FE4 THREAD

Fia

^__________________________________________________________________________________^

Though my progress will depend on my willingness to play Persona.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Though my progress will depend on my willingness to play Persona.

Mmmmmm nice! You'll probably have fun with both. Though of course Persona might take a bit of time getting into it considering it's an RPG with a lot of story etc etc.

I think I've finally found my One True Favourite Pokemon! Audino even beats Bellossom...!!

Mmmmmm nice! You'll probably have fun with both. Though of course Persona might take a bit of time getting into it considering it's an RPG with a lot of story etc etc.

I've heard stories about it featuring rape even during random encounters.

I think I've finally found my One True Favourite Pokemon! Audino even beats Bellossom...!!

But Bellossom isn't be hard to beat Why is that...!

"You have relieved yourself."

"Your condition has become Great."

WHAT IS THIS.

Edited by TheEnd

I've heard stories about it featuring rape even during random encounters.

But Bellossom isn't be hard to beat Why is that...!

Wait what

But I have a penchant for cute things. Because... Audino is just really super duper cute! Bellossom isn't as cute...

"You have relieved yourself."

"Your condition has become Great."

WHAT IS THIS.

Great status! ☺ ♪

Ha ha, was that after the washroom...?

I found mine in the 4th gen.

Whoa. :0

First gen here.

Which one

Edited by NTG

Leaf and Asvel talk, Asvel recieves a Strength ring.

Something's wrong with that.

Give me screenies and I can give you a translation.

Wait what

But I have a penchant for cute things. Because... Audino is just really super duper cute! Bellossom isn't as cute...

Difficulty.

So I've noticed. There are many comics about Audino, too... because it's a friendly mon who frequently uses ineffectual moves or even HEALS YOU, but it also gives the highest exp in the game so it's hunted mercilessly.

Great status! ☺ ♪

Ha ha, was that after the washroom...?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS.

Yeah. o:

Which one

Try guessing. Everyone else here knows, I believe.

What.

Chapter 9 for information. That might be the replacement for the Elite Sword conversation, since I doubt Aine and Selphina will talk to each other.

Then again, my Fergus is running a bit low on Strength now for his level.

Give me screenies and I can give you a translation.

Saved over that.

Edited by Dio

Difficulty.

So I've noticed. There are many comics about Audino, too... because it's a friendly mon who frequently uses ineffectual moves or even HEALS YOU, but it also gives the highest exp in the game so it's hunted mercilessly.

O right. That's perhaps true.

Yes. Or cool ones I suppose... like Absol. Ah.................. I love Audino. :_:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS.

Yeah. o:

I don't know either... basically you feel very very good. Well actually it means you don't get tired in battle.

Try guessing. Everyone else here knows, I believe.

Oh dear... if I don't try hard I'll probably end up using all my 151 guesses. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

O right. That's perhaps true.

Yes. Or cool ones I suppose... like Absol. Ah.................. I love Audino. :_:

Grinding needed, mages that can really screw you if the RNG feels like it... that's what I've heard. Mostly from Iris.

*pat* *patpatpat*

I don't know either... basically you feel very very good. Well actually it means you don't get tired in battle.

o:?

Oh dear... if I don't try hard I'll probably end up using all my 151 guesses. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

You may start trying.

I didn't lose mine yet thanks to Rivis!

Meanwhile, Vincent resorted to using lube.

Edited by TheEnd

Whoever thought using voiced themes as regular bgms was a good idea should be shot. Repeatedly.

Starting in chapter 8x no less. I found some weird things with it but thanks to Super Marty and Hyper Othin it wasn't so bad. Leaf's side was actually worse since he was alone.

TrollFE.

TrollFE.

While not necessary, I found a use for that key-eating door since it gave me more space in my inventory.

I wasn't very pleased when I saw Halvan couldn't be captured. He had a Dragonstone (turns into a ring when you steal it), a Master Proof and some fine axes the bastaaaaaaaaaaaaard.

Edited by Dio

Go for Farfetch'd!

Farfetch'd...?

Grinding needed, mages that can really screw you if the RNG feels like it... that's what I've heard. Mostly from Iris.

*pat* *patpatpat*

Yep... more or less, I guess.

*pat'd* *pat'd'd'd*

o:?

When you battle for a long time, you eventually get tired (unless you're Great). I think there's 4 of those statuses, Great, Good, Tired, and Sick? So if you become Tired and don't get any rest you become Sick and then you can't use that character for battle next time. Or something like that. I'm just getting this from my memory which kind of sucks.

You may start trying.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh 001 Bulbasaur, 002 Ivysaur, 003 Venusaur, 004 Charmander, 005 Charmeleon, 006 Charizard......

Edited by NTG