FE4 THREAD

Fia

All Jyo asked was if I can ignore anyone else. It's been sitting for a bit.

I also wanted to know if it was possible to have topics ignored if a person was on said ignore list.

So he responded? Shocking!

Once again, I gave you something that would let you do that, but you basically ignored it.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

All Jyo asked was if I can ignore anyone else. It's been sitting for a bit.

I also wanted to know if it was possible to have topics ignored if a person was on said ignore list.

I think you can't ignore them because you had them on your Friend list once. Though this is unlikely.

I think you can't ignore them because you had them on your Friend list once. Though this is unlikely.

I think Hatari had soluna as a friend, but removed her along with a bunch of others. Drama ensued. :awesome:

I think I actually forgot about it.

Probably... You really weren't even eager to give it a look because my explanation of how it worked was "too long".

Edited by Quincey Morris

I think Hatari had soluna as a friend, but removed her along with a bunch of others. Drama ensued. :awesome:

Probably... You really weren't even eager to give it a look because my explanation of how it worked was "too long".

I removed a lot of people.

I didn't understand it...gah.

All I have to say is that you totally ignored what I just told you earlier buuuuuut, okay, then!!

I saw it. I saw what Lux said too. I've actually just been trying to avoid you guys when you've been here...I've been trying to avoid shitstorms.

I thought gIO was still one your good friends here...

... :awesome:

But Mumu, I totally ignored that so I couldn't of gotten hit. :<

Lux acknowledged it, canceling your defense mechanism out.

Can't block family members. It has to be it.

I thought gIO was still one your good friends here...

Soul...

I saw it. I saw what Lux said too. I've actually just been trying to avoid you guys when you've been here...I've been trying to avoid shitstorms.

Frankly I don't understand why you dislike us at this point. Your whole reason for disliking us is because we disliked you, but since we don't do that anymore, you have no reason.

Have you ever heard what happens when someone tries to avoid their fate?

... :awesome:

Mumu-sama.

Soul...

The End.

I didn't understand it...gah.

Couldn't... understand... What? That was a clear as day, professional-grade explanation. I was proud of that thing!

...see, Lux, everything is your fault.

... Well I did block it! While wearing armor! All is well! We'll just both ignore his next attack!

doesn't willing to sacrifice myself for you count for anything

Hm, hm... This situation made me feel a faint flicker of sadness... I must still have some weaknesses to iron out!

Ignoring seems to be your only resolve to your little "problems" here, though.

I don't appreciate being paired with Lux, but I've realized that there isn't much I can do to stop it. And his comments aren't helping matters.

But ignoring people has been a good strategy and it's worked for the most part.