FE4 THREAD

Fia

Rei Rei probably saw what TheEnd (or whoever, I don't feel like double checking) said about the end of Soluna's relation looking "tantalizing" to me. He likely mistook that to mean that it was already over.

Yeaaah, that post Lux Soluna shit.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing else to ask.

They're aaaaaaaaaaaaall nuts!

... but what if I had gotten it wrong!

I still haven't forgiven Photobucket for removing the upload tool from the front page. It's so much more bureaucratic now.

... but what if I had gotten it wrong!

I still haven't forgiven Photobucket for removing the upload tool from the front page. It's so much more bureaucratic now.

I said it was a valid answer! I'm sure Phoenix had many reasons.

Yeah, PB has gone a bit weird too.

Anyway, time to go... bye n night.

I said it was a valid answer! I'm sure Phoenix had many reasons.

Yeah, PB has gone a bit weird too.

Anyway, time to go... bye n night.

I don't think so...!

Already? ): 'Night...

Oh, it's Friday...i̸̢̛̜̹̭͍͎̇͛̀ͫ͛ͩ̔͛̃̒̾̅ͮ́̈́ͧ̚ñ̴̰̲͙̻̎͛͐ͬͪ͞ ̬̰͕̯̮͙̘͕̖͙̻͇̲̻̹͖̳͌͊̿̔̽̊̃͐̔̽̒̒ͭͮ̂̀͡ͅţ̣͖͚̖̘̠̆ͨ̄̌͒̈͐ͣ̎̉͗̓ͭ̚͞h̴̒̒͆ͪ͊̑̀͏̭̣̜̺̠͕̟͕̥̗̩̳̙e̸̴̡̯͎̺̰̺͍͑̃́̃̅ͧ͒ͪͧ͞͡ͅ ̢̛̛̹͈͕̮̩̤̠̦̯͉̭̈́̊ͫͯͧ͆̃͜f̛͔͍͉̫͇̠̺͈͇̟̬̦̠̮̒͌͑ͫ̇͗͐ͥ́̚͜͠͡ų̸̞̬̖̞̜͔̩̮͎͉̘̭͙̪̄̾ͬ̏ͬ͗ͯ͋ͭ͗͗͠ͅt̷̷̰͓̜̮̣̣̬̯̟̫̜͓͈̜̫͉̼̝ͫ͛ͩ̊́̚u̷̵̫͉͖̹̺͖ͫ̍ͫ͊̑͒̔̓̈̾̅ͨ͑̀r̶̢͙͍̗̘̭̣̥̟̠͍̲̲̳̈̍̑ͭͧ̃́e̢̞̼̠̫̩̱̖̗̫̜̪̯̙̗̍̓͗̏͒͒̕͝͡.̢̢̦̱͖͚͕͇̠̫̜̹ͬ̄̔̂͊̏ͩͫ̀̋ͦ̀ͤ̒̀̀͛ͩ́͞

Oh, it's Friday...i̸̢̛̜̹̭͍͎̇͛̀ͫ͛ͩ̔͛̃̒̾̅ͮ́̈́ͧ̚ñ̴̰̲͙̻̎͛͐ͬͪ͞ ̬̰͕̯̮͙̘͕̖͙̻͇̲̻̹͖̳͌͊̿̔̽̊̃͐̔̽̒̒ͭͮ̂̀͡ͅţ̣͖͚̖̘̠̆ͨ̄̌͒̈͐ͣ̎̉͗̓ͭ̚͞h̴̒̒͆ͪ͊̑̀͏̭̣̜̺̠͕̟͕̥̗̩̳̙e̸̴̡̯͎̺̰̺͍͑̃́̃̅ͧ͒ͪͧ͞͡ͅ ̢̛̛̹͈͕̮̩̤̠̦̯͉̭̈́̊ͫͯͧ͆̃͜f̛͔͍͉̫͇̠̺͈͇̟̬̦̠̮̒͌͑ͫ̇͗͐ͥ́̚͜͠͡ų̸̞̬̖̞̜͔̩̮͎͉̘̭͙̪̄̾ͬ̏ͬ͗ͯ͋ͭ͗͗͠ͅt̷̷̰͓̜̮̣̣̬̯̟̫̜͓͈̜̫͉̼̝ͫ͛ͩ̊́̚u̷̵̫͉͖̹̺͖ͫ̍ͫ͊̑͒̔̓̈̾̅ͨ͑̀r̶̢͙͍̗̘̭̣̥̟̠͍̲̲̳̈̍̑ͭͧ̃́e̢̞̼̠̫̩̱̖̗̫̜̪̯̙̗̍̓͗̏͒͒̕͝͡.̢̢̦̱͖͚͕͇̠̫̜̹ͬ̄̔̂͊̏ͩͫ̀̋ͦ̀ͤ̒̀̀͛ͩ́͞

How the hell do you get it to do that?

