• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have another account on some other sharing site though, and I don't think there's size limits.

Well, even if you can't do it, the help is appreciated.

So finished the caves, nothing special except for a helm that gave +10 to all attributes. Now at level 13. Probably not going to die or anytime soon with mana shield.

Diablo death count:6

1.No potions left during the well quest.

2.No potions left during the well quest.

3.Tried to escape the butcher after failing to charge bolt spam him. But was swarmed by devil kins.

4.Tried to charge bolt spam him again and failed.

5.Misplaced my firewall and though I could finish him off after the fire wall went out.

6.Killed by a unique shadow hunter/scavenger thing.

So finished the caves, nothing special except for a helm that gave +10 to all attributes. Now at level 13. Probably not going to die or anytime soon with mana shield.

Diablo death count:6

1.No potions left during the well quest.

2.No potions left during the well quest.

3.Tried to escape the butcher after failing to charge bolt spam him. But was swarmed by devil kins.

4.Tried to charge bolt spam him again and failed.

5.Misplaced my firewall and though I could finish him off after the fire wall went out.

6.Killed by a unique shadow hunter/scavenger thing.

Nice! Keep in mind however that many enemies will have resisances or immunities. You might even have to switch spells within the levels.

One other tip : if you face Steel Lords on level 13, you're getting the Warlord of Blood. He is immune to all offensive magics, but can be beaten by using Stone Curse and Golem.

If you don't face Steel Lords, you'll get the Lachdanan quest on level 14, and you'll have to find the golden elixir on level 15. You get a nice helm for it, and it should pretty much give you massive protection from elemental magic, though it does lower your mana a bit.

Yo, does your pcsx2 run at 60 fps no matter what? If so, can you tell me your settings?

It lags considerably at some points, like when I face Axel, it drops to about 45 fps, and the Twilight Thorn battle cutscenes took it down to 40 fps at some points.

Anyway uh. Yeah.

311telt.png

Config derp.

293hcg9.png

Graphics derp.

2mhilpd.png

CPU derp.