• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Lux: Next time, use your head.

Some website is forcing you to install an unknown app? Doesn't that sound fishy to you?

You might want to search google for the site that got you infected or name of the applet you installed. Chances are other people got infected with it, and might have been able to find a solution.

I used to deal with these things since I was 10 lulz

Buu and Cell arcs sucks, okay.

Only Buu and afterwards. Cell Saga is badass because they show they can go above their apparent full power. Also, more super sayins.

You guys are perverts.

*shrug*

Only Buu and afterwards. Cell Saga is badass because they show they can go above their apparent full power. Also, more super sayins.

More super saiyans is a bad thing. The whole super saiyan concept is a really dumb idea that should have been limited to Goku, who in turn should have dropped out of the spotlight after he beat Freeza.

Seems some of the characters I like are the chivalrous pervert type >_>.

Miroku was one of the last well-dubbed characters I saw in BR anime dubs. The guy also did Ash from Pokémon, but they sounded completely different. Rare thing nowadays, here.

More super saiyans is a bad thing. The whole super saiyan concept is a really dumb idea that should have been limited to Goku, who in turn should have dropped out of the spotlight after he beat Freeza.

It's said Toriyama wanted to finish DB with the Freeza saga. They didn't let him.

I like the Trunks special though.

Edited by TheEnd

Why? :(