FE4 THREAD

Fia

Actually, since I left tons of undrafted characters behind in Escape chapters, I only have like eleven, including my draftees. Getting Conomore doesn't look too hard, as I can now just promote Miranda and get her a horse for easier movement.

I am glad I am forced to take characters here, because Miranda and Tina are Fatigued. And Tina only has a C rank in staves, and can get +1 to her weapon rank after promotion. But I think I can get her to a B before she promotes.

I'd wait at the end of the chapter to promote Miranda, since Conomore can just rescue her and go north. Preferably you want this done on turn 1 via a Warp.

Do as you wish, but I'd promote Tina now for the staff rank. She's level 20 anyway.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But Warp requires an A rank in staves. After promotion, she would be having a B rank. =/

Hmm, this is going to be fun trying to avoid Conomore's total 12 range with his Master Lance. Promoting Miranda now should be better then. Hopefully she starts pretty low so you'll be able to recruit him easily.

Not having Warp just means more experience for you considering you will likely fight most of Conomore's troops before getting to recruit him.

[6:55:15 PM] Lux Aeterna: Taskmaster D:<

[6:55:22 PM] AstraLunaSol: ?

[6:55:31 PM] AstraLunaSol: BY THE END OF THE DAY I DO MY SHIT

[6:55:35 PM] Lux Aeterna: "*whip* WORK MORE"

[6:56:56 PM] AstraLunaSol: Posting in thread.

Next time he'll ask for sexual favors.

Is it melting or something?

Nope. I'm just playing Metroid Prime on Dolphin and it's struggling to keep 60FPS. Gets even worse when I view the map and such. And since this is an 8-year-old game, this problem will get worse with later games, console or PC.

At least all my DS games can run at full speed...I think.

Edited by BLS

Nope. I'm just playing Metroid Prime on Dolphin and it's struggling to keep 60FPS. Gets even worse when I view the map and such. And since this is an 8-year-old game, this problem will get worse with later games, console or PC.

At least all my DS games can run at full speed...I think.

I haven't checked Dolphin lately, but I remember having very noticeable speed changes when using different Dolphin versions or changing the overclock settings.

Are you sure your version of Dolphin is properly configured and supposedly able to play Metroid Prime smoothly? You might want to test other high-end emulators (PCSX2?) if you aren't.

Edited by TheEnd

I haven't checked Dolphin lately, but I remember having very noticeable speed changes when using different Dolphin versions or changing the overclock settings.

Are you sure your version of Dolphin is properly configured and supposedly able to play Metroid Prime smoothly? You might want to test other high-end emulators (PCSX2?) if you aren't.

I played around with the settings, but I had no luck. It could be worse to where the game is unplayable.

And I haven't gotten PCSX2 to work yet.

I made it through Ch 18, Dio. But Tina now has like 78 Fatigue...

19 actually.

Next chapter isn't all that bad actually. Defend for 15 turns, and most enemies are Armors, some Mages and some Ballistae.

The boss can be easily killed by Dagda with a Hammer. For your healing needs, use Vulneraries.

I actually thought of having Miranda get their quickly, since she's a dodging machine, and there are a bunch of magic users that actually pose a threat to Dagda. Or Shiva. Shiva with Armourslayer killed the last three General bosses for me.

Shiva might be best, especially since the boss uses an axe. Now that I remember it, Dagda may face some problems in this chapter due to ballistae doubling him. A mission for him would be to get rid of the Armors in prison in the north east.

Otherwise Halvan should still be fine too. Ambush + Hammer is awesome.