• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So...I just started Diablo 1 again with a sorcerer since I haven't finished a run with him. Rather slow right now since no mana regen like in 2. Nothing special right now I have the well and butcher quest.

So...I just started Diablo 1 again with a sorcerer since I haven't finished a run with him. Rather slow right now since no mana regen like in 2. Nothing special right now I have the well and butcher quest.

For the Butcher, open the door, cast Firewall on the door and close it. Get it on a scroll if you can't get the actual spell.

You'll thank me.

Don't forget to check Dio's How To Be a Pro Sorcerer guide

For the Butcher, open the door, cast Firewall on the door and close it. Get it on a scroll if you can't get the actual spell.You'll thank me.

Don't forget to check Dio's How To Be a Pro Sorcerer guide

Alright thanks.

In other words, CHARGEDBOLTCHARGEDBOLTCHARGEDBOLT

Funny thing is that I managed to find a sacred shrine but I didn't realize it gave charged bolt, so I was using firebolt till I noticed.

And then, Familiars. Fuck those.

Hopefully I get something else before I find them.

Anyways...finished the well quest got a some random stuff like a club that gave +3 to all attributes and a ring that gave +6 strength so I could use the club. Died two times in the well because I had no potions left.

Death count: 2

Funny thing is that I managed to find a sacred shrine but I didn't realize it gave charged bolt, so I was using firebolt till I noticed.

Hopefully I get something else before I find them.

Anyways...finished the well quest got a some random stuff like a club that gave +3 to all attributes and a ring that gave +6 strength so I could use the club. Died two times in the well because I had no potions left.

Death count: 2

Don't use those shrines that cut your mana for 2 levels of spells.

Firebolt is fine.

/pat

I was about show you the shield I was using before the lag spike happened.

Yeah, but I was far away shoving demon ass back to hell with my grizzly bear claws. It's just that when you got kicked I saw it and decided to hold it until you came back.

Surprise, you say you already got one.

Edited by Dio

So defeated the Butcher got Gharband the Weak and almost got my ass kicked by him. Catacombs, it's funny how the Cathedral's level 1 had a level 2 next to it's entrance, and the Catacombs had a level 7 entrance next to it's entrance. Got some loot like staff of healing, firewall, staff with +10 energy, and a unique cap that's perfect for sorcerers (+30 Mana, +2 to all spells, +20 Resist to all) too bad it only has one durability. I couldn't afford to buy book of mana shield so I bought book of fire wall instead. Another funny thing is that when I was looking for the catacombs exit to town I found the magic rock along the way so I got the ring. Got the valor quest, Rhinos scared me when I opened they charged at me.

BTW The End how did you get your screenshots? The .pcx files aren't appearing at the Diablo directory.

Diablo death count:6

1.No potions left during the well quest. 
2.No potions left during the well quest. 
3.Tried to escape the butcher after failing to charge bolt spam him. But was swarmed by devil kins. 
4.Tried to charge bolt spam him again and failed. 
5.Misplaced my firewall and though I could finish him off after the fire wall went out. 
6.Killed by a uniqe shadow hunter/scavenger monster because I couldn't equip my heal staff fast enough.

Edited by Generic Officer

BTW The End how did you get your screenshots? The .pcx files aren't appearing at the Diablo directory.

Printscreen. However, Dio wasn't able to take them himself; this may or may not have to do with the game version we were using (I played 1.00, he 1.09).

6.Killed by a uniqe shadow hunter/scavenger monster because I couldn't equip my heal staff fast enough.

Potions. Spam them.

Edited by TheEnd

Printscreen. However, Dio wasn't able to take them himself; this may or may not have to do with the game version we were using (I played 1.00, he 1.09).

Potions. Spam them.

Oh, alright then.

I would've if I wasn't broke and also I unfortunately ran out of potions when I got there...but I'll be potion spamming now since I have gold.

Edited by Generic Officer

Oh, alright then.

I would've if I wasn't broke and also I unfortunately ran out of potions when I got there...but I'll be potion spamming now since I have gold.

Keep a few full life pots in your belt as long as you don't have Mana Shield. No time to use Healing in melee, especially if you're going to rely on an staff for it.

However, as far as mana gones, regular pots can serve you well.

Keep a few full life pots in your belt as long as you don't have Mana Shield. No time to use Healing in melee, especially if you're going to rely on an staff for it.

However, as far as mana gones, regular pots can serve you well.

Alright I'll keep that in mind.