FE4 THREAD

Fia

8)

Soul Calibur 2 is on Gamecube if you care to try it out. At this point it shouldn't cost much.

There's so many Gamecube owners who bought the game for only one reason with 4 letters and disregarded everything else.

Personally I liked Necrid even if he was overpowered.

Admittedly, I also chose the Gamecube version for Link, although I quickly regretted it. I had a hard time using Link, and the layout of the Cube's buttons made it the controls awkward.

I didn't use Necrid very much, though a friend of mine couldn't stop talking about him.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm almost afraid to ask...

Just what are you smiling about?

penis

Soul Calibur 2 is on Gamecube if you care to try it out. At this point it shouldn't cost much.

I've looked it up back in 2007, and only found one that was used, and at undesireable conditions. I doubt I can find one NOW.

Swap Sent for Dormammu and that's amazing.

It was too easy, huh?

I suppose. Honestly I don't think I'll play it anytime soon though.

I just HAD to.

I'm almost afraid to ask...

Just what are you smiling about?

You've known me for too long not to know this.

Admittedly, I also chose the Gamecube version for Link, although I quickly regretted it. I had a hard time using Link, and the layout of the Cube's buttons made it the controls awkward.

I didn't use Necrid very much, though a friend of mine couldn't stop talking about him.

I started with Link, then I quickly switched to Necrid because I thought he was more badass, then once I bought the Damascus Sword I decided to give Mitsurugi a try for the lulz. I remember a friend complaining that Sophitia could barely harm Mitsurugi when he used that.

I've looked it up back in 2007, and only found one that was used, and at undesireable conditions. I doubt I can find one NOW.

Have you tried shopping online?

edit: lolPride

Edited by Musashi

You've known me for too long not to know this.

I started with Link, then I quickly switched to Necrid because I thought he was more badass, then once I bought the Damascus Sword I decided to give Mitsurugi a try for the lulz. I remember a friend complaining that Sophitia could barely harm Mitsurugi when he used that.

it's a staff, not a sword and not a lance for crying out loud!

I hate that sword so much!

>_> Goddammit. You guys pervert everything. Already I'm not allowed to even talk about swords without someone getting the wrong idea and heaven forbid I say the word 'lance'.

"You guys"? I'm not the one who perverted it. >_> I was just telling you what he was smiling about.

Sigh... You always have to vilify me whenever I try to help out.

it's a staff, not a sword and not a lance for crying out loud!

But it's such a long and hard shaft. You have to love the way Kilik grunts when he handles it. Especially his best rod. It grows twice its usual size for maximum fun!

I love it.

I suppose. Honestly I don't think I'll play it anytime soon though.

That's too bad. I'mma be on it for most of the weekend, so I gotta make the most of it.

/shrug

Hmmmm.

So you-

Nah, never mind.

There's so many Gamecube owners who bought the game for only one reason with 4 letters and disregarded everything else.

This is SOOOOO true.

Have you tried shopping online?

Yes. But I already bought like four games last year. And I can't just ask to buy them all the time.

She must love that Jingu Staff.

>_> I'll regret this later.

That is actually the staff that I preferred to fight with. Anything else had a shorter range, so I missed a lot cause I was use to fighting with a weapon that had a longer range. I gave up and decided to just keep that staff.

>_> I'll regret this later.

That is actually the staff that I preferred to fight with. Anything else had a shorter range, so I missed a lot cause I was use to fighting with a weapon that had a longer range. I gave up and decided to just keep that staff.

Now refer to this :

But it's such a long and hard shaft. You have to love the way Kilik grunts when he handles it. Especially his best rod. It grows twice its usual size for maximum fun!

Poor you.

*mutters about the War Room being in Toronto*

But wow. Why does this have to happen when I'm not watching. Don't answer that, I already know.

Detroit takes a 3-1 lead at Florida, a visiting Detroit fan, much like against Tampa, throws an octopus on the ice. However, this time, it was during play (no penalty though). Within a few minutes afterward, Florida goes on the powerplay and scores with 17 seconds left in the 2nd. Florida fans throw rats on the ice in response.

It made me so proud. *brushes tear from eye*

"You guys"? I'm not the one who perverted it. >_> I was just telling you what he was smiling about.

Sigh... You always have to vilify me whenever I try to help out.

Not my fault if you think like him.

I love it.

Kilik doesn't grunt...and what - no wait nevermind.

That sword was just a pain to fight against. Doesn't help that my opponent was an expert at using the samurai.

Hmmmm.

So you-

Nah, never mind.

Not you too!

Fun fact: The Jingu staff in Soul Calibur and Goku's power pole in Dragon Ball were based on the same mythological weapon.

Actually, it's not that fun, but w/e.

Not my fault if you think like him.

I don't think like anyone but myself. I'm just not naive enough that such references would fly over my head. >__>

Edited by Musashi

Yes. But I already bought like four games last year. And I can't just ask to buy them all the time.

S'like

13 bucks

mow a few lawns

mug a few people

and you're set.

Why are women most oblivious to these jokes.

...No comment.

Not you too!

Eh?

Edited by Pride

But wow. Why does this have to happen when I'm not watching. Don't answer that, I already know.

Detroit takes a 3-1 lead at Florida, a visiting Detroit fan, much like against Tampa, throws an octopus on the ice. However, this time, it was during play (no penalty though). Within a few minutes afterward, Florida goes on the powerplay and scores with 17 seconds left in the 2nd. Florida fans throw rats on the ice in response.

It made me so proud. *brushes tear from eye*

Wait.

There's still Panthers fans in the arena watching the game?

Kilik doesn't grunt...and what - no wait nevermind.

That sword was just a pain to fight against. Doesn't help that my opponent was an expert at using the samurai.

:]

It has one flaw : you can't block with it. Same for the Vajra (Maxi's ultimate weapon) and the Thanatos (Astaroth's scythe).

Fun fact: The Jingu staff in Soul Calibur and Goku's power pole in Dragon Ball were based on the same mythological weapon.

Actually, it's not that fun, but w/e.

Yeah, Sun Wukong.

Same for the last 3 fire starters in Pokémon. And many are raging because they're always Fire Fighting, which is already better than mono Fire.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

:]

It has one flaw : you can't block with it. Same for the Vajra (Maxi's ultimate weapon) and the Thanatos (Astaroth's scythe).

You are so bad.

That's right...I'd forgotten that, but my opponent had no need to block, they just kicked my tail from here to kingdom come.