Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodnight everyone...

See ya.

That's one of my favourite friendships, both to see and to perform.

Shang Tsung is FAAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS~

Yes...

Anyway. I bought those keys at Ch 8, Dio. :awesome:

Good. I saw you also went back to get Dalsin and hopefully Hicks. I'm sure they'll be useful.

No, not Hicks...I didn't go through 4x again. It's really hard to attempt to get Dalshin and then escape with him, Leaf and Lara while the NPCs keep getting captured by Soldiers that appear from the place they are supposed to escape. Dalshin costed me some turns because of his recruiment. But I think he gave them back by being decent. He's not bad at all. And his Movement isn't an issue, as I tought it would be.

No, not Hicks...I didn't go through 4x again. It's really hard to attempt to get Dalshin and then escape with him, Leaf and Lara while the NPCs keep getting captured by Soldiers that appear from the place they are supposed to escape. Dalshin costed me some turns because of his recruiment. But I think he gave them back by being decent. He's not bad at all. And his Movement isn't an issue, as I tought it would be.

If you think his Movement is going to be an issue, the Leg Ring you get soon should be fair enough.

Otherwise I'm sure Hicks would've been useful to you considering his sturdiness and strength, but oh well. You tried at least.

Yeah, he isn't really bad. He's better than Brighton stat-wise, except he has no innate Wrath. I would've liked to have a second mounted unit with axes. But then I get Kein, who is great after some training. And I can't get enough Master Proofs for everyone. I need one for Shiva on the next chapter, and Selphina has it.

Yeah, he isn't really bad. He's better than Brighton stat-wise, except he has no innate Wrath. I would've liked to have a second mounted unit with axes. But then I get Kein, who is great after some training. And I can't get enough Master Proofs for everyone. I need one for Shiva on the next chapter, and Selphina has it.

Wrath's not a bad skill on him though. Combine that with the movement ring and you'll have a juggernaut in your frontlines. He hates hammers and mages, though.

Next one after that is on a General boss, but then there's a few in 12x.

Wrath's not a bad skill on him though. Combine that with the movement ring and you'll have a juggernaut in your frontlines. He hates hammers and mages, though.

Next one after that is on a General boss, but then there's a few in 12x.

I thought of also giving it to Dagda. He turned out pretty beast for me, thanks to a Scroll and a Spd ring. But Dalshin is great with it because he can survive longer.

So...any tips on getting through Salem's sleep staff? I have to Holy Waters, and my charactesr have like 0-2 Mag. Leaf has 3.

I thought of also giving it to Dagda. He turned out pretty beast for me, thanks to a Scroll and a Spd ring. But Dalshin is great with it because he can survive longer.

So...any tips on getting through Salem's sleep staff? I have to Holy Waters, and my charactesr have like 0-2 Mag. Leaf has 3.

Dagda could work too I suppose, especially since you won't have many mounted units.

The Fire Sword should be equipped by Leaf at all costs since you do not want him alseep. The +5 Magic should be able to save him. Otherwise yeah, Holy Waters are your best bet. Bringing bait to get put to sleep seems against the rules to me.

You're telling me.

It (like many many artes in Tales of Vesperia) improves with use. From what I've read, before you can be able to do 107 hits with it, you have to have used it at least 1000 times.

@_@;

Too bad it doesn't work well with floating enemies...

...and Aleixe...(sp?)