• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, pokemon transfers between different gens don't occur through regular trading...

Right...even if I had the other gens, not like I could have used that dumb machine in platinum...I don't have the dual slot system...So, trading is the only way for me to get other pokemon...Well, trading or GTS.

It's given to you. Forced.

You can find some via Pickup but the only one who has it naturally Gen 5 loses it upon evolution.

Works for me...I don't have to chansey hunt (though I guess, they don't exist in gen 5 normally, since that other people is said to have taken chansey's spot in the pokecenters).

Hmmm, are the only pokemon who naturally appear in b/w the b/w dex pokemon. So none of the other older ones even appear?

Hmmm, are the only pokemon who naturally appear in b/w the b/w dex pokemon. So none of the other older ones even appear?

After you finish the game, you can see older Pokémon.

I pre-ordered Black to get a team of six of those. Each with different movesets. :')

Priority Worry Seed.

If I'd do a team of 6 of one Pokémon, it would be with either Gengars or Zuruzukins.

After you finish the game, you can see older Pokémon.

If I'd do a team of 6 of one Pokémon, it would be with either Gengars or Zuruzukins.

Ahhh...and Serbii says no hold items allowed through the machine, and two DS systems are required *cries*.

I'd probably do Dragonites, Flygons, or Eevee evolutions.

That's okay, no one evolves till like level 60 anyway. >_>

The mini dog thing? Yooterii...haha, it's cute...but probably really loud and yappy...>_>.

Edited by Hatari

Ahhh...and Serbii says no hold items allowed through the machine, and two DS systems are required *cries*.

I'd probably do Dragonites, Flygons, or Eevee evolutions.

DRAGONAIRS \o/

That one evolves at level 16.

Eh. I remember somewhere they made a graph of the average levels pokemon evolve at, and Gen 5 boosted it like 10 levels. They also apparently made EXP gain higher too, but...

Eh. I remember somewhere they made a graph of the average levels pokemon evolve at, and Gen 5 boosted it like 10 levels. They also apparently made EXP gain higher too, but...

Most of those Pokémons are late joiners, however.

You gain more experience at lower levels, but there's also the possibility of fighting two monsters at once, and they tend to be stronger than regular monsters on each routes.

Then there's Tabunne, which is a rare monster in almost every area with grass, and it gives great amounts of experience. Early on I fought some and they gave me 2-4 levels sometimes.

And then there's the Lucky Egg, available early and excellent to boost the experience gain of your team.

"THEY LOOK SO FUCKING RETARDED LOL"

haha...you're so funny BLS \sarcasm.

DP/PT sprite is actually really cute...the HG/SS makes it looks uncute. >_>, while BW makes it look completely deformed :sob:

Then there's Tabunne, which is a rare monster in almost every area with grass, and it gives great amounts of experience. Early on I fought some and they gave me 2-4 levels sometimes.

Tabunne is the chansey replacement right?

Edited by Hatari

That's what they call him.

It's nowhere near as good/annoying.

>_> it's stats are LOW LOW LOW...

and it's movepool isn't great for attacking (excluding TMS, but even then...).

Blisseys are annoying, but generally a few aura spheres can kill them. lol special walls.

BTW, what is the point of having an attack that restores an opponents HP?

Edited by Hatari