• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not expect you to have a vocabulary like him.

I'm sorry that the circumstances forced me to use English. I would have said it in Japanese or Portuguese if I could.

Fixed.

... do you know how you were born

Edited by TheEnd

I almost wanted to say that, but I felt it was mostly with you.

Apparently perfectly natural things are evil now.

Maybe she follows that misguided Christian idea that mankind's Original Sin was sex, not disobedience/ambition.

It's worst then demonic if it's involving me.

... what's worse than a demon? An angel?

Edited by TheEnd

... do you know how you were born

I've been trying to avoid saying this for a long time, but... It's like she really is related to Lux.

Maybe she follows that misguided Christian idea that mankind's Original Sin was sex, not disobedience/ambition.

Actually, I don't think Hatari is religious, but I could be mistaken... :unsure:

Edited by Musashi

I've been trying to avoid saying this for a long time, but... It's like she really is related to Lux.

Actually, I don't think Hatari is religious, but I could be mistaken... :unsure:

I knew it!

She isn't, but I know she does have loud Christian friends, at the very least.

Not religious.

haven't figured that out yet.

Foolishness.

Edited by TheEnd

Yes, very loud ones. I thought the original sin was because eve ate an apple or something that a snake gave her and she was forbidden to do so...so she and adam got kicked out of paradise or something.

Yes, very loud ones. I thought the original sin was because eve ate an apple or something that a snake gave her and she was forbidden to do so...so she and adam got kicked out of paradise or something.

It's said it wasn't actually an apple, though I forget what it was supposed to be. It was the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil.

But lol creationism.

I knew it!

I think even Hatari's fundamentalist Christian friends are less uptight about sex than she is. :unsure:

That's basically the story in it's most simplistic form, though it wasn't necessarily an apple. I'm also really slow, lulz.

Edited by Musashi

It's worse when you know so many people are dead serious about it and want to teach it to children over the theory of evolution, which they likely call evilution.

I've heard about it. Fundamentalism... :awesome:

I think even Hatari's fundamentalist Christian friends are less uptight about sex than she is. :unsure:

They're probably "sex only after marriage, missionary only, final destination" if they're doing it right, yes.

Edited by TheEnd

Your context-fu is weak.

Unless, I'm mistaken...it's the theories of evolution and creationism that are opposing each other.

It's worse when you know so many people are dead serious about it and want to teach it to children over the theory of evolution, which they likely call evilution.

Yep. Though I had an interesting experience with this.

Not necessarily...

They're probably "sex only after marriage, missionary only, final destination" if they're doing it right, yes.

Yes for sure, I wouldn't know the last two.

Unless, I'm mistaken...it's the theories of evolution and creationism that are opposing each other.

Did you notice any creationist around here

Not necessarily...

Unless they're planning to avoid their divine mission of giving birth to children, necessarily.

Yes for sure, I wouldn't know the last two.

Yes, necessarily indeed.

... last two?

Everything gone... gone gone. Well, except one notepad document that I managed to save, but everything else is gone.

Well! At least the browser problem is gone~

Time to work from scratch. What a lovely feeling~

Now learn to use folders and to make backups.

I know you won't.

Edited by TheEnd

Everything gone... gone gone. Well, except one notepad document that I managed to save, but everything else is gone.

Well! At least the browser problem is gone~

Time to work from scratch. What a lovely feeling~

That link should have worked and you wouldn't have had to reformat >_>.

I honestly find it hard to believe anyone could be MORE uptight. Just as much maybe, but more? That's hard to imagine...

Penis-hating feminists.

... unless lesbian.

Edited by TheEnd