• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel angsts more than Kira Yamato, Amuro Ray, and Shinji Ikari combined. Sure, Spike's face is scarred up, but at least he doesn't just sit around and mope like a bitch all day long.

I would say the actors' names instead, but I don't know what's the name of Spike's actor.

Trios in Gundam always die. ALWAYS. It's the rule.

You'll know they're gonna die horribly when you see them anyways.

THAT'S NOT THE POINT, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

THAT'S NOT THE POINT, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

I could actually be wrong about who killed who, because Fukuda himself can't seem to get it straight anymore, but if you mean the fact that those four are still alive at the end of the series, they all show up in the very first two or three episodes of DESTINY, so...

I could actually be wrong about who killed who, because Fukuda himself can't seem to get it straight anymore, but if you mean the fact that those four are still alive at the end of the series, they all show up in the very first two or three episodes of DESTINY, so...

Let me set this straight: I DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHO KILLED WHO BEFORE ACTUALLY SEEING IT, OKAY?

That old "Snape kills Dumbledore" thing came to mind after reading this for some reason.

It isn't the same thing, though.

It kinda is among Gundam fans, since when it happened, people flipped their shit and started ranting about it in the Gundam communities.

And then there's the ass-kicking Yzak handed the new Druggies in DESTINY in the first episode. In a ZAKU. With the Druggies in Gundams. Attacking him at the same time.

By the way, Destiny is shit and you should ignore it even if you manage to finish SEED and find it okay.

Well, most people say SEED is okay. I wonder what's is so bad about Destiny. It makes me curious.

Curiosity may carve a big dipper on you.

Horrible pacing, powerlevels and rampant bullshit.

I watched Mars of Destruction, nothing can shake me.

Seriously is it that bad?

You have a point.

But if you want to try it, know this: once it starts going down, it never gets better.

Sadly, that kind of happens around episode 10, tops.

Also, I might react violently the next time somebody recommends me a puzzle game.

Edited by TheEnd

But if you want to try it, know this: once it starts going down, it never gets better.

Sadly, that kind of happens around episode 10, tops.

Also, I might react violently the next time somebody recommends me a puzzle game.

I take it you watched it all, right?

Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine y/y?

I take it you watched it all, right?

Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine y/y?

I did, back when it was being aired. Although I guess you could try and watch the four recap episodes instead of the full series.

PUYO PUYO

*opens Gens*

Edited by TheEnd

I did, back when it was being aired. Although I guess you could try and watch the four recap episodes instead of the full series.

PUYO PUYO

*opens Gens*

I dislike recap episodes. They almost made me lost a boner in HnK, ffs.

Yeah, that's a very violent reaction.