• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the whole question was a bit of a bump to the thread, plus maybe it would spark activity.

My answer was the same, since I was sure you'd have tried Google first if you wanted to know. Looks like we were both unsuccessful.

Oooooooooooooooooooh la la.

That's an... unexpectedly enthusiastic reaction.

Hm... I find myself at an impasse. I don't know if I should continue playing Chrono Cross or start Ark of Napishtim. Life sure is full of difficult decisions. :(

My answer was the same, since I was sure you'd have tried Google first if you wanted to know. Looks like we were both unsuccessful.

I remember watching Youtube videos where the characters would say the quotes, but I didn't remember that one. Google kinda escaped my grasp because I wasn't thinking about it, reading Berserk and talking to poeple at the same time.

Edited by Dio

Hm... I find myself at an impasse. I don't know if I should continue playing Chrono Cross or start Ark of Napishtim. Life sure is full of difficult decisions. :(

Ys 6 isn't very long. Play it, then resume CC.

I remember watching Youtube videos where the characters would say the quotes, but I didn't remember that one. Google kinda escaped my grasp because I wasn't thinking about it, reading Berserk and talking to poeple at the same time.

How far are you in Berserk?

Edited by TheEnd

That's an... unexpectedly enthusiastic reaction.

I guess it was indeed.

Hmm, when does Missin' play?

Also my old phone is so old I get no money for it from phone recycling places. 囧

Continue Chrono Cross!

Edited by NTG

I guess it was indeed.

Hmm, when does Missin' play?

Also my old phone is so old I get no money for it from phone recycling places. 囧

*pat*

Damn, I was listening to Sora no Kiseki's OSTs yesterday and forgot to notice what music Missin' actually is. I'll check again and see if I can find an answer.

Poor NTG.

Continue Chrono Cross!

And you continue Ys 6, little miss!

Just got to volume 30.

Ah, that duel. I remember it.

*pat*

Damn, I was listening to Sora no Kiseki's OSTs yesterday and forgot to notice what music Missin' actually is. I'll check again and see if I can find an answer.

Poor NTG.

*patted*

Cool~ :0 Hm, I only just listened to the Vocal Tracks today, now I want to purchase them...

And you continue Ys 6, little miss!

...one day.

*patted*

Cool~ :0 Hm, I only just listened to the Vocal Tracks today, now I want to purchase them...

Well... support Falcom? Also, that reminds me of something I just noticed yesterday... the FC/SC Super Arrange CD has fully instrumental (as in, using actual instruments in place of the vocal, instead of the karaokes bundled in the Vocal Collection) of some or all those tracks. Though frankly, they are probably the only worthwhile tracks there... remixes don't usually sound nice.

...one day.

*stares*

Well... support Falcom? Also, that reminds me of something I just noticed yesterday... the FC/SC Super Arrange CD has fully instrumental (as in, using actual instruments in place of the vocal, instead of the karaokes bundled in the Vocal Collection) of some or all those tracks. Though frankly, they are probably the only worthwhile tracks there... remixes don't usually sound nice.

*stares*

Indeed. Oh, really? *goes to listen* Speaking of which I haven't listened to the arranged tracks much either. (Hard to browse FalcomClassics though what with names being cut off...)

*stares back*

Later : how to have fun with your unusually large pets? Why, by using them in your army of course!

Also wow at Magnifico.

Who's Magnifico again?

Indeed. Oh, really? *goes to listen* Speaking of which I haven't listened to the arranged tracks much either. (Hard to browse FalcomClassics though what with names being cut off...)

*stares back*

I don't have much confidence that I'll be able to find the original, though.

*stares harder*

Farnese's pussy of her older brother. Schierke defended him with her staff.

Also he made his best friend facepalm at him.

No wonder I forgot about him.

Also, since I forgot to comment: I BET YOU CAN'T SWING THAT THING IN THIS ROOM FULL OF HARD OBSTACLES.