How the hell do you get it to do that?

Ṫ̛͕̙͇̙̬̩̟̘̭̤̩̙̲ͧ̓̍ͤ͛ͧ͑̾̏̓̽ͭ̀̃ͮ̚͜͝oͣͨͬͣͫ͊͊͊ͤͮ̐̚̕͡҉̶̬͕̥̞̭͇͔̮ ̵̸̢̢̛̺̜̺͙̇͗̓̈́ͣͪ̽ͩͣͭ͒̌í̴̬͕͎̹̯̠̼̠̬͙̰͔͔̱̝͖ͬ͐ͯͪͣͭ̒͡ͅn̸̷̨͉͇̲͙͉̙̫̠͖̫̠̹̘͍̯̩̥ͦͯͦ̾̐̀͂̅̿͛̆̀ͯͤͥ̚͠ͅv͂ͨͬͭ̂҉̞̗̣̟̖̫̪͎͍͕̪̫͙͎̝͔ͅơ͓̪̝͕͖̯̲̥͎̳͕̙͐͌͊̽̓ͭ͢͞k̎̉̽͒ͬ͛̊ͣͤ̽҉͏̛̤̝͙̬̟̙͔͕̱̣͈̱̦̥̲̘͘ͅê̶̛̛͎͎̺̼̗̣͕̖͓͚ͤ̍ͮͪ̂̆͑͂͂̃ͤ̑͂͑ͤ̑ͦ̌̀ͅ ̵̴ͯͫ̓̓ͨ̑ͦ̐ͩ̇̾̆̑̾ͧ̏ͯ̄̈͟͏̪̙̯̫̳͎͎̤̜̹̰̹͍̯̦͓ṱ̴̨̢̣̲͎̟͍͙̤̗̼̝̇̋̏̇̄ͪͣ̾̋͒͒ͨ͊ͤ͒̀ͨ͛̌̀͢h̷̷̝̺͓̲̙̣̦̭̔̾ͫͨ̕͟͞e̸̶̡̖̲͈̙̖̤͖̜̩͎̞͍̰̣̻͈͙͔͑̾̀̋̋̈͜ ̷̺̼̰͔͙̙̞͔̽̂ͭ̆͒ͨ̑ͣͤͨ̑ͩ̏ͅḫ̡͈̯̰̖̤̞̭͍̰͇̝͉̳͕ͥ̈͐̓͌ͦ̄ͮ̾̋́͝͠i̵̶̖̟̳̪͐̓ͧ̾̆̅ͥ̅ͣͩͧͫ͋̀͢͜ͅv̇ͥ̆̃͐͒͐͗̎͐̌̅ͧ͌̚͏̨̛̲͖͙̱̦͔̘͈͕͖̜̯̙̭͈̙̦̖̪͜e̡̛̬͉̖͉̩̼͓̝̫͖̻̳̪̠ͬ̊̃ͩ̔ͯ͐͌̌ͯ̀̎̚̕͜-̨̠̩̲̭̲̜̝͓̱̪̞̺̋̀͑̋̋̋ͩ̈́̂͢ͅm̵̢̘̗͙̰͉̞̣̊ͧ̀̀̚͜͝i̵̷̢̡͍͖̞͔̜̞̪̱̝̩̮̘̣̩͚̹̬̋̓͒ͩ̚ͅͅn̶̊ͨ̃̓͐͋̔ͤͮͤ̈́ͬ͏̯̺̩̘̦̰͙̟̣̭͎ͅͅd̷̡̖̤͙̗̲̖̘̗͚̝̘͉̩̳̫͛ͫ̆ͯ̐̔ͯͧ̒̀̚ͅͅͅ ̵̫̯̜̭ͪ̎̓ͯͫͅr̵̨̙̞̟̭̱͍̻͚̝̩̦͓͈̤̻̭̩̯͕̓̾͐̓̑̍̍̈͂͛̾ͮͨ̋͂̿e̡̖̭̩̪̹̯͚͆̉̇ͦ͋̃̒ͤ͛ͣ͡͝͞p̥̟̙̺̼̦͈̗̱̳̺͍̞͕̗̳̣̤̩̊ͨ̌ͫ̓̒͞r̵̋̓͆̽͐̂͗ͤͥͬͧ͒̄̾̆̀̈́́̚҉̷̢̳̱͍͓͍̝̗̰̺̤̖̗͓̠eͦͨͩ̐͐̐͡͏̨̼̰̜͙͠s̄̓ͯͮ̓̍ͭͫ͐͒̈́ͬͩ͐͗ͣ̅ͣ҉̩͈̝̬̞̪̮̪̕eͪ͂̀̿̑̿͆̓͊͗ͯ̆ͯ̓̋̑̾͏͏̱̙̖̺̰̠͇̰̦̘̠̯͟n̶̨͚̟̲͕͇̺̻̣̞͉ͦ͐ͤͧ̑ͨͬ̎͋ͨt̵̡ͣͫ͆̅͂ͯ̔ͯͨ̔͂ͭ̔̃̇̄̐̐͞͏̼̪̹ͅį̼̦̰͚̠̹͓̟̭̩͖̮̣͗̄ͫ̆ͪ̉ͪ̌ͥ̌̅̈̆ͯͪ̓̚͞ͅn̡͙̩͍̤̻̣͓͎̝̎̆̄̉͌̇͆̚͝ͅgͬ͆̃̎̍̀̋̋͆͌̚҉̨̧̛͇̘̤̳́ͅ ̸̷̡̹̺̗̰͇̦̮͙͚͗ͥ͂ͫ̓͘͝c̶̤͚̗̖̙̠̊ͪͬ̏̀͊ͮ́̄ͪ̀̄̆͂̉ͦ͘h̸ͥ̂̈́ͣ͢͏̼̭͉͖̻͙̬̞̺͔̜̜͈̮͟͝a̵̷͇̞̞̫̻͇̰͕ͥ͗͂̍̍ͭ̂͐̋̚̕ǫ͖̭̼͕͖̠̞͇͙̿̎̑ͫ͛͠s̩̥̱̟̠͎̱̞̦̮͈̙̖ͬ̿ͭ͆ͮ̇͑͂͊̔̋̿́͢ͅ.̸ͦ̈ͭ͆͛̚͞҉̧̞̱̟̝͍̬̲̖̬͈̭͎̲̘̯͡ͅͅ

