• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Level 16

45 Strength, 15 Magic, 99 Dexterity, 42 Vitality.

30 AC, 112% chance to hit for 14-18 damage, 103 life and 53 mana.

Same equipment + a Topaz Amulet and the Empyrean Band. The helm was changed for a Pearl Cap, which will be useful against Succubi.

Got a ton of spells, but notably level 2 Fireball and Energy Shield.

Quests done were the Magic Rock, the Chamber of Bone, the Halls of the Blind and Zhar the Mad. I'm also getting the Anvil of Fury instead of the Black Mushroom quest. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Going down to the Caves, but first, dinner.

It's what I do best...Though I gotta say, this game looks a lot like World of Warcraft...but from the looks of it without the online stuff.

You're confusing Blizzard's franchises.

Ah...Same Company, this explains so much.

So diablo is basically one player WoW?

No? The setting is completely different.

Diablo isn't limited to just one player.

And in fact, Diablo 2 has a rather heavy emphasis on multiplayer.

Edited by TheEnd

Bleh...I'd play WoW before Diablo then probably...WoW has more class choices and Diablo is creepier.

And then again, you can finish a playthrough of Diablo in a day, while you become a WoW slave for years.

creepier

YOU'RE A GODDAMN HELLSING FAN, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU

Edited by TheEnd

And then again, you can finish a playthrough of Diablo in a day, while you become a WoW slave for years.

YOU'RE A GODDAMN HELLSING FAN, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU

I thought dio seemed to be running through that game extremely fast...wasn't sure if that was the norm or he was just doing one of those 'speed' pts. Yes, I have heard of that too...WoW is extremely long and addicting. There is a reason I've never actually played the game, even though I was interested...

This is a very good point. Do you really need to ask? I'm a chicken-wolf.

Edited by Hatari

lv11 - str 55 / mag 25 / dex 36 / vit 30 - AC 35, hit 68%, dmg 8-18

Undead Crown / Leather Armor of Might / Flail

Constricting ring is still sitting in town, just I can I need to deal with a barrage of acid or something.

Spells: Fireball, Holy Bolt, Healing, Town Portal. Quests: Butcher, King Leoric, Ogden's Sign. (Magic Rock confirmed)

The smell of death surrounds me.

I thought dio seemed to be running through that game extremely fast...wasn't sure if that was the norm or he was just doing one of those 'speed' pts. Yes, I have heard of that too...WoW is extremely long and addicting. There is a reason I've never actually played the game, even though I was interested...

This is a very good point. Do you really need to ask? I'm a chicken-wolf.

Diablo 1 is quite short. And WoW is a MMO. There's a huge difference between single player games and MMOs.

A chicken-wolf, huh.

Diablo 1 is quite short. And WoW is a MMO. There's a huge difference between single player games and MMOs.

A chicken-wolf, huh.

Hmmm? Yeah I know WoW is MMO, I've seen it being played before.

Hmm, sure...wasn't sure how to say it. Scary-cat doesn't really work...I'm not into the horror genre (which is what diablo is classified as)...Ghost Hunt (Anime) is the most 'horror' I've seen and that's extremely tame.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/1571/Ghost_Hunt

In case you were curious. Hey, it actually has a decent rating too...wow

Edited by Hatari

Hmmm? Yeah I know WoW is MMO, I've seen it being played before.

Hmm, sure...wasn't sure how to say it. Scary-cat doesn't really work...I'm not into the horror genre (which is what diablo is classified as)...Ghost Hunt (Anime) is the most 'horror' I've seen and that's extremely tame.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/1571/Ghost_Hunt

In case you were curious. Hey, it actually has a decent rating too...wow

MMOs don't end.

... Diablo is in the horror genre because you kill undead and demons, not because it's scary. Games made to scare people usually let you control a powerless human, not a warrior.

HELL YES ARKAINE'S VALOR

Edited by TheEnd

MMOs don't end.

... Diablo is in the horror genre because you kill undead and demons, not because it's scary. Games made to scare people usually let you control a powerless human, not a warrior.

So I've noticed...

Oh? I'll think about it. Isn't a new one coming out anyway...why play the old ones?

Edited by Hatari

Oh? I'll think about it. Isn't a new one coming out anyway...why play the old ones?

Because the new one won't be out for a long time? And because the old ones are still good games?

Why play any old game when there's a new one out?