• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched it again; he didn't. He shoved off from Pacioretty's shoulder, not head. And yes, it should, no doubt! All I'm saying is, I don't believe this was intentional.

He hit the shoulder, but Chara knows he has enough strength to push someone aside like that. Considering the speed at which they were going, it's possible that Chara got the idea real quick to hurt him. He didn't have to hit the head, just the shoulder would suffice and he had the reach to hit him while he was ahead of him. At the speed they were going, especially since Pac was faster than Chara was, he'd be almost decapitated by the check. Why not just slowing him down by placing his stick near his legs? At least tripping wouldn't have been nearly as bad.

To me this is rather similar in theory to a second degree murder. You didn't have the intention, it still happened, you are still sent to jail. But apparently the NHL doesn't think like that because hockey is a "contact game" and "decisions are made quickly without much thought".

FUCK YOU I HAVE THE RIGHT PAIRINGS THIS TIME.

Your Inflation file better have a dead Fury.

REVAMPED GRAPHICS, FULLY VOICED, AND AN EXTRA DAY. WHERE THE FUCK ARE CHALIS AND ASTRA.

lol Yuzu

I'd be pleasantly surprised if that first male voice was Naoya.

Your Inflation file better have a dead Fury.

lol Yuzu

I'd be pleasantly surprised if that first male voice was Naoya.

Hawk is sex, obviously.

That would...

Ohgod please be Amane. Please. Please. Please.

3rd voice is Loki, 4th is Atsuro, and 5th is Yuzu again?

Edited by Naminé

I was actually thinking this first time I played it, then you mentioned Yuzu. XD

It's definitely Amane, Yuzu, Loki/Naoya(?), Atsuro, Yuzu. D:

Hawk is sex, obviously.

That would...

Ohgod please be Amane. Please. Please. Please.

3rd voice is Loki, 4th is Atsuro, and 5th is Yuzu again?

And his sister.

It probably is Loki, with my luck. Damn it. Naoya should get the deep, all commanding sexy voice. ;_;

Edit: Hearing it again, it's a bit of a gentler kind of voice. It's Keisuke.

Edited by Clear

He hit the shoulder, but Chara knows he has enough strength to push someone aside like that. Considering the speed at which they were going, it's possible that Chara got the idea real quick to hurt him. He didn't have to hit the head, just the shoulder would suffice and he had the reach to hit him while he was ahead of him. At the speed they were going, especially since Pac was faster than Chara was, he'd be almost decapitated by the check. Why not just slowing him down by placing his stick near his legs? At least tripping wouldn't have been nearly as bad.

To me this is rather similar in theory to a second degree murder. You didn't have the intention, it still happened, you are still sent to jail. But apparently the NHL doesn't think like that because hockey is a "contact game" and "decisions are made quickly without much thought".

Let's say the partition there didn't exist; tripping him there would have been pointless. He was committing a minor interference penalty, one that if not for the partition, probably wouldn't have been called. It would be no different from the thousands of others, called or uncalled, throughout the season. Yes, there's the possibility that he did intend to injure him; honestly, no one can really know except Chara himself. All this is guesswork.

My stance, as I've said, is that he probably should have been suspended... but not the same amount as, say, if there was clear intent to injure. Matt Cooke on his boarding of Tyutin, there was apparent intent to injure. Trevor Gilles, he showed obvious intent to injure on both of his. This hit? I'm not so sure.

And his sister.

It probably is Loki, with my luck. Damn it. Naoya should get the deep, all commanding sexy voice. ;_;

pleasebenaoyapleasepleaseplease

Femina ehhhhhhhhhhh. :C

I like how he's labeled as "Gigolo" for the first six-ish days. ^________^~

Dismount for Dancer.

IIRC

OH YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDI--

Two dancers? o:

Dismounts to dancer.

He hits on MC. His title is justified.

Crap.

MC is a bro.

Edited by Naminé

Let's say the partition there didn't exist; tripping him there would have been pointless. He was committing a minor interference penalty, one that if not for the partition, probably wouldn't have been called. It would be no different from the thousands of others, called or uncalled, throughout the season. Yes, there's the possibility that he did intend to injure him; honestly, no one can really know except Chara himself. All this is guesswork.

My stance, as I've said, is that he probably should have been suspended... but not the same amount as, say, if there was clear intent to injure. Matt Cooke on his boarding of Tyutin, there was apparent intent to injure. Trevor Gilles, he showed obvious intent to injure on both of his. This hit? I'm not so sure.

Yeah but it does exist, that's the problem, and that's why it should be different. For all he cares, Chara could still lie about everything he said. In fact, these two had a certain history together since Pac pushed him lightly after a game winning goal.

It should still give an example. Rest of the regular season should've been fine.

Keep in mind no suspension could make things even worse next. There's another game between those two and it's highly possible for them to meet in the playoffs. That's exactly how Bertuzzi got a hit on Steve Moore after he injured Markus Naslund.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

I like to give her the Again Staff for whenever she's just out of Leen's reach to refresh spam.

brb raiding pixiv

Ohpls.

Ohgod.

Yeah but it does exist, that's the problem, and that's why it should be different. For all he cares, Chara could still lie about everything he said. In fact, these two had a certain history together since Pac pushed him lightly after a game winning goal.

It should still give an example. Rest of the regular season should've been fine.

Keep in mind no suspension could make things even worse next. There's another game between those two and it's highly possible for them to meet in the playoffs.

That is the truth of it. All I can say is, to me, watching the hit itself, it doesn't seem like he meant to do anything other than push him into the boards.

That's really pushing it. That'd be, easily, the worst suspension of the season. For what is just as possible an accident than purposeful, regardless of who it is on the ice. My first impression while watching the video is the same as now; I don't think he truly had enough time to think 'Oh, there's a partition there, let's slam his head into it,' much less without ever looking at the boards. There's less than a second between Pac playing the puck and hitting the partition.

That's true as well. But place yourself in the NHL's shoes; are you really going to go out of your way to take a captain from his team for almost 20 games, for a hit that is quite possibly accidental?

I say a suspension is deserving. But if they are going to make examples of people, they need to do it far earlier in the season. I think suspensions all around truly need to be increased, myself.

That is the truth of it. All I can say is, to me, watching the hit itself, it doesn't seem like he meant to do anything other than push him into the boards.

That's really pushing it. That'd be, easily, the worst suspension of the season. For what is just as possible an accident than purposeful, regardless of who it is on the ice. My first impression while watching the video is the same as now; I don't think he truly had enough time to think 'Oh, there's a partition there, let's slam his head into it,' much less without ever looking at the boards. There's less than a second between Pac playing the puck and hitting the partition.

That's true as well. But place yourself in the NHL's shoes; are you really going to go out of your way to take a captain from his team for almost 20 games, for a hit that is quite possibly accidental?

I say a suspension is deserving. But if they are going to make examples of people, they need to do it far earlier in the season. I think suspensions all around truly need to be increased, myself.

I don't buy this. Honestly I feel he could've waited a bit past the partition.

It would be pushing it because the league doesn't bother to give suspensions worth noting, especially for concussions. But alas no one wants to change anything in the league. I know it was fast, but even if he didn't think clearly about it, it might've triggered some sort of reflex where he just pushed him so that he could crash on the partition. But yeah, contact sport, shit happens, yadda yadda yadda.

That's what assistant captains are for. Whether the captain is hurt, a healthy scratch, traded or suspended, at least one of the assistants have to step up.

Too bad the league is run by complete morons.