• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

NO DOUBLE JEOPARDYS. EVERYONE BETS THE SAME AMOUNT FOR THE LAST QUESTION. FINAL DESTINATION.

That;s perfectly fine for the guy in first place who's got more than twice the bottom player's winnings and at least twice the second place player's.

What happened?

Good story.

So some Smogon kid shut down this person named WiFi Master down. He owned a dumb Pokemon website. Well anyway, I caught word of the second website. So I called myself "ThUg LyF3" (for those that don't know, j7r was called that). Anyway, check out his rules:

Horrible. Twice.

So I post my intelligence and about 3-4 posts in I get this PM:

OH YEAH

Of course I chose Admin. Who'd be stupid enough to choose Moderator? So I was made Admin and screwed around in the censor filters. I included all the swear words and the word "Pokemon". The replacements were "Parasect". Pretty funny.

IOS was this username. I stole it from him and used it here. Rody was Rad_Quetz. He posted one of Jarly's stories but it was swiftly deleted by the owner. :(

So zoom to yesterday. I gave Joel (Smogonite), IOS, and GeneralSpoon Admins. I wish I preserved the picture but it'd been nsfw and deleted off tinypic. Anyway, we made:

- Parasect's Holy Sanctuary (with a picture of Parasect)

- ROAR Forum (with some weird picture IOS had)

- Spiderman Forum (with this image)

- Twilight Forum

-- Team Edward

-- Team Jabob

- Monkey Did This, Blame Him (some random Admin he had)

- Off-Topic Forum (Taking donations)

- Suggestions

We also changed his banner by saying "I'm a Bellend, horrible sight" since he liked to spell incorrectly.

So he shut down the forum and opened up another one. Currently stationed as j7r. Joel is admin atm. Just waiting... patiently.

NO DOUBLE JEOPARDYS. EVERYONE BETS THE SAME AMOUNT FOR THE LAST QUESTION. FINAL DESTINATION.

TORONTO IS A US CITY.

Edited by Parasect's Meaty Chip

Good story.

So some Smogon kid shut down this person named WiFi Master down. He owned a dumb Pokemon website. Well anyway, I caught word of the second website. So I called myself "ThUg LyF3" (for those that don't know, j7r was called that). Anyway, check out his rules:

Horrible. Twice.

So I post my intelligence and about 3-4 posts in I get this PM:

OH YEAH

Of course I chose Admin. Who'd be stupid enough to choose Moderator? So I was made Admin and screwed around in the censor filters. I included all the swear words and the word "Pokemon". The replacements were "Parasect". Pretty funny.

IOS was this username. I stole it from him and used it here. Rody was Rad_Quetz. He posted one of Jarly's stories but it was swiftly deleted by the owner. :(

So zoom to yesterday. I gave Joel (Smogonite), IOS, and GeneralSpoon Admins. I wish I preserved the picture but it'd been nsfw and deleted off tinypic. Anyway, we made:

- Parasect's Holy Sanctuary (with a picture of Parasect)

- ROAR Forum (with some weird picture IOS had)

- Spiderman Forum (with this image)

- Twilight Forum

-- Team Edward

-- Team Jabob

- Monkey Did This, Blame Him (some random Admin he had)

- Off-Topic Forum (Taking donations)

- Suggestions

We also changed his banner by saying "I'm a Bellend, horrible sight" since he liked to spell incorrectly.

So he shut down the forum and opened up another one. Currently stationed as j7r. Joel is admin atm. Just waiting... patiently.

Wow.

This is great. I hope the story on the second forum is going to be even better.

ThUg LyF3 Zuruzukin 4EvA

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster