• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumb question: you were referring to binary numbers right? That is the only example I could think of when you mentioned that...

Incidentally. But it's a generic mention, based on glitches found in some games. I have no deep knowledge about the matter.

Edited by TheEnd

Good Rei Rei.

I played BK3 via emu, and God it really is much easier than SoR3. Enemy damage doesn't go up as you raise the difficulty, US normal = JAP hard, and you can finish the game even on easy mode (no fake ending at level 5 bs). Sure, using specials without the full gauge damaged you a lot more in the Japanese version, but well.

I remember one level full of bullshit, it was one building and there was one guy sitting on a chair. I didn't know wtf was going on.

Incidentally. But it's a generic mention, based on glitches found in some games. I have no deep knowledge about the matter.

ahhh...>_> I didn't like binary numbers, so I've forgotten most of it since it's been a few years.

Not like I need it most of the time anyway, unless I had to do bitwise logic, which I avoid as much as possible.

I think so, but there was also one with a time limit or some shit.

Oh, the final boss (a green robot) had a time limit. Bullshit indeed.

ahhh...>_> I didn't like binary numbers, so I've forgotten most of it since it's been a few years.

Not like I need it most of the time anyway, unless I had to do bitwise logic, which I avoid as much as possible.

If you don't like binaries, use hexadecimals.

\o/

Edited by TheEnd

Oh, the final boss (a green robot) had a time limit. Bullshit indeed.

I had fond memories of it, though.

Same with the Power Rangers games. They were awsum

I had fond memories of it, though.

Same with the Power Rangers games. They were awsum

Didn't have contact with them before emus. So, my primary beat-them-up experiences were SoR1-3 and the arcade D&D games. Or rather, Tower of Doom.

No need too...most high leveled programming languages don't require it

ROM EDITAN

Didn't have contact with them before emus. So, my primary beat-them-up experiences were SoR1-3 and the arcade D&D games. Or rather, Tower of Doom.

My first contact with emus was with one of those 325 in 1 CDs. It had a quite bad SNES emulator on it.

Yes yes...i know that joke rei rei...

I'm not THAT stupid.

I didn't say that. Stop trying to find hair in an egg.

My first contact with emus was with one of those 325 in 1 CDs. It had a quite bad SNES emulator on it.

400 in 1 Mega Drive CD here. It came with Genecyst, which was horrible and couldn't properly run Phantasy Star 4. Then I discovered KGen and was happy.

My SNES CD had a really crude Snes9x. Though the other emus at the time weren't very good either...

Not really. Not like I'd do anything worthwhile anyway if I could hack.

You're still weak.

I always wondered what that thing was for. Now I know.

Now you can troll them furries.

400 in 1 Mega Drive CD here. It came with Genecyst, which was horrible and couldn't properly run Phantasy Star 4. Then I discovered KGen and was happy.

My SNES CD had a really crude Snes9x. Though the other emus at the time weren't very good either...

I think my SNES CD also had that Snes9x version. It ran Chrono Trigger specially bad.

I got that quote on the door of my room.

I'm such a nerd.

Talking about nerds, a friend of mine got this shirt.

I approved.

I think my SNES CD also had that Snes9x version. It ran Chrono Trigger specially bad.

I ran CT on Snesmul or something like that. It glitched on ones of Lavos's attacks, so I had to speedrun him with kamikaze techniques.

Edited by TheEnd

I had a 300 games in 1 thing that had both Genesis and SNES games, and also several old PC games on the side (that's how I got to know Duke Nukem 3D). The emulators were Gens, KGen and Snes9X. My Snes9X wasn't really bad, but it emulated some sounds weirdly (like all the attack sounds in Chrono Trigger).

Those were good times. My CD broke though, because I was stupid and had it in my pocket. Then I found the same one again but it broke again. Then a few years after, I dunno how, but I kind of remembered some things about ROMs so I brushed off Google and...

Ah, Duke Nukem 3D. One of the very last games I acquired legitimately.

I think the last one was a collection of AD&D PC games. I should try replaying Wake of the Ravager one of these days, since I got stuck at the very end back when I didn't have access to GameFAQs... but it's a bitch to get it running. Goddamn DOS games.