• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Miroku was one of the last well-dubbed characters I saw in BR anime dubs. The guy also did Ash from Pokémon, but they sounded completely different. Rare thing nowadays, here.

Hmmm...I was not a fan much of Miroku. Shunsui Kyoraku from bleach was the main example to who I was referring to. Shigure from Fruits Basket was another.

It obsoletes all non-saiyans, basically.

Not only that, but Vegeta made it pretty clear that the super saiyan transformation was extremely rare, to the point where is was basically a legend. It seems really silly to me that entire relevant cast (except maybe Piccolo) would be a super saiyan of some sort after all that hype.

Is that all you can say?! You didn't even bother to disagree!

What do you want me to say? "I'm so sorry for being a heterosexual male who made a joke" or something along those lines?

What were you expecting? "D-don't be silly! I-it isn't like I'm thinking of cybering you right now!"?

I'm not thinking of cybering Hatari. >__>

Not only that, but Vegeta made it pretty clear that the super saiyan transformation was extremely rare, to the point where is was basically a legend. It seems really silly to me that entire relevant cast (except maybe Piccolo) would be a super saiyan of some sort after all that hype.

POWERLEVELS \O/

I'm not thinking of cybering Hatari. >__>

You know, I only wrote that to mock Hatari's train of thought. It seems to have worked better than I had expected.

No, TheEnd. You ARE the demons. NTG is just too nice to say something like that.

And then TheEnd was a zombie.

Silly Mumu, zombies are undead, not demons.

Next you'll see Mumu bashing animals with a club.

Edited by TheEnd

And how am I thinking like him, again?

Your line of thought!

What do you want me to say? "I'm so sorry for being a heterosexual male who made a joke" or something along those lines?

You didn't even joke, you just * shrugged *

You know, I only wrote that to mock Hatari's train of thought. It seems to have worked better than I had expected.

>_>

:facepalm:

(The facepalm is a link to the joke. Also, saying "made a joke" was a poor choice of words. I should have said "went along with a joke".)

Read moar Repercussions of Evil.

Play more Diablo.

Your line of thought!

Your answer is devoid of meaning. I could claim you think like Soluna, too, and we would be absolutely even.

Should I post that link again

>_>

Oh right, Mumu likes assertive women...

Edited by TheEnd

Play more Diablo.

I don't trust my laptop to not overheat right now, so that's a no-go. Although, I could always play the console version of Diablo 1 that I have...