• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Nightmare. He has a sense of humour.

no. bad nightmare.

I don't know how to react to this.

Talking about a possibility of gIO banishment like that...

I produced nothing. I only used existing info and gave the obvious conclusion.

So, if we talk about Yaoi...he'll go away? Chalis/Fia...Help?

Ahhh, well it's true right...if we get to ban that guy on sight, can we should be able to ban gIO if he follows him?

tsk.

This man...yes, without a second thought.

Tyrannical? Haha.

Hatari, you are a butch feminist. Butch feminism is not the way to go; it is very wrong. You view female beauty as sexist! That is not right. Feminist dogma is not the way to go. It is a destructive dogma of hate. It leads to male crime, teen romance, alienation of the genders, fatherless children, high school dropouts, and consumerism.

Hatari, you are a butch feminist. Butch feminism is not the way to go; it is very wrong. You view female beauty as sexist! That is not right. Feminist dogma is not the way to go. It is a destructive dogma of hate. It leads to male crime, teen romance, alienation of the genders, fatherless children, high school dropouts, and consumerism.

uh-huh...

I know you're not serious.

True colors...Don't have any. \yes, I know what you really mean by that.

That's good, because trousers are also unfeminine, so women should not wear them. Preferably, they should wear long skirts, whether with tights or bare legs. The only exceptions are certain occupations. Skirts are just as sexy with bare legs as they are with nylon clad legs. However, bare legs are generally more practical than nylon clad legs. No authority figure should require women or girls to violate this tenet.

Wait what.

Wait what.

Brunettes are more attractive than blondes. Black hair is more beautiful than other hair colors. African-American, Hispanic, Arab, and Asian women look best with black hair. Authority figures, including parents, school faculty, bosses, church leaders, and heads of state, must respect femininity; thus they must not force any female follower to violate this tenet. Parents should raise girly girls, not tomboys. If the government forces violation of this tenet, the human race will go the way of the dodo.

This applies especially for Asian women. Asian women are supposed to be the pinnacle of femininity. They look excellent with long hair, and embarrassingly unattractive with short hair. Short hair may be somewhat all right for African American women, but certainly not for Asian women.

That's good, because trousers are also unfeminine, so women should not wear them. Preferably, they should wear long skirts, whether with tights or bare legs. The only exceptions are certain occupations. Skirts are just as sexy with bare legs as they are with nylon clad legs. However, bare legs are generally more practical than nylon clad legs. No authority figure should require women or girls to violate this tenet.

Uh-huh

You scared yet?

rolleyes.gif

Brunettes are more attractive than blondes. Black hair is more beautiful than other hair colors. African-American, Hispanic, Arab, and Asian women look best with black hair. Authority figures, including parents, school faculty, bosses, church leaders, and heads of state, must respect femininity; thus they must not force any female follower to violate this tenet. Parents should raise girly girls, not tomboys. If the government forces violation of this tenet, the human race will go the way of the dodo.

This applies especially for Asian women. Asian women are supposed to be the pinnacle of femininity. They look excellent with long hair, and embarrassingly unattractive with short hair. Short hair may be somewhat all right for African American women, but certainly not for Asian women.

uh-huh...

Edited by Hatari

Lolwut?

Now while I agree that Brunettes > Blondes...

Uh-huh

rolleyes.gif

uh-huh...

You must show respect for femininity. Therefore, you should be a femininitarian. The allure of the female sex must be preserved. Unfortunately, Western societies have a negative perception of femininity, thus they are antifemininitarian. Professionals who deal with battered women falsely tell them that their femininity is a problem and that they need to change their taste in men. Feminine women are not given the respect they deserve. Masculine women deserve no respect at all, for they lack allure. God did not intend that women to fashion themselves after men. This fashion practice is against Bible principles.

You must show respect for femininity. Therefore, you should be a femininitarian. The allure of the female sex must be preserved. Unfortunately, Western societies have a negative perception of femininity, thus they are antifemininitarian. Professionals who deal with battered women falsely tell them that their femininity is a problem and that they need to change their taste in men. Feminine women are not given the respect they deserve. Masculine women deserve no respect at all, for they lack allure. God did not intend that women to fashion themselves after men. This fashion practice is against Bible principles.

I'll just call bullshit now...

Also...didn't he state that he hates some religion? The Jehovah's Witnesses, which is christian? So how can he follow the bible?

Edited by Hatari

I'll just call bullshit now...

The practice of women fashioning like men, including short hairstyle and trousers, is very wrong and immoral. In the long run, it causes permanent damage to the family, to conjugal fidelity, to human affections, and human society, and it creates a hostile society. It corrupts men's minds as well as women's minds. It vitiates the relationship between the genders. It harms the dignity of the mother in her children's eyes. The way the mother fashions herself affects her children's psychology as well as her own. When a woman fashions herself the feminine way, as stated in this post, she has the strength God gives her. When she fashions herself the butch way, she only has the strength she gives herself, and that practice imposes and modifies her gestures, attitudes, behavior, and changes her frame of mind. This practice is perversion of a woman's psychology. It is like plagiarism and impersonation. Women are not meant to behave like men, so they should fashion themselves like women not like men.

...What.

I... I can't even joke about this any more, man. I know this isn't serious, but my god, just stop, for your own sake.

...What.

I... I can't even joke about this any more, man. I know this isn't serious, but my god, just stop, for your own sake.

Women wearing short hair and pants is like putting pants on the signs of both restroom doors. From the outward appearance, it would be impossible to distinguish between the door for men and the door for women. The tags on the pants are obscure, because they are put in the interior of the pants. The unisex fashion system leads to confusion and division between the genders. The result would figuratively be like going into the wrong doors, and would result in shouting and great embarrassment.