll reverse my opinion but until then, \o/

Me? Sarcasm?

Yes, you.

* waves * Hi RFoF.

Higurashi was my favorite anime of the year it was released, but maybe that's just me.

When I said bad, I meant too creepy...like beyond Ghost Hunt levels.

I read something about a girl who kills herself on screen by chopping herself into pieces or something...like that...

I saw the torture screen where a girl ripped out her own finger nails, but that didn't bother me too much for some unknown reason, if I watch it again it might, idk.

Edited by Hatari