• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You are never direct, sir. Plus, doesn't mean I would answer them.

So shhh, let me ship/otp in peace now please~

Indeed, I'm never direct because being indirect allow me to test people and look smarter than I actually am!

1. Why do you think it's a good pairing?

2. How am I ruining it?

Aww. Pride is one of the seven sins... And it's not 'pity'! ≧▽≦

And so is sloth, I'm afraid. Persuade me. '▽'

I can't resist my own avatar... it's too cute! /Leah_fan

D'awwww

She has a big role in Origins.

Edited by PiloTE

And so is sloth, I'm afraid. Persuade me. '▽'

D'awwww

She has a big role in Origins.

Aaahhh I'm guilty of that one~ It's s y m p a t h y. ≧▽≦

:O Sounds interesting. I may play it one day!

Indeed, I'm never direct because being indirect allow me to test people and look smarter than I actually am!

1. Why do you think it's a good pairing?

2. How am I ruining it?

And so is sloth, I'm afraid.

So you're going against your own rule! BadEnd.

It's a secret and I'm not telling~.

Sloth is the one sin I never understood >_>.

Lust, Greed, Pride, Envy, Gluttony, Wrath...fine...Sloth...it made me think of the animal >_>.

Aaahhh I'm guilty of that one~ It's s y m p a t h y. ≧▽≦

It seems everyone in the internet is! Tell me why it's s y m p a t h y, then! '▽'

:O Sounds interesting. I may play it one day!

Two elements tell me that you actually aren't going to play it.

Sloth is the one sin I never understood >_>.

Lust, Greed, Pride, Envy, Gluttony, Wrath...fine...Sloth...it made me think of the animal >_>.

Sloth is being lazy; in other words, refraining from doing what you can and/or are supposed to do.

Sloth is being lazy; in other words, refraining from doing what you can and/or are supposed to do.

Oh...so it is like the animal...haha.

Though since I'm already going to hell for not being Christian/Catholic, this is just another small tally mark against me.

It seems everyone in the internet is! Tell me why it's s y m p a t h y, then! '▽'

Two elements tell me that you actually aren't going to play it.

That sounds about right! Sympathy~ If I were pitying you I'd be like "Pah what a poor boy" but I'm not like that am I! ≧▽≦

Well, whenever I say "one day" I guess it means when I actually own the game and have a lot of free time to play it. Which is not true enough at the moment...

Well I must be off now. Bye-night~☆

Edited by NTG

That sounds about right! Sympathy~ If I were pitying you I'd be like "Pah what a poor boy" but I'm not like that am I! ≧▽≦

Well, whenever I say "one day" I guess it means when I actually own the game and have a lot of free time to play it. Which is not true enough at the moment...

Well I must be off now. Bye-night~☆

But that raises another question! '▽'

Silly Jenni.

'Night. ;__;

Though since I'm already going to hell for not being Christian/Catholic

It seems you don't know anything about Catholicism, then.

Edited by PiloTE

...I remember you told me that you don't like to get into religion debates.

I don't, indeed. But tell me what you understand from this.

Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

I don't, indeed. But tell me what you understand from this.

Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

* considers *

Given that the speaker is saying 'my Father', I think I can assume that the speaker is jesus, whose father is god, iirc.

Without getting into a real analysis (yes, I am capable of it), I'll just sum it up and say that it looks like that is following the old saying "actions speak louder then words".

ciao

'Night.

* considers *

Given that the speaker is saying 'my Father', I think I can assume that the speaker is jesus, whose father is god, iirc.

Without getting into a real analysis (yes, I am capable of it), I'll just sum it up and say that it looks like that is following the old saying "actions speak louder then words".

That's a quote from Jesus, yes.

Edited by PiloTE

Oh goodie, I got one part right.

* sigh * I suppose you want a better explanation?

I guess you could say that. But I'll spare you the effort and explain my point already, just this time. Since it isn't far from that anyway, and I'm not sure if I want you struggling to find a deep esoteric meaning in a completely different way or something.

Your religion doesn't matter, your actions do. It's barely relevant whether you claim being Christian or not, as long as your actions follow God's laws.

So, I don't think you would go to hell simply because you aren't Catholic.

I guess you could say that. But I'll spare you the effort and explain my point already, just this time. Since it isn't far from that anyway, and I'm not sure if I want you struggling to find a deep esoteric meaning in a completely different way or something.

Your religion doesn't matter, your actions do. It's barely relevant whether you claim being Christian or not, as long as your actions follow God's laws.

So, I don't think you would go to hell simply because you aren't Catholic.

haha...

Is it Catholicism or Christianity that believes in Purgatory? iirc it's Catholicism...

That's an interesting thing to say, but I'll refrain from commenting further to avoid a debate.

haha...

Is it Catholicism or Christianity that believes in Purgatory? iirc it's Catholicism...

That's an interesting thing to say, but I'll refrain from commenting further to avoid a debate.

Catholicism is the oldest branch of Christianity. But anyway, I'm pretty sure the concept of Purgatory was created in the Middle Ages in order to "save" merchants from damnation so that they would happily pay their fat tithes to the Church.