FE4 THREAD

Fia

Johan genuinely scares me.

Johann is pretty damn screwed up, yeah, but he actually gets worse as the series goes on- Not because his actions are getting worse, but because you find out all the absolutely ATROCIOUS things he's done over the years.

Edited by The Goddamn Battler

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Tampa Bay actually won a cup, and no one gave a shit.

Or so you'll hear.

Except that, guess what, they have good TV market, decent attendance, and the like despite being a losing team since.

Like how 'no one cared about Carolina'.

And that's why they have actually a really decent fanbase.

I guess Brett Favre could've learned a thing or two from that.

Too true.

Edited by Ar-Wing Pilot

Or so you'll hear.

Except that, guess what, they have good TV market, decent attendance, and the like despite being a losing team since.

Like how 'no one cared about Carolina'.

And that's why they have actually a really decent fanbase.

You'd never be able to tell. No one seems to even know what Hockey is around here sometimes.

Then again, a lot of Ohio NHL fans seem to loathe the Blue Jackets and will cheer for pretty much anyone else, so...

You'd never be able to tell. No one seems to even know what Hockey is around here sometimes.

Then again, a lot of Ohio NHL fans seem to loathe the Blue Jackets and will cheer for pretty much anyone else, so...

Only winning right before the lockout didn't really help them. And, bad or not, that's abnormal... where? That's not Canada or absolutely northmost US?

Because they... suck? Maybe? And have never been good?

Well, having been raised in the Metro Detroit area...

That might have something to do with it.

In the days where the Red Wings were bigger than they are now. Yeah.

I mean, you want proof? You know the Coyotes, and how they're apparently 'such a small market' and such?

They were one of the best in attendance in their early years.

And then they sucked.

I mean, you want proof? You know the Coyotes, and how they're apparently 'such a small market' and such?

They were one of the best in attendance in their early years.

And then they sucked.

I think I know the problem. The arena is in Scottsdale, which is a suburb of Phoenix.

Consider that Phoenix is the fifth most populated city in the USA. Now, consider the time it would take to go to Scottsdale with all the traffic.

That should explain a bit why the arena is in a very bad area. I mean New Jersey gets little attendance all the time despite (usually) having winning teams because they're in the shadow of New York and Philly.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

They made the playoffs once. Like Atlanta.

Both lost in four games, but they made the playoffs ONCE in their existence each!

Yep.

Atlanta had a lead for about 1:20 in the entire series, I believe.

I think I know the problem. The arena is in Scottsdale, which is a suburb of Phoenix.

Consider that Phoenix is the fifth most populated city in the USA. Now, consider the time it would take to go to Scottsdale with all the traffic.

That should explain a bit why the arena is in a very bad area. I mean New Jersey gets little to no attendance all the time despite (usually) having winning teams because they're in the shadow of New York and Philly.

Oh, yeah. And Glendale, not Scottsdale. Lived there, was there when they moved. Problem is, it's on the other end of Phoenix than where most of the population is.

The arena location hurts, yes.

Oh, yeah. And Glendale, not Scottsdale. Lived there, was there when they moved. Problem is, it's on the other end of Phoenix than where most of the population is.

The arena location hurts, yes.

D'oh.

Did you see where the arena for the Hurricanes is? It's in a field in the middle of fucking nowhere!

Nice.

so is Ottawa's ahahaha

Yeah I saw it once a few years ago when I went there.

The people in Edmonton also want a new arena, but I believe the construction site would have the same problem too.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Yeah I saw it once a few years ago when I went there.

The people in Edmonton also want a new arena, but I believe the construction site would have the same problem too.

At least it's not NYI...

Nothing works with this team.

Still in the Tri-State area, I will laugh hard if the Devils make the playoffs after being 25 points late at New Year's.

I'd cry. They're the absolute last team I'd want to be in that has the vaguest shot. Even above Carolina, Buffalo, and Toronto.

I wonder if Lemaire is going to reconsider his decision and stay another year just for the thrill.

If they make it, I'd say yes, if not, no.

After Philly-Boston, I'm... almost expecting them to make it now.

If they make it, I'd say yes, if not, no.

After Philly-Boston, I'm... almost expecting them to make it now.

Too bad Lou was a bit slow on this whole thing. Imagine if he came back behind the bench after a month. I mean Barry Melrose only lasted 15 games in Tampa.