FE4 THREAD

Fia

Fox has been trying to get me to play that for a while. Haven't gotten around to it though.

Or maybe it was that other one on the GBA. I haven't played either.

It was Fusion.

Zero Mission's pretty good too, most say it's better than Fusion.

Blasphemy. It's a good game, but no way is it better than Fusion. Metroid Fusion might be the first game that ever actually scared me. Zero Mission was too easy.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

rf3+screenshot+wooly.jpgBaa. c:

Not the lame kinds.

TRAUMACENTERTRAUMACENTERTRAUMACENTER

Etrian Odyssey...

Excellent! Which games are you starting with?

...because I'm kiiinda more interested in it. Don't know why. Although, Trauma Center has compelling music...

Etrian Odyssey...

...because I'm kiiinda more interested in it. Don't know why. Although, Trauma Center has compelling music...

Both are fine, but I meant more like, which games in the two series are you starting with?

I would assume the first games, but...

Also, Second Opinion is composed by your future husband and it's wondrous.

Both are fine, but I meant more like, which games in the two series are you starting with?

I would assume the first games, but...

Also, Second Opinion is composed by your future husband and it's wondrous.

...oh, right. Umm, I don't really know... whichever ones I can get my hands on, really, unless having the first ones are necessary for a story or something...?

I-I know~ /sniff ;w;

aaa sleep. Later.

...oh, right. Umm, I don't really know... whichever ones I can get my hands on, really, unless having the first ones are necessary for a story or something...?

I was thinking something like that, but if I had to suggest...I'd say go for EO1 and Second Opinion, if you can find them. If not then, get whatever.

aaa sleep. Later.

Goodnight.

It was Fusion.

Blasphemy. It's a good game, but no way is it better than Fusion. Metroid Fusion might be the first game that ever actually scared me. Zero Mission was too easy.

I found fusion easier. Fusion doesn't have any enemy that I recall giving me problems while Zero Mission has those fucking Dark Space Pirates at the very end of the game on Hard Mode that made me die multiple times until I figured the trick to beating them. What enemy in Fusion is problematic besides the SA-X when you're completely new to the game?

I found fusion easier. Fusion doesn't have any enemy that I recall giving me problems while Zero Mission has those fucking Dark Space Pirates at the very end of the game on Hard Mode that made me die multiple times until I figured the trick to beating them. What enemy in Fusion is problematic besides the SA-X when you're completely new to the game?

Nightmare.

Yakuza.

BOX 2.

These bosses still give me problems, even when I can do minimum percent runs with relative ease. And of course, the SA-X does count. Serris, BOX1, and the final SA-X fight can also be quite tricky if you don't know the methods for fighting them. Fusion also had an easily better story and, imo, more creative design with things like the blue X and the various power outages.

Nightmare.

Yakuza.

BOX 2.

These bosses still give me problems, even when I can do minimum percent runs with relative ease. And of course, the SA-X does count. Serris, BOX1, and the final SA-X fight can also be quite tricky if you don't know the methods for fighting them. Fusion also had an easily better story and, imo, more creative design with things like the blue X and the various power outages.

I find Nightmare easy.

Yakuza's just annoying when you try to hit it with a Missile but the crap it spits hits you and throws you off your aim but that's nothing too bad. All in the timing.

BOX 2, that stupid Robot with the electrified water? What's hard about this one?

I dunno, none of the bosses in either game bother me and only some enemies in Zero Mission have been a problem. Maybe I'm too used to trying low % hard mode runs =\

Edited by Sirius

Nightmare's easy.

Yakuza's just annoying when you try to hit it with a Missile but the crap it spits hits you and throws you off your aim but that's nothing too bad.

BOX 2, that stupid Robot with the electrified water? What's hard about this one?

For newcomers? That is what you asked. If you still hold to this, I call bs. I am supported on some of this as well.

Also, I don't know what makes you say Zero Mission is seen as better. As far as critics go, Gamerankings lists Fusion as 91% and ZM as 90%, while Metacritic is 92% and 89%. It also seems like more people have played Fusion.

Sirius is probably just more talented than the average gamer. He pretty much breezed through Donkey Kong Country Returns while most people, including me, find it even harder than the older games.

I still beat him at F-Zero though and I'm definitely getting close in Street Fighter 3, but I beat him in Alpha 3.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

Sirius is probably just more talented than the average gamer. He pretty much breezed through Donkey Kong Country Returns while most people, including me, find it even harder than the older games.

I breezed through any level that wasn't rocket barrel or mine carts...

For newcomers? That is what you asked. If you still hold to this, I call bs. I am supported on some of this as well.

Also, I don't know what makes you say Zero Mission is seen as better. As far as critics go, Gamerankings lists Fusion as 91% and ZM as 90%, while Metacritic is 92% and 89%. It also seems like more people have played Fusion.

Bleh, worded that question wrong. Oh well. Yeah, Fusion wins against newcomers that's for sure. Kraid is shit, Ridley's piss easy, MB and the chozo thing were just annoying (MB's a bitch on low % runs though)..

Polls, comparison threads I've read about a year or 2 after Zero Mission's release. I never looked at Metacritic or Gamerankings for these games (or many for that matter, usually just used those in conjunction with "Best GBA games" threads for picking up random GBA games to try on my R4). Honestly, most comments I've read about Metroid Fusion call it one of the weakest Metroid games (the lowest usually being Metroid 2).

Edited by Sirius

Everything was going fine for me until the rocket level with the stupid bats. The volcano world as a whole was also pretty annoying. I only did one secret stage (the seventh), but I heard many of them are far worse.

Polls, comparison threads I've read about a year or 2 after Zero Mission's release. I never looked at Metacritic or Gamerankings for these games (or many for that matter, usually just used those in conjunction with "Best GBA games" threads for picking up random GBA games to try on my R4). Honestly, most comments I've read about Metroid Fusion call it one of the weakest Metroid games (the lowest usually being Metroid 2).

Seriously? I don't think I've ever heard anything bad about it. And the lowest Metroid game I'm pretty sure is Other M.

Seriously? I don't think I've ever heard anything bad about it. And the lowest Metroid game I'm pretty sure is Other M.

Seriously. "Fusion is too easy, fusion sucked because blah blah" is what I've mostly seen for it. Other M is probably the lowest Metroid game according to fans, yes. Probably would've done better if it wasn't called Metroid and that whole "You need Adam's authorization to use weapons" is just begging for warranted nitpicking and hate.

Fucking hate those Rocket Barrel stages, the mine carts were average to me.

Edited by Sirius

Hello. Apologies for being away.

Hello. You haven't missed much, except a lot of things, which isn't as much as it sounds. That sentence made a lot more sense when it first came to mind

I still beat him at F-Zero though and I'm definitely getting close in Street Fighter 3, but I beat him in Alpha 3.

Older games of most popular series are harder in general.

Fuck Blood Hawk and Shadow. Fuck Adon's priority. Least I definitely got you beat in Jojo through Petshop and as the better Hammer Bros in Brawl.

Edited by Sirius

Older games of most popular series are harder in general.

Fuck Blood Hawk and Shadow. Fuck Adon's priority

Of course, especially with games like Contra, Battletoads and Maximum Carnage.

Always these two. Also you had to see Ike-Mike fulminating at me after he lost 5-6 times against my Adon with his Cody.

Hello. You haven't missed much, except a lot of things, which isn't as much as it sounds. That sentence made a lot more sense when it first came to mind

I see.

One hundred slapshots. None of them must miss the net.

But I'm a goalie..!