̐̄̃̓̓̅ͧ̐͝͏̷̢̖̞͙̰̫̮Î̴͒ͬ̾̀ͤ̈́̔ͮ̀҉̲͙̖̞͔͡n̻͚͈͓̲̻͕̥̜̥̻̞͎͎͒̌͂͂͛ͪ̏͑̒̃͛͘͜͠v̡̧͛ͤ͋͌́͌̅ͮͧͥ́̊̅ͥ̄̚͢҉̠͈͎̪͇̙͉̜̺̺͕͙͔o͂ͤ͐͆͊͞͡҉̤̯͈̫͓͉̲k̴̵͙̲̫̤͚̻̟̮̰̼̰̗̜̆͗͋̈́ͮ̑̒ͨ̓̃̿̑ͤ̈́̓̂ͥ̈́̚̕͜͠i̸̸͓̥̳̫̗͓͖̫̠̩̓ͦ̊̂̌̽ͮͪ͒̕͞n̸̸̛̞̦̳͙͎͖̭̹͉̖͔̋̓ͥ̽́ͬ͂͘͟g̎͆̇ͫͨ̓̃̊͐̽̆͒͐̋̓ͦͤ҉̩̬̝́ ̸̴̨̞̱̥̱̪͆ͯ̈ͫ̉t̨́ͨ̈ͫ̆̀̀͘҉̬͈̰̞̟̞̖̬͚ͅh̊̄̿ͧ̿̐͋ͭͬ̈͛̾ͭ͡͏̶̴̟̩̳̲̠̭͕́ͅe̷̸̟̣̮̲̱̫̳̬̩͕̯ͭ̿͂̏̀̀ͬ̒ ̶̠̮̥̠͓̫̭̻̘͚͎̖̮͔͉͖͂̓͋̾ͫ̀ͥ́ͨ̏͌ͩ̓̿ͬ̃ͅf̷̧̭̹̤͙͍͎̗ͤ̃ͥ̎̓ͧ̂̋ͮ̓͡͞e̸̖͕̳̰͕̖̤͚̮̹̫̲͚ͧ͊͆ͯ̉ͨ̐̉͌͑̓͊̓̎ͯ̇̀̚ͅe̷͓̘̙̮̲̬̯ͫ͂ͪ͋ͪ́̕͟͞ͅļ̴͕͇̜̩̯̮̰͙̥͇̳̲͎̪̤̎͐̀ͬ̈̿̋͟ị̴̡̜̤̻͓̞̟̟̖̣̭̪͒ͤ͛ͫͭ̆̿́ͪ̚͟͜ͅn̆ͯͣ̆̎̀ͩ͛́̒͡͏̧͔̯̮̘̲͚͓̝͟͝g̨̛̛̦̼̭͓͉̪͎̹̲͂̏̂̇͆̀͂ͯ ̷̢̮͕̥̹͙̪͋̋͒̎ͣ̑ͪ͡ơ̸̸̶͉̥̺̟̭̼̣̩͓͇͓̠͖̺͑̔͂̂ͩ̇̈́͞ͅf̵̥̣̞̖̆̓̊ͮ̓̌́̓ͦ̎̋͂̉͆́ ̧ͩͧ̊́͑̓͒ͯ҉̤̞̜͙̺̩̦c̵̡̱͉̬̩̫͙̦̪ͯͯͦ̏́̋ͣͧͬ̋̐ͤͨ̅̔ͨ̽͊͡͡h̉̈̓ͦ̂̾͒̓̈́̄̓̓ͪ̈͗̊͢͠҉̧͏͖̗̖͖̟͙͉͕͚̙̰̮̭̩̼ã͑̽͑͐ͩ̽ͮ̐ͥ̅̊̍̆̚҉̢̫͙͖̞͇̦̦̮̺͘͝͞ọ̵̷̯̥̗͙̞͚͕̹̼̩̭̫̇̄̋ͦ́͘ͅs̡͔͙̗̱͚̅͂̄̂̔̐͛̓ͤ̎̍ͤ͑̂.̧͖̖̮͈̲̜̦͈͕̗͙̲̹̰̹͍ͧͯ̾̽ͯ͋͗̀̚͡ͅ

