• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

... I don't know French. I can read Spanish slowly because it's similar, but French... not as much.

I'm pleased you're delighted I'm relieved you're happy I'm glad you're glad I'm glad. :3

Was that a lot? Oh well. But I could have you sit first.

Yay. ≧▽≦

Aw. I learnt French in high school but I've forgotten a lot of it by now...

I'm joyed you're pleased I'm delighted you're relieved I'm happy you're glad I'm glad you're glad. :3

I think... Hm, I guess so. It's weird though, grabbing my foot. o_o Like you're going to massage it or something.

Whoo hoo ≧▽≦

For a second there, I thought NTG posted twice.

:0

Aw. I learnt French in high school but I've forgotten a lot of it by now...

I'm joyed you're pleased I'm delighted you're relieved I'm happy you're glad I'm glad you're glad. :3

I think... Hm, I guess so. It's weird though, grabbing my foot. o_o Like you're going to massage it or something.

Whoo hoo ≧▽≦

There was a time when French was taught in school, here. As well as Latin. But that was back in my parents' time...

I'm touched you're joyed I'm pleased you're delighted I'm relieved you're happy I'm glad you're glad I'm glad. :3

Oh, sorry... I can't...? ;__;

Whee. ≧▽≦

I highly doubt NTG is 7 sashi.

No kidding, Hatari. She doesn't have red hair, either. I've known NTG a lot longer than you might think.

Sigh... Someone always has to ruin my fun.

No kidding, Hatari. She doesn't have red hair, either. I've known NTG a lot longer than you might think.

Sigh... Someone always has to ruin my fun.

I don't know her hair color :P. Dio's the only red haired person I know here.

Well...everyone here ruins mine.

There was a time when French was taught in school, here. As well as Latin. But that was back in my parents' time...

I'm touched you're joyed I'm pleased you're delighted I'm relieved you're happy I'm glad you're glad I'm glad. :3

Oh, sorry... I can't...? ;__;

Whee. ≧▽≦

Ah. I'd like to learn some latin...

I'm thrilled you're touched I'm joyed you're pleased I'm delighted you're relieved I'm happy you're glad I'm glad you're glad. :3

It wasn't bad though... I can't exactly stop you...

Hurrah ≧▽≦

≧▽≦

This was kind of obligatory.

Yeeeeeah. ≧▽≦

Ah. I'd like to learn some latin...

I'm thrilled you're touched I'm joyed you're pleased I'm delighted you're relieved I'm happy you're glad I'm glad you're glad. :3

It wasn't bad though... I can't exactly stop you...

Hurrah ≧▽≦

Then do it!

I'm excited you're thrilled I'm touched you're joyed I'm pleased you're delighted I'm relieved you're happy I'm glad you're glad I'm glad. :3

Really...? Actually you can...

Yahoo. ≧▽≦

Then do it!

I'm excited you're thrilled I'm touched you're joyed I'm pleased you're delighted I'm relieved you're happy I'm glad you're glad I'm glad. :3

Really...? Actually you can...

Yahoo. ≧▽≦

Good point!

I'm ecstatic you're excited I'm thrilled you're touched I'm joyed you're pleased I'm delighted you're relieved I'm happy you're glad I'm glad you're glad. :3

Yep. Oh, really... :0

Google. Yowza ≧▽≦

Good point!

I'm ecstatic you're excited I'm thrilled you're touched I'm joyed you're pleased I'm delighted you're relieved I'm happy you're glad I'm glad you're glad. :3

Yep. Oh, really... :0

Google. Yowza ≧▽≦

Good Jenni!

I'm running out of words to express how I feel about you feeling ecstatic I'm excited you're thrilled I'm touched you're joyed I'm pleased you're delighted I'm relieved you're happy I'm glad you're glad I'm glad. :3

You're too kind... ;__; I won't do it if you say "no."

Yakuza. Hooray. ≧▽≦

YOU CAN STOP READING IF YOU WANT MY NAME IS JENNI I AM 18 WITH DARK HAIR MY MOTHER LOVES ME AND I LIVE IN A HOUSE WITH WINDOWS DOORS AND LIGHT I DON'T HAVE SCARY EYES AND I HAVE A NOSE AND EARS I AM ALIVE SO DON'T SEND THIS TO 15 PEOPLE OR WHATEVER BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE CHAIN LETTERS AND NO I WILL NOT APPEAR TONIGHT WITH A KNIFE OR ANYTHING THIS IS NO JOKE AND NOTHING GOOD WILL PARTICULARLY HAPPEN TO YOU AT 10:22 BUT I DON'T KNOW REALLY WHATEVER BUT I'LL TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING GOOD HAPPEN

YOU CAN STOP READING IF YOU WANT MY NAME IS JENNI I AM 18 WITH DARK HAIR MY MOTHER LOVES ME AND I LIVE IN A HOUSE WITH WINDOWS DOORS AND LIGHT I DON'T HAVE SCARY EYES AND I HAVE A NOSE AND EARS I AM ALIVE SO DON'T SEND THIS TO 15 PEOPLE OR WHATEVER BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE CHAIN LETTERS AND NO I WILL NOT APPEAR TONIGHT WITH A KNIFE OR ANYTHING THIS IS NO JOKE AND NOTHING GOOD WILL PARTICULARLY HAPPEN TO YOU AT 10:22 BUT I DON'T KNOW REALLY WHATEVER BUT I'LL TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING GOOD HAPPEN

This is the best post I have read in a long, long time. /points at sig