FE4 THREAD

Fia

True enemy: the stack size

That and no convoy stuck with Leaf.

You get Titania to carry some stuff... off the top of my head I honestly only recall the 2 manuals, a knight proof maybe, a restore staff and something else. Perhaps the bards there have Lightning, I forget.

For the villages it's not too bad since I can directly send them to the convoy. It's all the capturing and thieving, mostly.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That and no convoy stuck with Leaf.

For the villages it's not too bad since I can directly send them to the convoy. It's all the capturing and thieving, mostly.

Hmm right.

Anyway I just checked. The loot on enemies appears to be...

2 Lightning and Relive (AKA Sage Asvel's EXP pool) from the bards.

Battle Axes from Armors

Javelins

Physic

Restore

Also, bandits can move on peaks so they WILL capture Saphy, possibly multiple times.

Edited by Sirius

Hmm right.

Anyway I just checked. The loot on enemies appears to be...

2 Lightning and Relive (AKA Sage Asvel's EXP pool) from the bards.

Battle Axes from Armors

Javelins

Physic

Restore

Also, bandits can move on peaks so they WILL capture Saphy, possibly multiple times.

Sounds nice.

Anyway with a bit of testing, it's actually possible to capture Oliver by stealing his weapon. Don't expect to survive Claus' spells since he has 99% accuracy.

Edited by Dio

Sounds nice.

Anyway with a bit of testing, it's actually possible to capture Oliver by stealing his weapon. Don't expect to survive Claus' spells since he has 99% accuracy.

You abuse, 25 BLD and Kempf with his ability to disable captures against him in C11 are the limit.

You could capture Beldo in C5 back in vanilla, it just wasn't doable without hacking since there was no way to access that location.

Edited by Sirius

You abuse, 25 BLD and Kempf with his ability to disable captures against him in C11 are the limit.

You could capture Beldo in C5 back in vanilla, it just wasn't doable without since there was no way to access that location.

I guess, but Oliver has only 24 :D

I think I can even manage to get out of this place with him on Rivis, but that might require a bit of manipulation.

Gonna bait Baron Vlonde Rapeface with something else while Rivis runs with his crippled MOV?

I only need Rivis to run back and forth from around the arena. In fact I just got Oliver on his back now.

I'll just manipulate his movement stars and that's it after.

I approve.

:)

I hated chapter 8 a lot though. White fog on a map with awkward terrain isn't fun. Then when you try to use flyers you have them sniped by hunters...

I'll try to train Aine for the lulz against a random boss. I'm curious to see her promotion.

Marty's promotion gains : 8 Strength, 3 Magic, 5 Skill, 2 Speed, 4 Defense, 1 Movement and C Bows

Othin's promotion gains : 5 Strength, 5 Magic, 5 Skill, 3 Speed, 5 Defense, 1 Movement and E Swords

Kinda disappointed on the low speed gain for Marty, but he's the one I feed my Speed rings to so it doesn't matter that much. Also Chapter 8x gives you another Movement ring, another Awareness scroll and your (first?) Wrath scroll.

Edited by Dio