̢͖̻̰̻̣̔͋͗͛ͭͭͬ͐̾͋̕͞W̡̧̹̱̩͍̜̮̒͑ͥ́ͯ̃ͪ̌́̀̚͠i̸̴̴̶͖͙̮̖̠̱͉̘͈͖̞͉ͩ͑̌ͩ̚t͙̳̠̲͙͉̞̫̗̮͓͇̪̯̯͈̽ͩͨͮ́͒͋͑ͨͨ̔͞͞͠ͅh̫͈̖̖͓̬͕͓̉ͣ̊̋ͣ̏̀͜͞͝ͅ ̵̸̡̘͍̰̙̦̪̭̙̝̖̭̞ͪ͆͊ͩ̔̔̿̄̆̅ͥͫ̈̅̓͋ͤ͌̀͜ͅo̗̻͓͖͖̗̙͉̦̗͋̆̓̀ͦͥ̉ͫ͌ͮͧ͛́ų̸̬̺͉̣̦͓͔̯̺̻̩̬̩̯̘͔̆̓̆̾̓͒͐͌ͯͮ̊͑̊ͯ̈̓̄ͫ̿t̶̶̡̤̟̜̖͚͎̲͚̮͖ͬ̔̾͌̔ͫͭ̂ͯ̊̄͋̉̿̕ ̸̙̣̖̝̲ͦ̅̓ͮ̄͟o̶̸̺̘̮̯̱͎̭͍͉͉̥̻͈̊̑͌̽ͤ̿͊ͥ̈́̋̈̀̂ͭ̉͟r̝̻̳̳͉͙̰͕͕͕̜̙ͧ͒̍ͯ̈ͭͣ̊ͫ͞͠ͅd̸̵͎̥̰̲̘̲̰̰̺̹͖̉ͧ̎̌ͥ̍͛͊ͩ̂͗̌̈ͭͭ͘e̸̡͉̟͉̤͇̫͚͔̘̥̬̗͈͍̳̭̥ͪ͗͐̒̀ͤ̑ͫ̑͒ͤ͂̓͂̓̂́̚͢r̘͖̬̰ͫͥ̎̎ͦ̔ͬ̃͟͝ͅ.̸̡̡̬̰̫̺͕̻̰͍ͬ̅́ͩ̓̽ͣ̓̋̕͟

