Oh NOOOooo. Begone evil, please!

That was a quite nice exorcism.

Though I don't necessarily mean "nice" as in "effective."

Oh.

Oh?

You're sillier and more bored, clearly.

*pat*

Oh NOOOooo. Begone evil, please!

You have begged for mercy before the great evil. It is now satisfied and returned to the time rift from which it came.

Even more insane, since part 5 isn't as good as 3 so it's...a lot harder.

I literally had to force myself to finish part 5. It had the worst end chapters.

I'd say it's only after the whole Requiem thing where everyone switched bodies that I felt it was a bit too odd. I still forget how exactly Narancia got into giorno's body.

This said, I knew a fair amount of the story before reading the manga since I watched a Let's Play of the part 5 game. The Green Day/Oasis arc was delicious.

Even more insane, since part 5 isn't as good as 3 so it's...a lot harder.

I literally had to force myself to finish part 5. It had the worst end chapters.

I forced myself to even get to Man in the Mirror.

I noticed. Dagron's been doing the same for part 4. You should convince him.

It would be easier if the scans were better.

I didn't even read part 4.

Bad TE.

The spelling/grammar/translation might put you off, but you must read! In the end, it's one of the better parts. It starts slow and boring, but about halfway through it gets way better.

Kira is better than Dio.

@Zak

Ok, youtube torture scenes...girl gets killed with a knife was that the cutting one?

And then something about nails into a person's hand...

And now someone killed themselves by stabbing themselves in the neck with a knife....wtf

* sigh * not as bad as I thought, though...I doubt I could stomach watching the series.

I think hellsing is worst...

Edited!

Edited by Hatari

No not at all...but it's highly unlikely that you don't know what type of reverse harem I was talking about.

I wonder.

The spelling/grammar/translation might put you off, but you must read!

Crappy translations have been annoying me more and more ever since I started studying Japanese, really.

Bad TE.

And I'll probably stay bad.

It's readable enough.

While I view Kira as a great villain IMO the first three parts were still better.

I dunno, part 2 is EASILY the best one... Part 3 felt way too "Stand user of the week" for my tastes.

Part 4's pacing and weird ass shit felt like nice changes.

I'd say it's only after the whole Requiem thing where everyone switched bodies that I felt it was a bit too odd. I still forget how exactly Narancia got into giorno's body.

This said, I knew a fair amount of the story before reading the manga since I watched a Let's Play of the part 5 game. The Green Day/Oasis arc was delicious.

The body switching wasn't my biggest problem, even. The whole thing just didn't have enough intensity and suspense, especially in comparison to what happened in the previous parts.

And yeah, of course, part 5 did have its moments. It's not all bad, but I think it falls below the four parts that came before it.

I forced myself to even get to Man in the Mirror.

The whole part is pretty chill about everything. It doesn't have the same suspense that part 3 had.

Kira is better than Dio.

I'd agree if Dio just randomly popped up in part 3, but since we find out about him in part 1 and then he returns like a beast, it's kind of really amazing. Kira is also amazing, but I think I have to give it to Dio here.

Of course, Cars beats them all.