• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would Halvan want it? He is, without doubt, my best character. Beastly offense and durability.

*facepalm*

And I suppose his Ambush skill had absolutely nothing to do with his awesomeness, right?

Good Fia. Now it's time to put your party hat and sing the stupid song along with me. 8D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! NOW YOU ARE ONE YEAR OLDER!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! YOUR LIFE STILL ISN'T OVER!

You two are actually pretty damn close.

Hey, I only arrived to Malaysia a month ago!

Oh, so THAT's why you came back...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! You did not accomplish much, but you didn't die this year I guess that's good enough!

Hey, I only arrived to Malaysia a month ago!

What about your country of origin? It's still close.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! You did not accomplish much, but you didn't die this year I guess that's good enough!

Why am I laughing at these lyrics?

What about your country of origin? It's still close.

I was born in US...

Eh, BLS's birthday is coming pretty soon...

Eh... maybe that too...

So let's drink to your fading health and hope you don't remind yourself, the chance of finding fame and wealth decrease with every year!

So let's drink to your fading health and hope you don't remind yourself, the chance of finding fame and wealth decrease with every year!

Does it feel like you're doing naps and eating food and taking naps and hoping that someday perhaps your life will hold some cheer!

Bah, I forgot to bring my headphones...

I think you even stated in some comment where you were before studying to Malaysia. Bengladesh was it?

Yeah, I was in Bangladesh before this. Which is actually only three hours away from Indonesia, I think...

Does it feel like you're doing naps and eating food and taking naps and hoping that someday perhaps your life will hold some cheer!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! What have you done that matters?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! You starting to get fatter!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! It's downhill from now on! Try to not remind yourself your best years are all gone!

If Cryogenics were all free then you could live like Walt Disney and live for all eternity inside a block of ICE!

Baww.

Sorry. I'll make sure to bring it next time.

Ah nice. Did you like it there?

I loved the food. I hated the traffic control. But eh, I was lucky enough to avoid any road accidents so it's all good.

If Cryogenics were all free then you could live like Walt Disney and live for all eternity inside a block of ICE!

But instead your time is set. This is the only life you get and though it hasn't ended yet sometimes you wish it might!

Sorry. I'll make sure to bring it next time.

I loved the food. I hated the traffic control. But eh, I was lucky enough to avoid any road accidents so it's all good.

Always useful.

That's nice, but yeah since Asia is a massively growing continent, that's what to be expected with everyone wanting cars for work. Reminds me how the massive traffic was blocked in China at some point this year for a few days.