̵̴̵̨̣̬̯̲̲̬̙̙͙̻͉͚̠͍̮ͯͤ͐ͭͬͮ̂̋͋̓͊̑͋̆̽̉ͪͬͅͅT̡̧̫̭̭͙͎̥ͧ̂͌͋̽͗̀͟͢ͅͅh̶̬̮̬͍͈̦̦̗̉̑ͪ̎́͜͞e̊̊͌̿ͭ̄͏̨̛̩͕̗̦̤͓̩̫͈͕͖̳̯͔̥͜͠ͅ ̷̛̻͍̫͈̫͈̦̦̟͈̩̻̥͍ͩͪͪ̾̽̀̄̊ͥ̆̊ͭͨ̍N̸̶̮̜̼̣ͣͬ̊ͧ́e̵̵̥͉͚̘͓͉̘͎̪͇̲͉̍̈́ͥͨͯͩ̍̀̎͐̃͌͂̆͌ͬz̓͌̏̑̾̄̅͛̈́ͪ̿͛̆̍̉ͭͧ͡҉̪̼͙͓̫͙̣͓̰̦͉̤̟̕̕p̷̩̻̣̼͔͑ͮ̎̉̈̇͒ͪ͌ͬ̌̆ͬ̇ͦͬ̍ͬ̕ȩ͙̦̠̺̙̞͕̜͕͙͕̱̼̼̦̺̳̋̔ͤͧ̾̆ͦͧ̂̉ͪ̍̾͛͐͠͞r̶̘̯̪͔̜̺͔̥͇͚̹̫͐ͪ̐̾͑̊̉ͬ͢d̢̟̝̩͚͚͕ͣ͌̋̈̂̽̆̊̏̊̈́̋̓͒̆͂͗ͯ͞ĩ̷̤̘͎̩̻̺̰̦̤͚̼̻̫̜͖̩̠͊̍̔̉ͯ̒̒ͪͬͩ̐ͧ̅̓̕͟ä̸̵̸̡̢͓͇͕̤̰̖̞̞̗̫͙̖͈͚̥̙̟ͫ͑ͬ̀̈́ͅn̡̜̝̳̗͍̙̭̘ͫ̒̂ͣ̑ͯ̒̏͊͐͌̆̍͠ ̷̴̢͔̞̗̖̤̗̥̩̗̺̻̼̤͙̎̀̄ͣ͛̔ͦ̈͡ḩ͙̝̰̳̞ͭͤ̎͒̓ͦ̾͐͐̚͘ǐ̷̥̬͕̣͕͓̺̙̜͇ͦ̽̉̿́͠v̵̻̱͔̩̩͈͇͎̫̣̈́̔ͧ̇͒͂ͫͭ͐ͯͬ̒̂͆͐͐͗̊͢ę͉͉͈̞̭̽͛̃̅̔͋̊̈́͂̉͒ͩͣͭ̀͘̕-̌̓̾ͧͦ̿́̒̍ͩ͗͗ͪ̚͏͎͉̣͖̀m̶̸̱̬̘̘̖͚͈͉̭̬̘̖̳̹̦̏ͥ̒̆̎͑͆̓ͩ̓͆̊̐͛̔͆ͫ̈̒ͅi̸̷̸̳̫̳̦̯̟̤̱̬̺͚̦̫͕̠͌͌͗̊̔̆͋̀ͧ̿͗͞͡n̓̽̍̾̈́ͯ̏͝͏͚̮̮̫̞̰d̶̙̭̞͎͖̦͔͚͓̥͚̮͛̍̇̔͊ͯ̽̋̒̆ͮͥ̀̉̇̑͒ͪ̀̚͟ͅ ̧̛̩̥͇̙̋͗ͦͫͣ̓̊ͯơ̵̝͚͖͓͕̞ͥ̀̐ͮ̇͆͒̋̐ͬ̿͛̈̈͒̾̚̚͘͡f̡̛͇̣͕͇͚ͫ̈́̾̔ͯ͟ͅͅ ̷̢̨̛̜̤̺̖̰̯̬̓̓͛ͬͤ͐̈́͒̍̾̓̂͑͐ͥ͢c̢͇̬̬̹̞̪̝͔̖̿̾̉͂̐̽̒̊̇̀ͯ͜ͅh̵̵̤͙̪̯̻̳̬̐ͩͥ͂̐͊̌̅̊̅̓ͫ́̈ͅa̵̧̡̨͒ͣͤ̐͋ͥ̎̀̆́̍̅̿̏͑͌ͦ̒͆҉̱͎̱̟͕̭̣̠͔ǒ̓̏̍̓ͨ̿͌ͯ̋ͮ̎̓͒̎̇̚͢҉̨͎̜̤͚s̘͔͔̥̝̘͉̣͖̖͔̩͈̺͎̺̒̄ͧ̆̓̀̾͂ͣ̆̏̌͂͆̏ͨ͊ͬ͑͢͢͞͞ͅ.̓̌́ͩ̉ͯͫ͋̓ͧ̀̓̆̽͏̘̰̮̼̹̩̫̘̝͎͉̥̖͖̖͈͖̜͘͟ ̷̢̧̮͙̥͈̟͈̼̮̲̬̤͔̹̣̯͍̯͔̽̋̊ͤZ͐ͥ̆̊̓́͏̦̥͖̭̳̞͍̹͈͓̱̣̱̩͇̮͉̙a̷̸̰͓̳͓̝͕̮̪͊͌̍̅̂͑̀̂ͦͩ̏̃̌̾̚͢͢͞l̵ͣ̉ͩͤ̏̓̌̋͒ͮͣ̈̈́ͨ̾͜͢͏͚̱͈͈̙̪̳͇̦̜̻̮ġ̊ͫ͋̓ͫͮ̆ͨ̅̈́ͥ͗̍ͣ̕҉̖̼͙̗̬̦͉̖̳͖̠̜͈̰̭̼̞͇̕͢͜o̶̡̨͈͈̩̣̖̪̱̫̭̤̱͚̲̣̖̗ͬ͂̽̑̉̉͡ͅ.̷͎͉̥̖̻̲̞̭̼̬̯͍͒͑͌̈ͤͯ̊̚͟͡ ͙͍̦̦̰̫͔̦̜͌ͪ̃̃͛̈̍̐̉͋̚͜͟͝

