Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sure he'd prefer... *puts on sunglasses*

Hard Leather Armor.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I approve of this post.

/wears cross

You wouldn't want my blood anyway... i-it's blue.

Lux is a cockroach or something, apparently.

Argument of authority, huh?

And Lux wants nothing with her!

Of course.

Well, he's not getting anything from me, so he should stick to soluna.

I still don't understand why you dislike Soluna so much... I distinctly remember you telling me that you thought she was nice. Then a while later, you said that she along with a few of the other kids were annoying you, and when I asked why, you basically just reiterated that you found her annoying.

So now you refuse to eat garlic as well... Sigh... I think I have enough evidence for my hypothesis. Please observe:

Soluna...

• Has strong regenerative capabilities
  • Sleeps during the day
  • Refuses to drink holy water
  • Will not eat garlic

Ladies and gentlemen, do you know what this means?

Someone told me she thought the same of me. So, oh well.

Garlic is one of the best spices (?).

Enjo? Well, anyway, notice how I said "hated." Unless they told you three minutes ago or something, my word doesn't exactly conflict with theirs.

I won't say who.

You may be human but sharp object -> flesh = stabbed / death

Reminds me of a quote...let's see if I can find it. It appears I don't have it right now...I'll find it later.

And I bet you aren't going to tell me...Zetta would know best about the workings board would he not? (Excluding Jyo and Vincent that is)

Appealing to authority is a logical fallacy... Though I'm not entirely sure if it works in this situation.

Oh well, I still have the other points. Now just you wait... I gotta find me some whip upgrades and subweapons.

*whips candles*

You've been observing everything I say and do until now...? Awful... ;_;''

/wears cross

You wouldn't want my blood anyway... i-it's blue.

I wouldn't want your blood if it was red or rainbow. /patpat

Someone told me she thought the same of me. So, oh well.

I did, Hatari. Next time you want to dislike someone because they dislike you, make sure you confront the person in question first. You hardly bother me anymore now, because I got over it.

Edited by Tomoe

And I bet you aren't going to tell me...Zetta would know best about the workings board would he not? (Excluding Jyo and Vincent that is)

First, as Musashi said. Clinging to an argument just because of who said it is something without any substance.

Second, I don't think he understands the inner workings of the board's software much better than I do myself. He didn't know the cause either; if he did, he would have fixed it. A "glitch" isn't the cause, it's the consequence. Being an admin doesn't make him a developer.

Edited by PiloTE

You've been observing everything I say and do until now...? Awful... ;_;''

No, not everything... Only when I suspected that you died and came back as a vampire! I don't like it, but I have to do what I have to do.

*throws axe*

I wouldn't want your blood if it was red or rainbow. /patpat

I did, Hatari. Next time you want to dislike someone because they dislike you, make sure you confront the person in question first. You hardly bother me anymore now, because I got over it.

So my blood's not good enough for you!? What the hell am I saying

I'm the same way, Hatari. Just speculating on their dislike rather than asking them outright is pretty foolish.

Drama THREAD

Only 8D

Eh... I don't see any drama aside from that tiny bit between Soluna and Hatari. And that really is something so insignificant that it should have fallen off the radar sometime last year.

First, as Musashi said. Clinging to an argument just because of who said it is something without any substance.

Second, I don't think he understands the inner workings of the board's software much better than I do myself. He didn't know the cause either; if he did, he would have fixed it. A "glitch" isn't the cause, it's the consequence. Being an admin doesn't make him a developer.

I also made a ticket about it...so Jyo and/or Vincent can know about it.

Point to you...

I missed this at first but

/jumps in the way/

Excellent, I hit two targets with one axe. That saves me some gemstones!

I also made a ticket about it...so Jyo and/or Vincent can know about it.

Has it gotten any responses?