• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've seen Gio at his worst, but I do remember my first contact with him in my IRC channel, and several others after that. I didn't exactly hate him, but I did use the verbal equivalent of battleship turrets against him.

The IRC is a lot less mature all around, though, so...

Nightmare told me to remove it because he was getting a long rant. I don't think she even spoke to me directly about it.

My surprise gauge didn't move a single pixel.

Good evening~ ^_^

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeevening~ How are ya. ^_^

I KNEW IT.

Silly NTG, telling me it's confidential even though Hatari does that on a regular basis.

Well I didn't know that she had done that before!!! :0 Though you did tell me... Well, anyway, I don't want to blab about things that haven't been posted publicly yet!

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeevening~ How are ya. ^_^

I am... just like always. Though tenser, I suppose. The 27th is coming, and I must fight this urge to study even less instead of focusing... in the previous time, this was the time when I said "screw it" and looked for a mmo, like vDex (well I'm not sure if it qualifies, but w/e) or Ragnarok... BUT NOT THIS TIME

Well I didn't know that she had done that before!!! :0 Though you did tell me... Well, anyway, I don't want to blab about things that haven't been posted publicly yet!

Proof of your superlative silliness, right there!

I figured. Let's see what happens next...

After dinner of course.

Dun dun duuuun

Have fun.

Edited by TheEnd

I am... just like always. Though tenser, I suppose. The 27th is coming, and I must fight this urge to study even less instead of focusing... in the previous time, this was the time when I said "screw it" and looked for a mmo, like vDex (well I'm not sure if it qualifies, but w/e) or Ragnarok... BUT NOT THIS TIME

Proof of your superlative silliness, right there!

Ah.... Well that makes me glad. :0 SAY NO TO MMOs Hm, what's actually happening around that time, again?...

Fine!

Ah.... Well that makes me glad. :0 SAY NO TO MMOs Hm, what's actually happening around that time, again?...

Fine!

I have too many offline games to play anyway! And they're kind of boring to play alone anyway. TESTS

Good pliable Jenni! *pat*

I have too many offline games to play anyway! And they're kind of boring to play alone anyway. TESTS

Good pliable Jenni! *pat*

Ah! Big list of games. Ohhh. Well, I hope you do your best! Ganbare, etc, etc!

^_^ *pat'd* Thank you.

What's up with your sig? :0

Ah! Big list of games. Ohhh. Well, I hope you do your best! Ganbare, etc, etc!

I believe I'll start with Pokemon White (I haven't dealt with postgame yet...), then Dragon Age 2 and then Persona 3. What I'll do then will depend on the quality of P3's emulation... and of the game itself. Ganbare reminds me of volare

^_^ *pat'd* Thank you.

What's up with your sig? :0

You're welcome!

What about it? o:

I believe I'll start with Pokemon White (I haven't dealt with postgame yet...), then Dragon Age 2 and then Persona 3. What I'll do then will depend on the quality of P3's emulation... and of the game itself. Ganbare reminds me of volare

Cool! Ahh, speaking of which they're advertising Pokemon around town. (Something like "Over 150 new Pokemon have arrived in UK!" I'm like, Shoo, go away! Just kidding.) Looks like you'll be having some fun... Eh. Or in other words (literal translation of Chinese version), add fuel!

You're welcome!

What about it? o:

Yay!

I don't understand it... ^ ^;

Cool! Ahh, speaking of which they're advertising Pokemon around town. (Something like "Over 150 new Pokemon have arrived in UK!" I'm like, Shoo, go away! Just kidding.) Looks like you'll be having some fun... Eh. Or in other words (literal translation of Chinese version), add fuel!

lol ads. Hmmm? What are those ellipses, Jenni... What!!

Yay!

I don't understand it... ^ ^;

^_^

That's an Audino, and the text is out of context.

lol ads. Hmmm? What are those ellipses, Jenni... What!!

Nothing in particular... :0 In Chinese, we have a saying that's similar to ganbare which translates literally to "add fuel"!

^_^

That's an Audino, and the text is out of context.

^__^

Ahhhh right, a pkmn! *grumbles* Pokemons these days...