̡̜̪̻͕͈̐̀ͫ̄͜͢ͅH̸̺̺̼̤̹͉̺̳͖̤͙̤̹̠ͯ̑ͧ͑̉̿̏̚͜e̒͑̓̓͌ͣ̓͗̎̓̓ͪͬͪ̅͋͝҉̛̥̰̹͖͙̼̘̻̞̪̥̭ ̸̖̹̞̘̫̱͎̫̭̞͍ͭ̌̐͑̒̑͌ͭ̎͒̈́̅̈́́́͝ẁ̨̞̠̭͕̺̣̦͓̜̜̔ͩ͂ͫ̈ͯ̾̾͊̂ͮ̂̒͗̏̆̚͜͞hͯ̐ͫ̔͞҉̸̸̛͓̥̱̪̜͇̳͙ơ̘̪̲͖͍̟͙̦̯̭̬̖̲͎̯̤͂̓ͩͦ̎̆ͭͩ̐̊͢ͅ ̵̘̳̺̻̞ͭ̈́ͯ̊̈̎͠W̴̧̯͔̜̣͛͑̋̽̀͡ą̫̪̺̦̞͇̣̠̮̔̂ͧ͆̒̋̏̈̚͡iͧͨ̉ͨͭ̌̀̋͑͑ͥ̋̏͗͠҉҉̤̜̤̟̳̝̞͍͓̬͉͡ţ͊ͪ̿͒̈́̾ͨ͗̋͆̀̚͡҉̰̩͉͙͙͙̯̤̘s̶̢̢̹̙̻̘͖͖͍͍͔̬͖̩͔͕͔̦͔̣ͤ̊̋͐̿̑ͤ̒̀̕ ̐ͯ̇̾̃͗̎ͥ҉͏̵̯̗̻͙̭͓͕̲̀ͅͅḄ̴̸̤̹̟̦̮̱̯̽͊̏͒̄̽̀̒̆ͣ̉ͭ̒ͥ͌͆̾͋̚͢e̜̪̩͈̞͉͕̟̟̰̭̼̠̥̞̣̦̳̿͗ͨ̎͗͘͢͟͝h̰̙̩̳̝͎͖̠̮̪̠̪̳̄ͮͪ̄ͩ͘͞ͅͅͅi̴̶̡̛̻̩̱̪͕̠̠͆͐̇̓̋̆̉͗̉ͬ̃͑ͤ͆ͣ͠n̙̠͉͙̟̦̠̋̐ͭ̅̒̉ͥ̕͠ḑͫͪ̔ͥͫ̈̑̋̂̓ͦ̏͂̃̐͛̓҉̡̳̰͔͔̣̼͍̤̥͍̲̣̳̙̺̕̕ ̵ͫ̈̋ͦ̌ͦͫ̚͡͏̫͕̭̖̙̺T̷͋̽̎ͪ̆̿҉̴̨̗͈͉͍͍̝̥͕̞̕ͅh̴̸̴̺̗̝̝̹͉̰̰̦̗̠̜̪͎͔̲͍ͧͥͮ́ͨ̄͂̿̓ͩ̇͊̐͌̒͋̀̒ͅe̡̼̺̘̮̠̮̯̝͈͎͍̬ͬ͆̊̂̎͐̊͋̓̈́ͧͦ́͞͞ ̶̪̜͇͎̖̣̱͇̝̝̘͉͉͓̹ͪ͛̈́̋̂̽̽̓͢͜Wͩ̑̃̅ͪͤ̎͌̔ͮ̉͋͛̚͏͡͏̛̝̩̗͈͓̯̠̹̲͙͇͙̞̫̹̮̼ͅa̴̤͈̺̞̫̜̝̣͓͓͔̥̫̞̩̞̣̐͆ͥͬ̀̇̅ͧ́̋̏̃̍̚͜ͅl̷̮̬̳̥̎ͨͧͫ̀̎̈́̉ͦ͗̍͊͡l̢̨̟͚̞̲̟̘̱̲̩̫̫͍̣͗̐ͪ͆̎͋̃̑ͤ̈́ͫ̂͌̑ͭ͑̅͞.̧ͧ̽̊̊̽̿̅ͯ̍̎ͯ͛ͮͯͨ̽̒̇ͨ҉̠̲͓̻̼͔̟͔̺͍̦̠͎ͅ

