• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So it seems there's a new soccer manga/anime going on. It seems even more over the top than Super Campeões Captain Tsubasa

There's a soccer manga written by a woman going on.

I don't remember the title, though. Shoot, maybe? idk.

There's a soccer manga written by a woman going on.

I don't remember the title, though. Shoot, maybe? idk.

There's Whistle!. Chalis knows about that shit.

There's also Giant Killing, which is more focused on the coach, and seems pretty good.

So, my EO2 team:

eo2.png

Fourth floor, level 12. Named after five out of the ten top posters of this thread. I wonder if anybody cares about guessing.

Watching some videos from Captain Tsubasa's BR dub.

It's so... GLORIOUSLY bad, it's enjoyable for comedic value.

Which dub? Captain Tsubasa J's or Road to 2002's?

I started buying Road to 2002's DVDs when they were released, but they were discontinued very quickly (only two released). And when it aired on TV months later, they decided to change the names they were going to use. :awesome:

Ghideon

Ghideon reminds me of Ghaleon.

Edited by TheEnd

In order : Fia, me, Srs, Marthur, Lux.

You got yourself right. Probably the only good match really.

Srs is sadly absent.

Classes: Protector Paladin, Dark Hunter, Ronin, Survivalist Ranger, Medic.

Captain Tsubasa J.

Some of my friends watched it, but I didn't.

Also holy, my connection sucks today.

Edited by TheEnd

You got yourself right. Probably the only good match really.

Srs is sadly absent.

Classes: Protector Paladin, Dark Hunter, Ronin, Survivalist Ranger, Medic.

Oh wow. It doesn't help some of them are pretty androgynous.

Third one is easily Mumu then. First seems to fit Lux, fourth would be you and finally Nurse Fia.

Masters of inflicting status ailments, the Dark Hunter can bind their enemies before moving in for the kill. Their proficiency with whips allows them to totally immobilize an enemy before Draining the last of its life, and when equipped with a sword, they can deliver pinpoint strikes to paralyze, confuse, or petrify a monster. Even their own party members aren’t safe from their deadly games, since they can use their own comrades as bait for a trap.

Hmm...

Edited by Dio

Oh wow. It doesn't help some of them are pretty androgynous.

Third one is easily Mumu then. First seems to fit Lux, fourth would be you and finally Nurse Fia.

Indeed. The protector and medic are supposedly females.

Mumu and mandatory nurse Fia, yes.

Hmm...

Clearly a perfect match.

In this case, Protector Marthur and Survivialist...ALS? I can't see Rei Rei as one.

Nurse, I need help!

Survivalist is actually Lux. I expect him to be the worst member of this team, if tier lists are right.

And yet another game series where archers are crap. I wonder what's the reason this time.

Oh, not series. Survivalist were very strong in the first game (strong skills and a rather insanely strong bow available midgame), but apparently they were nerfed horribly in EO2... just like most things.

I restarted PoR...chapter 11 and already have a bunch of units second tier. yay for boss grinding XD.

Playing Easy mode once gave me an Oscar level 8, Boyd level 3 and Soren level 2. Promoted of course. Ike was maxed and Shinon was around level 5 before he left.

Playing Easy mode once gave me an Oscar level 8, Boyd level 3 and Soren level 2. Promoted of course. Ike was maxed and Shinon was around level 5 before he left.

I'm being lazy and playing normal...I have a hard difficulty level finished already, but meh, I'm trying for 20/20 everyone so I can transfer them to RD.

I'm being lazy and playing normal...I have a hard difficulty level finished already, but meh, I'm trying for 20/20 everyone so I can transfer them to RD.

Don't bother with Laguz because they can't cap anything unless you have near perfect level ups, and even then only Mordecai might cap anything. Tauroneo has the same problem.

Otherwise have fun with throne bosses. Ena is perfect, but Petrine, Bertram, Haffedd (Halberdier before the Black Knight) and Hedwynn (Rexbolt Sage) are pretty good. For all staff users I would suggest you to have Ena or Ashnard use their unlimited use weapon on some random unit and heal the rest.

Funny tip : S ranking Brom in Swords should give him a higher starting Sword rank than Axe rank in RD. So much that after a few swings of either Elincia's Slim Sword or a random sword Heather could steal, he could use Lucia's Silver Sword.

