FE4 THREAD

Fia

say it looks like some kinda fia passed by

I'm sure you tried, but the wood firmware didn't do anything for you?

That is the firmware I've used. The Wood R4 works well with the European version of the Pokemon White ROM I used and the only error is the crash whenever an Excadrill shows up. Basically, any playthrough would require having someone use my save file to beat Clay... that or switch to a different ROM version and figure out which one doesn't have this error but I'll pass and save future playthroughs for Pokemon Gray/Kyurem's game.

It's fine though, I've got plenty of other games to play.

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the firmware I've used. The Wood R4 works well with the European version of the Pokemon White ROM I used and the only error is the crash whenever an Excadrill shows up. Basically, any playthrough would require having someone use my save file to beat Clay... that or switch to a different ROM version and figure out which one doesn't have this error but I'll pass and save future playthroughs for Pokemon Gray/Kyurem's game.

It's fine though, I've got plenty of other games to play.

I see. I heard v1.28 played the EU versions flawlessly, but I guess not.

Well, if you say so.

maaaaaan how did I even lose my r4

Whatever though. Back to work.

I see. I heard v1.28 played the EU versions flawlessly, but I guess not.

Well, if you say so.

maaaaaan how did I even lose my r4

Whatever though. Back to work.

Mine's either 1.27 or more likely 1.26 since that's the one that said the European versions of both games are fixed in the changes log. I don't update unless I'm going to play newer games as they'll no doubt have issues with the current version I have at the time.

Work?

Mine's either 1.27 or more likely 1.26 since that's the one that said the European versions of both games are fixed in the changes log. I don't update unless I'm going to play newer games as they'll no doubt have issues with the current version I have at the time.

Work?

Then maybe 1.28'll work, but hey, you don't seem to be in a hurry.

Yeah. I gotta make a presentation at school on my senior project, uh, today, technically. I'm taking care of a few this and thats on it.

Thing's worth a pretty a sizable chunk of my grade, so naturally I'm doing it at the last minute.

I know.

Hello too.

Good.

I see you've been lurking a bit in the past few days. Can I safely presume your samurai vampire fever is gone?

Whacha gonna do when they come for you?

There is so much wrong in this phrase.

Edited by TheEnd

I see you've been lurking a bit in the past few days. Can I safely presume your samurai vampire fever is gone?

Actually no, but I have been bored lately. So yes, I'm picking my lurking habit back.

Actually no, but I have been bored lately. So yes, I'm picking my lurking habit back.

Running out of material, huh?

Welcome back to Fridayland then, I suppose.

Running out of material, huh?

Welcome back to Fridayland then, I suppose.

Not fanart material at least.

Why, thank you.

No more youtube crack, then?

You're welcome. How are the studies going? Vacation?

No, barely touch/watch YouTube now.

Final project is frustrating, work is boring. I'm busy yet bored and you know my vacations are pretty short.

No, barely touch/watch YouTube now.

>opens facebook

>4 video links in the past 24 hours

... I guess that isn't a lot, compared to what I saw the last few times.

Final project is frustrating, work is boring. I'm busy yet bored and you know my vacations are pretty short.

Frustrating? How so?

By work, do you mean your family's business or...?

>opens facebook

>4 video links in the past 24 hours

... I guess that isn't a lot, compared to what I saw the last few times.

Only if there are new songs from Nico singers I like, sadly not much of them now.

Frustrating? How so?

By work, do you mean your family's business or...?

Final project, I'm on my last term.

Internship, it's part of course.

Only if there are new songs from Nico singers I like, sadly not much of them now.

They clearly lost their voices after eating radioactive food.

Final project, I'm on my last term.

Internship, it's part of course.

Can't stand it anymore, I presume?

Ah, internship... many of my classmates were forced to take illegal full-time ones with nearly no pay. Lawyers are awesome.

They clearly lost their voices after eating radioactive food.

Very funny sir. Perhaps. Some of them are busy being real singers I heard, who knows.

Can't stand it anymore, I presume?

Ah, internship... many of my classmates were forced to take illegal full-time ones with nearly no pay. Lawyers are awesome.

It's just so many things to do and working all day makes my head spins.

Lucky in my case I'm free to come and leave anytime of the day (coming around 11 AM and going home around 5~6 PM), but the problem is I don't get to work at all. I'm basically sitting there with occasional meals they bought for me. I feel useless. .__.

Lucky in my case I'm free to come and leave anytime of the day (coming around 11 AM and going home around 5~6 PM), but the problem is I don't get to work at all. I'm basically sitting there with occasional meals they bought for me. I feel useless. .__.

*pat*

Wait, what?

One can't be a lawyer without experience, and the best way of getting employed is through being promoted from internet to junior lawyer. The consequence is thorough exploration.

Very funny sir. Perhaps. Some of them are busy being real singers I heard, who knows.

Bad joke aside, it seems people are still having trouble because the earthquake over there, though I don't know how much.

Oh, that makes sense.

... oh. Are they expecting you to seize the initiative? Or don't they let your work at all? A friend of mine once commented that interns in his company basically only do what they actively want to, so they're relegated to brewing coffee if they "aren't interested." :|

Bad joke aside, it seems people are still having trouble because the earthquake over there, though I don't know how much.

Oh, that makes sense.

... oh. Are they expecting you to seize the initiative? Or don't they let your work at all? A friend of mine once commented that interns in his company basically only do what they actively want to, so they're relegated to brewing coffee if they "aren't interested." :|

Yeah, earthquakes everywhere. Even Indonesia has some.

I did that. I asked them if there is any work that I could help and always the answer I got was "Ah, no work for now." I ended up watching them work from behind. Granted not all of them are working, heck I saw some playing PlayStation on PC. >_>