̑̍̂ͫ̔̅͛͐ͧ̃ͭͬ̎̈́͌͒ͩ͏͉͚̣̝͕̠̦̰̜̹͓̬̱͓̻͔̣͍͞Z̶̢̞͉̰̥̱͎̝͕̫̣̭̝̬̄ͬ̏̄̇ͯ̚͘ͅA̧̛͍̙̣̺̱̙̩̹̣̣̖̱̹̘̦̗̟͔͛͊̊ͦ̒ͯ͋̿ͩ̇ͥ̐͞ͅĻ̛̿̓̇̆̔̊ͪ̔̄҉̱̜̱̪̘̖̱̝̪͉̟͎̰̫̪̗̦͢ͅḠ̽̏͑ͫ̄̎̃̀͏̧̨͚̣͍̙͎͟͞O̵̶̘͓͍̺̪̞͖̘͚͔̼͉͇͊͒̒ͧ̊ͧͫ̈͒͌̇ͩ̏ͭͬͮ!̷̛̯̫̜͖̟͓͔͈̗̣̫̪͉͍͉̤̠͊̆̍͌̈́̚͢

Climbing the mountain, T.E.'s band are ambushed by a new type of enemy : ninja birds. They often like to wake up goblins to help them in a fight, but they generally don't succeed in causing much damage. Midway through their climb, T.E. learns how to do a proper leaping slash while Masaa learns how to manufacture explosives to throw at enemies. Diving from the great waterfall also helped them find a set of silver enhancing items.

At the top of the mountain was a small cavern with two young boys inside who claimed to have affinities with the wind. A large sword was also resting atop a staircase. the boys decided to test T.E.'s band if he was powerful enough to wield the sword. It is then that they transformed into strange robed creatures.

The boys would counter each attack against one of them with a combined strike. However, when one of them fell, the other claimed defeat as well. It is then that they decided to fight at full strength, combining themselves into one entity, Masamune.

A bloated horned giant, Masamune is a very capable fighter. As a wind elemental warrior, he can control gusts of wind and store energy for a mighty tornado attack. However, T.E.'s slashing waves can cancel the energy storing, which definitely makes Masamune easier. Repeated assults of fire swords quickly got the best of Masamune, who admitted defeat at last.

When the fight was over, the young boys went back inside the sword, who turned out to be broken. The boys did offer them to ride the wind down the mountain, which T.E.'s group accepted. Going south to Porre to meet the boy hero, he tells the group he got the hero medal because Mumu dropped it. Going to the forest to the northwest, they give Mumu the medal, only to find out he had the broken hilt of the Masamune all along. With both halves of the broken sword, they decided it was best to see Melchior the swordsmith.

Melchior was surprised to see the sword, but he told the group that the stone needed to repair it was used as money a very long time ago. It is then that the group decided that they had to go way back in the history of the world...

Upon coming down from the gate, they are assaulted by a bunch of reptialian humanoids, who are quickly dispatched by THE POWER OF DISCO. As eight more come, which is way too much for the game to count as a single fight, a young blonde woman comes to the rescue. After defeating all the lizardmen, the woman shoves T.E. against the wall and praises his skill in battle. She gives her name as Fia and already says to her new friends that she likes strong people, like T.E.

fialikeste.png

"Maybe a little too much for my tastes" T.E. thought. That didn't stop her from saying she might be into Masaa, but also having a rather explosive relationship with Pilot.

fiaboom.png

Nevertheless, she invited her new friends to a village for a big party.