Edited by Dio

Don't bother with Laguz because they can't cap anything unless you have near perfect level ups, and even then only Mordecai might cap anything.

Otherwise have fun with throne bosses. Ena is perfect, but Petrine, Bertram, Haffedd and Hedwynn are pretty good. For all staff users I would suggest you to have Ena or Ashnard use their unlimited use weapon on some random unit and heal the rest.

Funny tip : S ranking Brom in Swords should give him a higher starting Sword rank than Axe rank in RD. So much that after a few swings of either Elincia's Slim Sword or a random sword Heather could steal, he could use Lucia's Silver Sword.

My original Lethe was actually really good...but she and most laguz got nerfed pretty badly in RD. So, yeah...I might raise them AFTER everyone else, we'll see...it depends.

In my hard mode file, I only took 4 people to the endgame. That was fun...Ike, Lethe, Mist, and someone else who I forgot, most likely Soren. Hah

That right there...IS THE WORST PART. There are not many levels that have bosses sitting on healing places, which is massively limiting the levels I can grind on. I'm even allowing healers to live while the boss is alive in hopes of forcing them to heal the boss for me. It worked one on boss, the one I'm facing now...moves, so I'm trying to force him to move where I want him too...so the healer can do his job. Except he killed Brom so I had to do a level restart...

One level was a 350 turn level...though most of it was the boss healing himself 3 HP at a time >_> when boyd was doing 13+ damage...

Hahaha cool. I always pair Brom and Neph in RD and those two just kill everything...which is nice. Both get lances though.

Edited by Hatari

My original Lethe was actually really good...but she and most laguz got nerfed pretty badly in RD. So, yeah...I might raise them AFTER everyone else, we'll see...it depends.

In my hard mode file, I only took 4 people to the endgame. That was fun...Ike, Lethe, Mist, and someone else who I forgot, most likely Soren. Hah

That right there...IS THE WORST PART. There are not many levels that have bosses sitting on healing places, which is massively limiting the levels I can grind on. I'm even allowing healers to live while the boss is alive in hopes of forcing them to heal the boss for me. It worked one on boss, the one I'm facing now...moves, so I'm trying to force him to move where I want him too...so the healer can do his job. Except he killed Brom so I had to do a level restart...

One level was a 350 turn level...though most of it was the boss healing himself 3 HP at a time >_> when boyd was doing 13+ damage...

Hahaha cool. I always pair Brom and Neph in RD and those two just kill everything...which is nice. Both get lances though.

Keep in mind you have to cap those stats if you want a transfer. For Laguz you'd need perfect growths AND stat boosters because their caps are way too high, especially in Skill and Speed.

Don't bother with moving bosses, but try throne ones. I'd also try to have units rescue others to make them at least not double. If you really feel like, forge weapons and lower their might.

I'm just saying this since you can't transfer Brom's lance level, plus Brom starts with a nasty E rank. With a full transfer it goes at B.

Edited by Dio

Keep in mind you have to cap those stats if you want a transfer. For Laguz you'd need perfect growths AND stat boosters.

Don't bother with moving bosses, but try throne ones. I'd also try to have units rescue others to make them at least not double. If you really feel like, forge weapons and lower their might.

I'm just saying this since you can't transfer Brom's lance level, plus Brom starts with a nasty E rank. With a full transfer it goes at B.

Right >_>. I just looked at SF's chance to cap page...It's basically 0 FOR ALL OF THE STATS. Gosh...how'd that happen...

Yep, Throne, Seize, Escape Points heal, but it seems like arrive points do not...sadly. Explain that...if a unit is going to double hit in battle, there is no way to stop it, unless you mean something else. (I generally, only let the boss attack until he uses up his weapon). That's not a bad idea, would need to figure out the lowest mt to use that will still do some damage. I'm just using Iron Weapons tbh...

Ack...I must have given Brom axes not lances in RD, since lol, he's an Axe Marshall >_> which uses swords. Thanks for the tip, I might need to do that.

No wait...>_> Marshall's can use everything...So, it must have been axes and lances...I highly doubt it was swords, since I favor the trueblade class.

I always give Oscar bows though, triangle attack, though I rarely ever use it.

Edited by Hatari