• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Annoying as hell to fight. >_>

That means he's good and you should catch it, use it and love it.

As Dio said.

Magic Guard is beautiful.

I could notice it is a pain.

Emu or DS?

lyph is great yeah. I only ditched it because Archeops 140 ATK and speed are more impressive. Curse his ability though.

I have mixed feelings about Archeops because of its ultimate glass-cannon-ness.

Edited by TheEnd

With its defenses, it wouldn't last long anyway and it'd take more than 1 flame charge to outspeed certain pokemon.

Mine was pretty solid actually. His typing gives him a nice amount of resistances. Obviously don't put him at risk by letting him fight Water, Flyng or Psychic types.

Emu.

Then you might be pleased to know that the mon (or whatever) in a shaking grass/dust cloud/whirlpool(?) isn't determined when the eventful tile appears, so it can be manipulated via savestates.

Fuck elemental gems, I want elemental stones I'm not going to use!

Have you tried the fossil tortoise? Shell Smash seems pretty useful and it has a nice ability in Solid Rock.

Speed.

Edited by TheEnd

Eh?

Played it, didn't care for it and completely forgot my experience with it. Here I ended up finding so many pokemon to choose from and what with the lucky egg given in-game to speed up team creation, it's great. Plus, INFINITE TMs, THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME. Now if they can just come to their senses and get rid of that stupid HM lock...

Edited by Sirius

Played it, didn't care for it and completely forgot my experience with it. Here I ended up finding so many pokemon to choose from and what with the lucky egg given in-game to speed up team creation, it's great. Plus, INFINITE TMs, THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME. Now if they can just come to their senses and get rid of that stupid HM lock...

I see. Infinite TMs are awesome indeed.

And I've lost interest into yet another playthrough. I wish I knew more about how the White Forest works, but I'm neither able to have a local link to get more people into it, nor am willing to spend another full day playing to test if there's any difference. And it can actually shrink even after you reach it, so whatever.

I think I'll roll ten mons are choose a team out of them or something.

On an unrelated note:

FinalFantasy12DawnofSoulsU_01.png

So Black/White became a darkhorse of some kind.

INFINITE TMS

Also, I was wondering about your extended absence. Anything you're able/willing to mention?

Edited by TheEnd

Also, I was wondering about your extended absence. Anything you're able/willing to mention?

Well, it's actually nothing. I just barely had time to visit here. My heart is also fine and dandy. Still single, tho (:

Also is that a FF2 cap?

Well, it's actually nothing. I just barely had time to visit here. My heart is also fine and dandy. Still single, tho (:

Also is that a FF2 cap?

Silly Rei Rei.

Indeed. I was taking a look at it self-flagellation-friendly leveling system, and then found a ring that doubles as a world map. I don't know how much I'm going to play, though.

Silly Rei Rei.

Indeed. I was taking a look at it self-flagellation-friendly leveling system, and then found a ring that doubles as a world map. I don't know how much I'm going to play, though.

FF2 is the most terrible, sadistic game I've ever played. Seriously.