• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a lighter music selection.

It's the second time I connected it to my pc in order to rechearge the battery and for the second time it is "corrupted" and I have to restore it...

Oh look, an unique plate mail-

screen28.png

And Lazarus dropped a Cap of the Ages.

:')

That reminds me, Lachdanan gave me a Small Shield of the Ages.

Nice drop there.

screen30.png

And it's done.

Final gears: Veil of Steel / Gold Amulet / Gold Ring / Crimson Ring of the Stars / Plate Mail of Harmony / Savage War Hammer of Speed / Tower Shield of Power

For the record, I restarted right after Lazarus and then rushed through the first 11 levels. I was not feeling like meleeing Diablo with Arkaine's Valor.

Interesting gear. Lots of +hit which is always nice, and the Crimson Ring of the Stars is win by itself. Niiiiice damage too.

Edited by Dio

Good thing I don't use them.

A friend of mine has one, and has stopped using Winamp in favor of iTunes because he can't transfer music without it anyway.

However, iTunes is a 100MB software, and updating is done by downloading everything all over again. Apple is awesome indeed. :awesome:

Interesting gear. Lots of +hit which is always nice, and the Crimson Ring of the Stars is win by itself. Niiiiice damage too.

My Rogue run taught me the beauty of not missing attacks.

Edited by TheEnd

I miss often with her, but for reasons such as a corpse on a spike is in the fucking way. Then all I had to do was go back to lure knights, which would often die and hit me 0-1 times.

I say that because I had over 200% hit in the end, mainly thanks to that Mithril Bow of Perfection, that allowed me to just hitlock Diablo.

The best way of describing a high-hit rogue would be "she always hits when she hits."

Another funny thing I forgot to note :

Aside of minor differences like the portal to Lazarus/Diablo, Lachdanan, corpses on spikes/hooks and such, levels 14 and 15 were EXACTLY the same, and I think the same happened for 9 and 12.

I say that because I had over 200% hit in the end, mainly thanks to that Mithril Bow of Perfection, that allowed me to just hitlock Diablo.

The best way of describing a high-hit rogue would be "she always hits when she hits."

I think I had in the 160% or so. Most of it came from my ring, but the bow itself was pretty generous too.

True enough. As long as a part of the decoration doesn't get in the way. Those didn't help me snipe at range in levels 13-15.

Edited by Dio

That doesn't tend to happen with me. Or at least, I don't notice. All hell levels tend to be kind of similar anyway.

Well I had to go back from level 15 to 14 to get the Elixir to Lachdanan, so that's easy to notice, but I'm sure 9 and 12 were similar just like that.

Personally it never happened to me before. Hell levels often tend to be huge squares clearly divided in 4 quarters in a random fashion, though.

Well I had to go back from level 15 to 14 to get the Elixir to Lachdanan, so that's easy to notice, but I'm sure 9 and 12 were similar just like that.

Personally it never happened to me before. Hell levels often tend to be huge squares clearly divided in 4 quarters in a random fashion, though.

Often with outer corridors, too.

*throws a poke-ball at NTG*

Edited by TheEnd

I'm going to say this again.

Ouch.

D:

It's supposed to catch you, not to hurt you.

Pretty much. Level 13 tends to be different than the others due to the stairway to Heaven to Town and the possibility of having the Warlord of Blood quest at least.

B down go.

Indeed.

GOGOGOGOGO

It's supposed to catch you, not to hurt you.

I'm not a pokémon.

Store her in your PC!

x( You can't store me in a PC!

Can you think of any milksops?

Edited by NTG

I need to buy a sponge to keep clay staying smooth. My pot kept cracking. and the only way to fix it is by starting overrr

Man, clay modelling is fun stuff. I remember making a cobra back in elementary school out of clay. It seemed easy at the time, but later on when I attempted to make other things, I just didn't know where to start. Probably needed more tutoring.

Man, clay modelling is fun stuff. I remember making a cobra back in elementary school out of clay. It seemed easy at the time, but later on when I attempted to make other things, I just didn't know where to start. Probably needed more tutoring.

The last thing I've done with clay was a whistle. I think I'll start over with the pot next week.

oh oh oh

time for stuff no one cares about~ :newyears:

New festival: Sea-Pacifying Festival

For people who have favorite characters they can't marry. One night each year, you can have a pretend marriage with an unmarriageable character whose conditions you've fulfilled. Screenshots show Azel having pretend marriage dialog with respectively Gray (the priest), Kilt (the little girl), Juslyn (already married) and Candy.

...I can't stop laughing. This is one of, if not the most out-there idea in any HM games yet. They must be inspired by some anthropological book they've read, and somehow came up with something weirder. It almost seems like they are doing this to quietly challenge Tokyo's Bill 156 (you know, the one that restricts "unethical" conducts in anime/manga/games), except by the time Bill 156 was passed, this feature must have already been completed.

Don't forget that all HM/RF games are rated CERO-A "Full Ages" in Japan. There'll be nothing truly risque in them.