FE4 THREAD

Fia

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/04/26/update-on-playstation-network-and-qriocity/

Although we are still investigating the details of this incident, we believe that an unauthorized person has obtained the following information that you provided: name, address (city, state, zip), country, email address, birthdate, PlayStation Network/Qriocity password and login, and handle/PSN online ID. It is also possible that your profile data, including purchase history and billing address (city, state, zip), and your PlayStation Network/Qriocity password security answers may have been obtained.

Pro.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually managed to read both of these as "who do you think we're doing?"

Your body is ready.

I also hear you dropped a P4 playthrough on easy mode. Despite savestates.

Your body is ready.

I also hear you dropped a P4 playthrough on easy mode. Despite savestates.

..?

You heard wrong. I took the bad ending to see it, tried to play through again, but unfortunately... My computer wiped. I didn't feel like setting everything else up, so I just watched an lp from where I left off, all the way to the best ending. Totally touching and frickin' awesome.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

..?

You heard wrong. I took the bad ending to see it, tried to play through again, but unfortunately... My computer wiped. I didn't feel like setting everything else up, so I just watched an lp from where I left off, all the way to the best ending. Totally touching and frickin' awesome.

For Soluna.

Yeah, I see I heard it right. Normal mode is seldom a challenge if you aren't getting ambushed.

Edited by TheEnd

For Soluna.

Yeah, I see I heard it right. Normal mode is seldom a challenge if you aren't getting ambushed.

..?

Well, I was severely underleveled. And I never used savestates, why would I use savestates on easy mode? But I often did get ambushed because whenever I did try to ambush and failed, I ended up getting ambushed.

..?

Yeah, it seems it actually isn't after all.

Well, I was severely underleveled.

That's an easily solvable issue, you know.

And I never used savestates, why would I use savestates on easy mode? But I often did get ambushed because whenever I did try to ambush and failed, I ended up getting ambushed.

You did use them in Zelda, no? And yeah, they'd run around if you missed.

P4's reliance on sheer luck would most definitely annoy me in a straight console playthrough.

He's doing it on purpose... He's got to be doing it on purpose.

It's Lux, though.

Edited by TheEnd

What makes you say that?

How come?

Dunno, Zekrom beat Reshiram almost unscathed.

My team had nothing to counter Water/Ground ;x

Dunno, Zekrom beat Reshiram almost unscathed.

My team had nothing to counter Water/Ground ;x

Kinda depends really. He could've used Dragon Breath against you for pretty big damage. This said, I know my last Reshiram fainted Zekrom because he had a Special Attack lowering nature.

No one in your team had Grass Knot?

Kinda depends really. He could've used Dragon Breath against you for pretty big damage. This said, I know my last Reshiram fainted Zekrom because he had a Special Attack lowering nature.

No one in your team had Grass Knot?

Zekrom looks cooler anyway.

No one. I don't even think they could even learn it.

Almost all pokes can. Using it effectively, however...

Eh, considering Seismitoad's weight, it's still 80 base power multiplied by 4 for effectiveness. Whatever starter he had would've done the job just fine I think.

Edited by Dio

Eh, considering Seismitoad's weight, it's still 80 base power multiplied by 4 for effectiveness. Whatever starter he had would've done the job just fine I think.

I had Sawk in mind when I posted that.