Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

screen30.png

And it's done.

Final gears: Veil of Steel / Gold Amulet / Gold Ring / Crimson Ring of the Stars / Plate Mail of Harmony / Savage War Hammer of Speed / Tower Shield of Power

For the record, I restarted right after Lazarus and then rushed through the first 11 levels. I was not feeling like meleeing Diablo with Arkaine's Valor.

I was talking about the graphics mainly >_>. I've seen people play WoW, so I'm familiar with that game.

Besides, it's the same publisher...so yeah.

... the graphics are quite different

Edited by TheEnd

... the graphics are quite different

Third person POV, character class, you get different armors and weapons from the looks of it. 3-D(ish) graphics. You fight monsters of some sort. Online Play. Yeah >_>.

There is a reason I don't play computer games. My computer would fry.

Third person POV, character class, you get different armors and weapons from the looks of it. 3-D(ish) graphics. You fight monsters of some sort. Online Play. Yeah >_>.

I'm not even sure if this deserves a thoughtful reply.

There is a reason I don't play computer games. My computer would fry.

Diablo 1's minimum specs are a Pentium 60 with 8MB RAM and 256 colors. Do you know what that means

I'm not even sure if this deserves a thoughtful reply.

Diablo 1's minimum specs are a Pentium 60 with 8MB RAM and 256 colors. Do you know what that means

Probably not I'm just rambling anyway.

That it's really really old. And we'll see, I can't make promises.

Get a new PC. Preferably one built by yourself.

Mine still works, it just barfs games (and DVDs). I hate getting BSoD for attempting to watch a DVD.

Edited by Hatari

This is true.

Note to self: money spent on refrigeration is money well spent.

>_>

Edited by TheEnd

Mine still works, it just barfs games (and DVDs). I hate getting BSoD for attempting to watch a DVD.

I'll repeat myself:

If your system crashes because of games and DVDs, then you want to get a new PC. I don't even want to imagine my rig crashing just because of a program (unless said program is bugged).

Getting BSoDs since WinXP means a hardware issue. Quite probably related to your video card, and possibly solvable with a driver update or some kind of hotfix.

Getting BSoDs since WinXP means a hardware issue. Quite probably related to your video card, and possibly solvable with a driver update or some kind of hotfix.

I've tried updating my drivers, and there is never any updates available. It's bizarre, since it happens most, not all of the time and only some DVDs...some work, some get BSoD, and some get this really ugly vertical static line in the picture. It's just really weird.

I'm pretty sure I know what happened anyway and it's not fixable.

I've tried updating my drivers, and there is never any updates available. It's bizarre, since it happens most, not all of the time and only some DVDs...some work, some get BSoD, and some get this really ugly vertical static line in the picture. It's just really weird.

I'm pretty sure I know what happened anyway and it's not fixable.

The BSOD message can usually help you finding the cause. That is, if you don't set your configs to auto-reset on BSOD...

The BSOD message can usually help you finding the cause. That is, if you don't set your configs to auto-reset on BSOD...

I don't think it does...then again I occasionally get BSoD when going into standby mode and no I don't have a virus either.

If I ever get motivated, I might try to reformat.

I don't think it does...then again I occasionally get BSoD when going into standby mode and no I don't have a virus either.

If I ever get motivated, I might try to reformat.

I used to get random BSODs when playing some games, and my brother would urge me to format my PC to fix the issue. I resisted, and later found that I was able to solve it by applying a patch; in other words, reformatting wouldn't have helped me at all.

Take note of your BSOD message and google it until you find something.

I used to get random BSODs when playing some games, and my brother would urge me to format my PC to fix the issue. I resisted, and later found that I was able to solve it by applying a patch; in other words, reformatting wouldn't have helped me at all.

Take note of your BSOD message and google it until you find something.

Yeah, reformatting isn't a fix all, solve all...but it's what's generally what is recommended.

Will do, but I've been avoiding things that might make my computer BSoD.