Then comes a night of drinking and partying where Masaa gets an overdose of poi, Pilot is disgusted by insects in his food and Fia has an eating race with T.E. for the red stone. Overnight, the group notices they have been robbed of the gate key and that Reptite steps cover the area. Seeking Fia, she blames the Reptites right away for the commotion and decided to join, leaving Masaa behind.

Going to the southern forest, they learn that Kino, one of Fia's tribesmen, took T.E.'s items togive it to the Reptites. As Fia wants to spank him for an entire night, he says he did it because he thought she didn't like him as much since T.E.'s group was in town. Fia soon learns to kiss others with great passion to heal their wounds. After some dinosaur and monkey hunting, they go back to the village to trade for items. They namely get an arm of stone for Pilot,a blade of flintstone for T.E, a ruby pistol for Masaa, a magic bow for Fuuka and several ruby vests.

The group then decides to train up north. Halfway to the top, they find a prehistoric armor that T.E. equips. Fia quickly learns a new kicking attack, followed by Robo learning to heal an entire party and then Fia fighting like a cat. Further grinding of T.E., Pilot and Fia makes them learn to blast all foes in sight with the lightning from the heavens, healing the entire ally group with disco lasers or throwing enemies for massive damage. More grinding made T.E. learn angelic CPR, Pilot learned Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken while Fia learned to obtained goods by "charming" enemies.

After all this training, T.E.'s troop decided to finally get their gate key back. Breezing to the forest, they enter the Reptite Lair. Remembering words of wisdom, T.E. used his lightning magic to deal with dinosaur, who would otherwise take much less damage. As they fought through dinosaurs, winged monkeys, fossil insects and wild mushrooms, they dug deeper into the labyrinth to find Azala, leader of the Reptites and her bodyguard, the massive Nizbel.

The giant humanoid triceratops had a third eye with him, which Fia stole. As a dinosaur, he qould require electricity to lower his massive defense, but he would often release the electrical charge against T.E.'s group. In the end, Nizbel fell to the repeated shocking blows of T.E.'s party.

Afterwards, Azala gave the key back to T.E. .Pilot noticed no damage on the key, but Fia felt a bit sick. Afterwards, Fia bid good bye to her new friends for now and Kino gave his final apologies. They had their own quest to finish.

Going back to the End of Times, they noticed Spekkio's form changed from the prehistoric monkey they once knew to a dark blue goblin. They decided they could use more practiced against him. Equipped with vests of ruby to lessen the damage of fire magic, T.E. and Masaa fired spells at him while Pilot was busy healing off the damage. The fight was tougher, but they made it and obtained Spekkio's choice set.

Back in 1000, T.E. goes to see Melchior with the now acquired Dreamstone. Even more amazed than when the group showed him both Masamune halves, he goes to his basement to forge the blade back into shape with the help of Masaa. A few moments later, the blade is intact and shining to daylight. They then sprint back to the year 600 to give the blade to Mumu.

As T.E. gave the Masamune to Mumu, he decided he needed a long night of thinking to make this hard decision. Mumu goes deep into his memories, where he was once a human named Glenn. Together with his best friend Cyrus, they obtained the hero medal and then fought Zetta on the Denadoro mountains. In front of Mumu's eyes, Zetta killed Cyrus with lightning magic as he tried to give an escape route to Mumu. Cyrus' body burning before his eyes, Glenn was then struck by a lightning bolt casted by Zetta, who made him fall into the water. When T.E. woke up, Mumu decided it was time to kill Zetta once and for all and that he would wield the Masamune for the task.

To the northeast is the Magic Cave, which is a passage to Zetta's castle on an island in the sea. Mumu touches the rock and remembers Cyrus one more time before reaching the Masamune. After reciting an oath to slay Zetta, Mumu grabs the blade, which channels a beam of light towards the heavens. Mumu then cuts the rock with the Masamune, creating a passage to Zetta's Lair.

Before going further, Mumu decides it is time to learn magic with Spekkio. Another small detour to the prehistory also grants Mumu a ruby vest.

Right as they enter the Magic Cave, a small bat with red eyes follows T.E. "This could spell trouble later" he thought, but he went through the plethora of rats and bats to reach Zetta's Lair. Before leaving the cave, Mumu learns to heal his allies thanks to the power of fresh water.

As they approach the large building in front of them, T.E., Pilot and Mumu know they will have a great challenge ahead...

-The FE4 THREAD